What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL GOV'T MAKW FOOOL OF QADRI, TRIED

Police went to him and said plane landed in Islamabad and your workers are waiting outside. Qadri then said that he called using phone and he's told that he is in lahore. This is a world of technology and they can't make fool out of him. He further said he'll offer dharna in the plane if he's not taken to ISB.

This is BS!

There are in flight announcements, Emirates IFE map, and then even a blind can see that he is landing in Lahore and not Islamabad.

(Live) Qadri refuses to talk to government, says he will only speak to member of armed forces

WTF - Why this Madari is dragging armed forces in to this sh!t? :angry:

Refused to leave the plane at Lahore air port and want to land at Islamabad air port.....Take the land back to Islambad air port....
Seems plane been diverted to Lahore Int.

Now asking military to provide his security and secured passage to his house.

Last edited:
(Live) Information Minister says Qadri is a free man and he is free to go his home

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL GOV'T MAKW FOOOL OF QADRI, TRIED

Police went to him and said plane landed in Islamabad and your workers are waiting outside. Qadri then said that he called using phone and he's told that he is in lahore. This is a world of technology and they can't make fool out of him. He further said he'll offer dharna in the plane if he's not taken to ISB.

How cool is that?? You enjoy a Canadian peaceful lifestyle but you help create issues in Pakistan and make innocent people suffer? That tells me how much you really care for your country.

qadri to leave the army alone. They are fighting an enemy that he cant even stand in front of even after a 1 miliion years. I will only talk to the armed forces. Soo much for restoring democracy when you wont talk to the democratic party. Leave them out of this. They dont need another headache giving you security.

This is BS!

There are in flight announcements, Emirates IFE map, and then even a blind can see that he is landing in Lahore and not Islamabad.
I said what GEO said.

I've been very credible in this thread, so don't call me liar.

Inqilaab is coming on business class

May i ask moderators why my topic about qadri arrival started few days ago was removed/disappered without giving any reasons..?
That's what I said earlier. See my other posts. But someone laughs at me and says jiye street power.

Street power by poor, business power by wealthy.

"
Tahir ul qadri watching event unfold through his first class window seat in EK " I said jokingly

Then a wise person said "
Before blindly commenting on a particular topic, you should at least transcribe factual statements. For your information, he is traveling on Business Class, which is vastly different to First Class. TUQ may not be successful in his endeavors to bring revolution in Pakistan, however this event has demonstrated to the political elite that the public will not accept their Bullshit."

Long Live Street Power:)"

then "Which party do you support? Because even Imran Khan has traveled in Business Class in Emirates and their are plenty of pictures that show other political elites following the same trend. The ticket was purchased from his own pocket and not at the expenses of others."

Passengers are also stuck with him!!

:lol::lol::lol: Ankhoa ladla, khelan ko mangay chand....
Its your PML N retard brothers who can't handle a singal situation and that retard should no their are other people on plane to they will have to return to Islamabad and even if they don't and Qadri decides to march to Islamabad immediately what these jokers can do nothing old retards Mian brohters will never learn anything have turned a no body into a hero

He saying that he need Pak army protection and security coz he don't believe on Shareef bros as they hired hundred terrorists in police uniform, he waiting for some army rep.to come, dawn news

Inqilaab is coming on business class

May i ask moderators why my topic about qadri arrival started few days ago was removed/disappered without giving any reasons..?
2m4oyvs.png

That's what I said earlier. See my other posts. But someone laughs at me and says jiye street power.

Street power by poor, business power by wealthy.

In jese mullah ka karobaar chalta rhey ga jab takh we have religious fool in our society who are ready to die for such hypocrite mullah

Army is not even looking at this guy. Before when he was asking the army to provide him security and they didnt answer him. The armies job is not to play driver to people its to fight terrorist and protect borders something they are doing now. Leave them out of it.

Yeh iskay khilaf moto jan jiye ga. " jiye business class revolution". May i credit you as the pioneer of this motto.? :P :P :P

In jese mullah ka karobaar chalta rhey ga jab takh we have religious fool in our society who are ready to die for such hypocrite mullah
Want power? Use religion!

People in Islambad are saying that they won't go back until they've ziarat of qadri.

All these Mullahs should be eliminated. They opposed creation of Pakistan, created Taliban like militias to wage jihad on whoever was against them, and then became mercenaries of political establishments

Back
Top Bottom