What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

This is all ingrained in Pakistani punjabi culture and society.Abusing in talk is not considered abnormal in pakistani / punjabi society . Urdu speakers who went from India were more cultured and educated .

Last edited:
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

Translation: Saarr please don't insult India.

F16FpVBacAA8QyV.jpg

Pajeets should be banned on PDF.
That will not be a good for PDF. No one to counter your insinuations. Because of social media we have instant messaging informing us all. There will be less room for disinformation to spread.

Even in modern times you have taken more aid than any country in the world including Afghanistan, let alone Pakistan.
Actually it's a very smart thing to do because they are not loans. I wish exponentially more amount of aid come our way after becoming developed.

Frankly, its because majority of the Indians here come to gloat, and are equal partners in shitposting with their Pakistani counterparts.

Like it or not, it is Pakistan defence forum.

There are numerous eggheads here of all colours. Some have made it the focal point of their lives to incite the other which is both incredibly cringe and sad.

Have a look at offending posts, chuckle, move on.
I will respond to you as you are a sane poster.

In the real world Pakistani and Indians tend to "get on with" - and exchange pleasantries.

There are a handful of Indians on here that simply come on here to troll. Example - they gloat - put others down - get banned - relaunch their IDs - the obsession is deep.

In reality - does a Pakistani starving kid starve in a different way to an Indian kid?

I saw a post the other day - an Indian saying "we play it smart - you dont". Its actually cringe-worthy. Probably sitting on a computer - thinking how hes going to pay his bills - yet able to come on here and gloat about how India is a superpower blah blah blah.

We genuinely have articulate members with tremendous knowledge - for example windjammer - he isnt prepared to be be "put down" by some twat making cheap remarks about his nation - so when an Indian like the OP gets a slap on 1 of his ideas - he tends to get a response where a missile is launched into his rectum creating discomfort. Does he expect roses?

How do you know what I do?
Because there have been multiple instances where you've posted a bunch of old posts of mine and moaned about them like the crazy, insecure and obsessive stalker you are lmao

Because there have been multiple instances where you've posted a bunch of old posts of mine and moaned about them like the crazy, insecure and obsessive stalker you are lmao
Pakistani you are not important to me at all I just keep a list of all those that are multi ID spamming VPN using rat bastards that go against the rules since they don't apply to everyone equally

I know you are @Hphobe

tag the mods to ban me lmao
Thier is no tagging how do even know I report anyone you have never been banned by any normal ID

I will respond to you as you are a sane poster.

In the real world Pakistani and Indians tend to "get on with" - and exchange pleasantries.

There are a handful of Indians on here that simply come on here to troll. Example - they gloat - put others down - get banned - relaunch their IDs - the obsession is deep.

In reality - does a Pakistani starving kid starve in a different way to an Indian kid?

I saw a post the other day - an Indian saying "we play it smart - you dont". Its actually cringe-worthy. Probably sitting on a computer - thinking how hes going to pay his bills - yet able to come on here and gloat about how India is a superpower blah blah blah.

We genuinely have articulate members with tremendous knowledge - for example windjammer - he isnt prepared to be be "put down" by some twat making cheap remarks about his nation - so when an Indian like the OP gets a slap on 1 of his ideas - he tends to get a response where a missile is launched into his rectum creating discomfort. Does he expect roses?
I am offended. Boohoo!!!!!

@Trailer23

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom