What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Army is not even looking at this guy. Before when he was asking the army to provide him security and they didnt answer him. The armies job is not to play driver to people its to fight terrorist and protect borders something they are doing now. Leave them out of it.

Yeh iskay khilaf moto jan jiye ga. " jiye business class revolution". May i credit you as the pioneer of this motto.? :P :P :P
Sorry can't understand urdu, what you say?

10403107_790733764294217_3982865856464202396_n.jpg

Those talking about Qadri travelling in business class first need to justify their own wealth and also that in which class they travel bloody jokers and liars

Dude do you live in Ontario ?
no
but canada

2n9gnj9.png

Pervez rashid says tahir has hijacked airplane. Meanwhile pat workers have taken over airport lounge

I said it can become a slogan to be used against him. " jie business class revolution". should i credit you as the brains behind the motto? :P :P
Sure.

But I'd be called PMLn slave, like in other threads. And CIA, RAW agent too :(

I know many workers, they love him very much. Business class is nothing, they can give their life........ This is Aqeedat....

This phrase reminded me of the followers of- TTP's Mullah Fazlullah- ISIS's leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi and Mehdi Army's Muqtada Sadr-

10403107_790733764294217_3982865856464202396_n.jpg

Those talking about Qadri travelling in business class first need to justify their own wealth and also that in which class they travel bloody jokers and liars
I travelled once in PIA business class, my entire family, because my name matched the nephew name at the gate.

It was boeing 747 back in early 2000s. ONLY TIME I GOT BUSINESS CLASS :(

I know many workers, they love him very much. Business class is nothing, they can give their life........ This is Aqeedat....

Some insane maniac would give his life for a clown that wants to disrupt peace and put millions of people through pain and suffering. Will one of you tell me what Islam calls for its leaders to cause public panic? or tell its followers to start violence by threatening to destabilize a country of 200 million people??? Either there is something wrong with how you guys think or the world is right about Pakistan and its people.

I hope Emirates Airline stops it services to and from Pakistan for such unscheduled diversion-

They are biased.
Yea but at least moderators should tell us the reasons for removing whole topic..same topic is running here..i dont even know which moderators did that..i knew they are mostly ptians supporters but this one was for qadri

Yea but at least moderators should tell us the reasons for removing whole topic..same topic is running here..i dont even know which moderators did that..i knew they are mostly ptians supporters but this one was for qadri

qadri and ptians are same nuts in different shells.

Back
Top Bottom