What's new

Do you wipe your arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, I was sitting on the loo the other day, thinking about 'things' like any sane person would, when I started wondering: What if I'd to wipe it with toilet paper?!

And that sent a chill down my spine 'cause I'm a neat-freak, at least when it comes to my behind. I just can't stand poo-poo and keep washing until I'm convinced that everything is down the drainpipe. Heck, I even shave my bum each month because a hairy bum is just... well, that's a topic for another day, perhaps.

Now, I may be a 'little' biased here, but I believe that wiping is akin to smearing. After all, you wouldn't wipe your face with toilet paper if it'd crap on it, now would you?!

Now, I understand that most of the world is sane enough to know that wiping behinds isn't the way to go. However, I'm talking about countries where arse-wiping is the norm, namely North America.

How do Muslims living in those (unholy) places go about their... business?

So, I was sitting on the loo the other day, thinking about 'things' like any sane person would, when I started wondering: What if I'd to wipe it with toilet paper?!

And that sent a chill down my spine 'cause I'm a neat-freak, at least when it comes to my behind. I just can't stand poo-poo and keep washing until I'm convinced that everything is down the drainpipe. Heck, I even shave my bum each month because a hairy bum is just... well, that's a topic for another day, perhaps.

Now, I may be a 'little' biased here, but I believe that wiping is akin to smearing. After all, you wouldn't wipe your face with toilet paper if it'd crap on it, now would you?!

Now, I understand that most of the world is sane enough to know that wiping behinds isn't the way to go. However, I'm talking about countries where arse-wiping is the norm, namely North America.

there plenty americans who dont even wipe and just pulls up their pants and wear their shoes to bed

that said u better get used to wiping because bidets are rare

I use these:
61zYzD5SIAL.jpg

^mast deep cleaning hoti hai, ekdum lajawab tichh 👌

but ugli se direct touch and scrub the anous also

borat-20th-century-fox-103116.jpg

is very nice

baad me haath dho lo with one of these
51xlJmANl+L.jpg

aur kya ?

after only sometimes im using the toilet paper otherwije underwear is becoming wet with water.

@Paitoo .. teri kya technique hai ?

Wash or shower after number 2. We live in an age where many people readily have access to water.

Do the right thing, wash your arse.

I do things a little different.

1. Two dry wipes first
2. Two wet wipes with soap
3. Two more dry wipes to finish-

Dry wipes alone won't clean up properly, leaving you with a smelly crack and a feeling you have shit in your pants.

I use these:
61zYzD5SIAL.jpg

^mast deep cleaning hoti hai, ekdum lajawab tichh 👌

but ugli se direct touch and scrub the anous also

borat-20th-century-fox-103116.jpg

is very nice

baad me haath dho lo with one of these
51xlJmANl+L.jpg

aur kya ?

after only sometimes im using the toilet paper otherwije underwear is becoming wet with water.

@Paitoo .. teri kya technique hai ?
Array Dada 😆
You rock as always.

there plenty americans who dont even wipe and just pulls up their pants and wear their shoes to bed

So, they practically live like animals, basically?

Do the right thing, wash your arse.

Preach, brotha.

1. Two dry wipes first
2. Two wet wipes with soap
3. Two more dry wipes to finish-

It's hardly surprising that North Americans spend over $25Bn on wet wipes and toilet paper, each year.

What an apt thread to read at lunch time BC

Username checks out...

I have a bidet(a fixed one that somehow knows exactly where to shoot a pressurized jet of water)...
...coupled with a handheld bidet(sometimes also referred to as Muslim shower) for the finishing touch(well more for my own satisfaction so I can know for sure that it's all clean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom