What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to defend them
Yup, they have grudge with you. One mod closed my thread, by bumping it. It was a dead thread already. But nooooo, I spoke against PTI, i must be shown power of mod! They'll punish you one day or the other.

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to defend them
More additions can be made to this. I remember one of the mods openly confessing what you're saying..but I would rather refrain...

More additions can be made to this. I remember one of the mods openly confessing what you're saying..but I would rather refrain...

We need inqalab here too. Who wants to be online qadri?:omghaha:

@Aeronaut is much better mod. Instead of locking my thread to stop trolls, he banned them from specific thread. This is called moderation. If other people are given power, they'll lock entire section.

@WebMaster is also nice. He doesn't ban people because they have adblocker.

anyways,

are there any foreigners on airplane? like americans etc? cuz it was bound for isb, foreigners visit there.

No. I don't have money to travel tp pak to cast vote and it be called rigged.
dnt worry bro u vote would have already be casted ... u knw in my home we were the first occupant.. we have 4 extra angles registers in the votes listed ... so u dnt have to worry that ur vote was not casted ...

Rest of your post is an attempt to defend them. I don't have any desire to be elevated to higher position but if i get a chance i will live by the rules. Thats how it should work

@hasnain0099
Take it to the GHQ, lets stick with the topic in hand.

We need inqalab here too. Who wants to be online qadri?:omghaha:

are there any foreigners on airplane? like americans etc? cuz it was bound for isb, foreigners visit there.
Whosoever is on the plane is having a ride of lifetime :P

dnt worry bro u vote would have already be casted ... u knw in my home we were the first occupant.. we have 4 extra angles registers in the votes listed ... so u dnt have to worry that ur vote was not casted ...
I'll vote next time through online. But I'll see if current gov't survives, otherwise I'm not voting. Performance is only given by end 5 year, not 1 year.

Wysy 2,3 months pehlay IK announced to provide proof of the alleged call....

I do hope you remember where the election commission came out with this remark that it was a clerical mistake when Imran pointed that the number of votes casted in constituency more than the total number registered. Sadka jaoon aisi masamooyat per.

I do hope you remember where the election commission came out with this remark that it was a clerical mistake when Imran pointed that the number of votes casted in constituency more than the total number registered. Sadka jaoon aisi masamooyat per.
Dont derail this thread. Make new thread and feel free to offer dharana against dhandali.

Right now it's about PAT and its future impact.

edit LOL i got warning that i'd be banned. Mod should check earlier posts how I was posting pics of airplanes of emirates and kept up to date info. Instead of cherry pick some words and warn me that ill be banned

back to topic.

TuQ will come and go and he has been doing that for couple of years. His objective is to destabilize the country

Who will believe on Punjab Police after Lahore incident?? They just want to kill Tahir qadri..that's why directly instead of Islamabad landing ,plane landed on Lahore.. Shahbaz sharif has full planning in Lahore to kill him.

Qadri sahab drama band karo aur ghar jao. this is a taste of what the clowns will do for the days to come.

Army is ignoring him completely which shows at what level they think of him. Army has never been interested in mullah jamatay as they severely believe that these guys will one day be pro-army and the other day anti-army. If army wants to destabilize N they would either support IK or create a puppet party like Q league.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom