What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Governor should come and pick me up. WTH? why? who are you other then a terrorist who has hijacked a plane without guns.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Eakpt3Lmh...1600/377616_10151096315778214_617401960_n.jpg not protection
377616_10151096315778214_617401960_n.jpg

Looks like she is riding in Mall lahore. All leaders have to talk to the people otherwise you will never come in power. They need to be with the people to make them secure. Not hijack an airline shouting i need security., Coward qadri!!!!

---

Zyada hi drama bana lia hai is nay.

He should be dragged by ASF out of the plane now and sent to jail for a hijacking case.

Ab tu ghar ja jab gari mil rahi hai...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like she is riding in Mall lahore. All leaders have to talk to the people otherwise you will never come in power. They need to be with the people to make them secure. Not hijack an airline shouting i need security., Coward qadri!!!!
she was in pakistan. In other picture ayub khan is also seen standing with no protection or army holding back crowd

Dont derail this thread. Make new thread and feel free to offer dharana against dhandali.

Right now it's about PAT and its future impact.

edit LOL i got warning that i'd be banned. Mod should check earlier posts how I was posting pics of airplanes of emirates and kept up to date info. Instead of cherry pick some words and warn me that ill be banned

You need to check the post i replied too before accusing me of derailing the thread and yeah its related to the topic at hand. Feel free to report me otherwise.

You a$$hole...just get the fck out of the plane and get home.

He should be dragged by ASF out of the plane now and sent to jail for a hijacking case.

This. Whats the difference between a terrorist trying to negotiate plan he has hijacked and him trying to do mutalbat? Except he has no guns. He should be dragged by the police and taken to court for hijacking an international plane and for defaming the name of pakistan.

Like it or not, they have been elected by the people of Pakistan. We are not the only ones. Gandhis of India, Mujibur Rehmans of Bangladesh, Bush of United States, Trudeaus of Canada, all were / are among many too who were elected

Huh yeah they have been elected by the badly rigged elections not by the people of Pakistan.

she was in pakistan. In other picture ayub khan is also seen standing with no protection or army holding back crowd

Yeah mall is a place in lahore full of old british buildings and important parliamentary buildings and courts.

Dude, no one is biassed here.............. look at me.........I don't support any party, and regularly wash everyone........ including the armed forces............ if anything, he would have banned me first..............

Criticize your heart out and be wise enough to take criticism as well.......

Now, with that out of the way.......... I'll soon start bashing PML(N).........:p:

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to go off topic and to defend them. I don't have any desire to be elevated to higher position but if i get a chance i will live by the rules. Thats how it should work

Some very very wrong moves from Government. PML-N government should take lesson of politics from Zardari. He might be most corrupt, pathetic, worst evil person here on this planet. But he knows how to tackle the dogs like TuQ.

The only thing it could be, if there was already plan exposed between establishment & TuQ to PML-N, and they were avoiding any risk taking.

He is partially right........ PML(N) is no angel, farm from it....... they are in absolute control of Punjab Police, specially Lahore.......... all kiraye kay katil are on their payroll as well.............

So under such circumstances, would you exit? The biggest bullshit here is the hijacking of plane from Islamabad....... no one seems to care about that?

You a$$hole...just get the fck out of the plane and get home.

Some very very wrong moves from Government. PML-N government should take lesson of politics from Zardari. He might be most corrupt, pathetic, worst evil person here on this planet. But he knows how to tackle the dogs like TuQ.

The only thing it could be, if there was already plan exposed between establishment & TuQ to PML-N, and they were avoiding any risk taking.
he should've treated him like normal person, use minimal security, let his protestors go wild and whole nation will watch his crazy and dangerous revolution

He is partially right........ PML(N) is no angel, farm from it....... they are in absolute control of Punjab Police, specially Lahore.......... all kiraye kay katil are on their payroll as well.............

So under such circumstances, would you exit? The biggest bullshit here is the hijacking of plane from Islamabad....... no one seems to care about that?
no hijacking. they can say it was diverted due to security risk.

The height of mismanagement and incompetency by the noora league. Why was the plane diverted in the 1st place? Why was he not allowed to land in Islamabad. If anyone is to be made responsible for tarnishing the image of Pakistan (which is pretty tarnished any ways) its the noora league.

Height ha basharami or begarati ki. Itna he yakeen ha apni 2/3rd majority per to ana deta na islamabad. Mard bana

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom