What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

this is bull shit pajeets have had free reign to insult pak on pdf for a long time cos of our bribed mods who are incapable of enforcing punishment due munir providing too much whiskey so they are drunk on the job.

Indian crime and nasty posts , India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan and the Indian Gov open hatred towards Muslims and Pakistan , the lynchings, the rapes, crimes against the minorities etc make a huge list why Indians are being abused.

Indians are having a bad reputation everywhere:-

[COLOR=var(--bs-heading-color)]Suspect Sought in Downtown Palo Alto Sexual Assault​

[/COLOR]
Suspect Sought in Downtown Palo Alto Sexual Assault
Source: Google Street View

Eileen Vargas
By [COLOR=rgba(var(--bs-link-color-rgb),var(--bs-link-opacity,1))]Eileen Vargashttps://hoodline.com/author/eileen-vargas/
Published on October 06, 2023
An unknown suspect sexually assaulted a woman in downtown Palo Alto and then fled.
This follows a separate incident where a different man was caught exposing himself to two women on October 1. Authorities are working to investigate these events amidst an escalating issue of violence against women in the area.
According to a recent [COLOR=rgba(var(--bs-link-color-rgb),var(--bs-link-opacity,1))]Palo Alto Police Department news release[/COLOR], the victim of the October 4 assault was groped by a man who uttered indecipherable words, possibly in Hindi, after which he fled the scene.
Despite her chase, the perpetrator managed to get away. The victim's description of the suspect is scarce, and detectives are skeptical about him being the same person who was involved in the exposure incidents earlier this month.
The local community has a role in remaining aware, alert, and supportive of crime prevention efforts while officials continue to chase leads in the recent sexual battery case and others alike. If anyone has any insight about this case, they are requested to reach out to the [COLOR=rgba(var(--bs-link-color-rgb),var(--bs-link-opacity,1))]Palo Alto Police Department[/COLOR] dispatch center or anonymously text or email tips.[/COLOR]

Indeed, responding to all those events but the uptick in activity in the past 2 years, because Pakistan currently doesn’t have a government to defend (or willing to defend) it’s interests so average citizens are doing the work how ever best they can manage it. Subconsciously that’s probably how many see it.

Get a government in office most people will accept and watch the posts drop, as productive people will focus more on their lives again.

Last edited:
Indian deserve all that and much worse, there is only two nation on earth that will celebrate death of Innocent Children, Indians and Israelis.

I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?
Why don't you share examples of abuse?

I must agree with @Kryptonite here. The behaviour of many Indian members here is atrocious and invites retaliatory measures

Regards
A sensible post made by an Indian member.

But here is the thing, when Indians insult Pakistanis, Pakistan, Islam, Muslims on their Indian forums, why do Indians criticize Pakistanis when they do it to Indians on their own Pakistani forums.

I mean be impartial and honest for a change. lol.

I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

I don't entirely disagree. I told Pakistanis it's not healthy to keep opening thread after thread bashing Bharatis. Likewise I tell off Bharatis to stop posting threads with false flattery.

@Muji.Iqbal

Muji bhai,

when Indians insult Pakistanis, Pakistan, Islam, Muslims

The operative word is insult here. Comparing, describing, criticising anything or anyone respectfully is perfectly fine but what happens here is mostly insulting, abusing and mocking which makes things miserable for any serious poster here.

@ThunderCat

Likewise I tell off Bharatis to stop posting threads with false flattery.

Why do you think any Indian posting anything positive about Pak is flattery? It seems anytime an Indian posts anything positive about BD or PAK it is because they are trying to shore up SHW or the Imported/Neutral govt in Pak.

Regards

The harsh reality is that it's not just PDF. No one likes you pajeets including countries you consider to be your allies & friends. I mean the word pajeet itself was created by americans on 4chan. Even the Israelis you simp for treat you with pure contempt.

You guys are literally the most reviled people on earth. And you deserve it. There's no nation more obnoxious & dishonest than you. If it wasn't for your geopolitical significance you'd be dogshit to the world.

Is there even a need for an Indian PDF community? They can stick to their shithole forums and circle jerk with fellow subhuman slumdogs.

I can understand their helplessness, Indians should show solidarity with pakistanis in their moment of dire need, and encourage them to beg more to come out of this situation.
Pajeet, the only reason you subhuman critters have not been genocided out of existence is because you spent the last 1200 years begging Muslim rulers not to do so, usually by selling your daughters.

As Nixon and Kissinger said, India has only been allowed to survive all these centuries because Indians are number one in their world renowned begging and sucking up.

Even in modern times you have taken more aid than any country in the world including Afghanistan, let alone Pakistan.

So I don't see on what basis you are barking on this forum for.

Thank you Jinnah for taking the trash out.
Pajeets will say this and then kang over Pakistani people and territory.

Thank you Jinnah indeed for putting 600,000 soldiers and 175 nuclear warheads between us and these subhuman street shitting piss guzzling midgets.

]Why do you think any Indian posting anything positive about Pak is flattery? It seems anytime an Indian posts anything positive about BD or PAK it is because they are trying to shore up SHW or the Imported/Neutral govt in Pak.

Regards

An Indian posted Pakistan's military is amongst the top 7 now in global ranking. He claimed it be "at least something." Sorry but I don't see that as an achievement.

Back
Top Bottom