What's new

Do you wipe your arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paitoo .. teri kya technique hai ?
A nice bidet that is cleaned regularly so that the holes are not blocked. Very important.
From time to time do some scrubby scrubby on the surface of the bidet with the green 3M scrubber. Some holes will have stubborn salt deposits in them because your apartment complex uses too much industrial salt to filter the shitty tanker water. Such blockages cause the water to flow from the few remaining holes, resulting in a piercing throw of water, which can hurt your bunghole. If you are obsessive about bidet maintenance, unscrew the bidet and place it in a container of hot water mixed with caustic soda for 30 mins. It will cause the deposits to go away. If you are miser, use a needle to poke away at the salt deposits. If you are lazy like me, buy a new bidet head for Rs 200 from the neighbourhood hardware store owned by a skinny Rajasthani. Nothing feels better than a strong, full throw of cold water to a hardworking anus.

Edit: Photo of 3m scrubber attached.
Caution: To be used on bidet only, not on your a$$
Caution+: Do not use the same scrubber for utensils and for toilet you miser.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 4.05.40 PM.png

Last edited:
I'm impressed Indian members know what a toilet is. Did you guys find out about it over the internet or do you see it in films?

in @jamahir bhikari's ideal world, we each wipe each others

the communist way
No. His world is "phull gormint sapport" world. In his world the govt sends a person to wipe your a$$. Whether you have diarrhoea or constipation, it does not matter how many times your a$$ needs wiping. Govt does it for free. Mightly good system I say.

No. His world is "phull gormint sapport" world. In his world the govt sends a person to wipe your a$$. Whether you have diarrhoea or constipation, it does not matter how many times your a$$ needs wiping. Govt does it for free. Mightly good system I say.
Well, that's something to consider for some maybe.. but im a diy kind of guy.

bhagwan ne ungli di hai, khana bhi kha lo, wipage bhi kallo.

Muslim shower/Jet spray/Hand bidet first with high pressure, then wipe off with toilet paper to dry up.
When visiting South East Asia or Japan, use the in seat bidet then wipe off with TP to dry or use the dryer function of the toilet seat in Japan.
Japanese WC systems are the best, totally hands free you just need to wiggle a bit for optimum washing & drying.

hey mines got heater to warm my as s and to dry it after jet wash.

Lota then paper to dry

If at work I use a 2L Irn Bru bottle because I have a very large surface area to clean

1700495498433.gif

I was using this long before Chinese virus craziness and it was so interesting to see people running around for toilet paper 🧻

Last edited:
I keep a lota or a coke bottle in the toilet. I wipe with toilet paper first, then wash with water from the lot. Then I wipe the water off of my behind with more toilet paper. Pretty good.

So, I was sitting on the loo the other day, thinking about 'things' like any sane person would, when I started wondering: What if I'd to wipe it with toilet paper?!

And that sent a chill down my spine 'cause I'm a neat-freak, at least when it comes to my behind. I just can't stand poo-poo and keep washing until I'm convinced that everything is down the drainpipe. Heck, I even shave my bum each month because a hairy bum is just... well, that's a topic for another day, perhaps.

Now, I may be a 'little' biased here, but I believe that wiping is akin to smearing. After all, you wouldn't wipe your face with toilet paper if it'd crap on it, now would you?!

Now, I understand that most of the world is sane enough to know that wiping behinds isn't the way to go. However, I'm talking about countries where arse-wiping is the norm, namely North America.

How do Muslims living in those (unholy) places go about their... business?
wash

I'm impressed Indian members know what a toilet is. Did you guys find out about it over the internet or do you see it in films?
You are not an exceptionally kind person, you speak badly and behave badly. Reactive Reflex Turkey Mouth guarra fag bulags Narcissistic Personality Free yourself from your self-complex. Your humble bitch is a more acceptable rejection in the culture.Your kike fag punks

It’s unbelievable that you guys are discussing such topic

Wipe it, clean it, take a half shower after every time you use the toilet. It’s a good habit and if you don’t do it, then it you are not hygienic enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom