What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

yes you had to create a dedicated account to expose hindutva you are obviously mad lol you feel helpless can't help the muslims of india can't help the muslims of palestine don't you feel like a cuck ?now what you gonna do make another thread?
Just like you created a dedicated account to show how the majority of Chindoos aren't starving, impoverished low-caste Dasyus? Do the nangay bhookay Chindoos defecating on your street make you that insecure that you need to come here to convince us vishwaguru is now a shupa pawa?

no morals amongst fellow muslims ...sad so ummah is a sham?
Which Yogi Guru Swami Muni Pracharak told you that morality rules you can't trade? That's a pretty far reach for a Chindoo to make when "Wedic" morality can be reduced to letting nangay Bramen sodomize your women and not eating gau mata (but eating her byproducts)

and in the process we did end up killing chinese
Yes saar, thats why China took territory in Galwan and Chindoos are going after random representatives from Chinese companies. My sources say 6 gorillion Chinese troops were singlehandedly killed by this little ⚫️ bandar before he accidentally slipped off the cliff.
1000001949.jpg

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .
forum is now a shit hole of indians trolls and their wumao madarchods.

What a pity... a good forum reduced to turdistan

Just like you created a dedicated account to show how the majority of Chindoos aren't starving, impoverished low-caste Dasyus? Do the nangay bhookay Chindoos defecating on your street make you that insecure that you need to come here to convince us vishwaguru is now a shupa pawa?

we are still doing far better than pakistan and bd no one is insecure we are here to contribute positively :) ever since joining the forum india is racing ahed of it's competitors feels good !
Which Yogi Guru Swami Muni Pracharak told you that morality rules you can't trade? That's a pretty far reach for a Chindoo to make when "Wedic" morality can be reduced to letting nangay Bramen sodomize your women and not eating gau mata (but eating her byproducts)
so why don't you trade with Israel ?do you make sense?no you can't be selectively retarded, go full retard or forget this

Yes saar, thats why China took territory in Galwan and Chindoos are going after random representatives from Chinese companies. My sources say 6 gorillion Chinese troops were singlehandedly killed by this little ⚫️ bandar before he accidentally slipped off the cliff.
View attachment 961361

6 or 60 doesn't matter we killed chinese this is a fact , so when are you going to respond to Americans over 2011 attacks?osama raids? like i said you'e an impotent cuck you can't do anything at all

ever since joining the forum india is racing ahed of it's competitors feels good !
Your competitors are apparently Bangladesh and Pakistan? Instead of the country with similar demographics - China? Yep, this Chindoo is definitely not insecure that China doesn't have swathes of nangay bhookay Chindoos riding up and down Shiv lings and doing pooja to bandars, that's why he's competing with Bangladesh!

so why don't you trade with Israel
Because we don't recognize them? Make sense now? If you have an IQ below 70, I recommend you do not make any moral judgements, because they'll inevitably come from a malfunctioning brain which has short-circuited from chronic gobar and mutr consumption.

so when are you going to respond to Americans over 2011 attacks?osama raids? like i said you'e an impotent cuck you can't do anything at all
America got kicked out of Afganistan lmao. Speaking of impotent cucks BTW, I heard our cricket team got treated to a quite a show the other day from some pajeetni devis who did a couple of raunchy dances to welcome them DESPITE all the "ewil" terrorist attacks we've been behind in Bharat.

@Windjammer this loser has got to be the biggest cry baby snowflake on pdf,it's not just you he would also make threads on me begging pleading moderators to ban my account , so much so that he had to create not one but two dedicated threads, hilarious! yet here i am and here he is whining about another big bad bully indian lmao ii actually did leave him alone considering his mental health

look at this fanboi : lol

Screenshot-20230409-102820-Samsung-Internet.jpg

giphy.gif
LOL you low life scumbag @INDIAPOSITIVE
I kicked your so hard in the Other thread that you dragged your sorry Asz here. Don't behave like a proper chutya then you won't get exposed . Just look at your desperation moron that you have to dig up and take screenshot of what I said or posted maybe a year earlier. Do you remember starting a thread even when some miscreants damaged a mobile phone post in some remote area of Pakistan. That's the jerkweed that you are.

Your competitors are apparently Bangladesh and Pakistan? Instead of the country with similar demographics - China? Yep, this Chindoo is definitely not insecure that China doesn't have swathes of nangay bhookay Chindoos riding up and down Shiv lings and doing pooja to bandars, that's why he's competing with Bangladesh!
i consider Pak and bd as brother countries so we have to compete with our brothers first looks like you are already giving up :) look at where we are today better than you for sure
Because we don't recognize them? Make sense now? If you have an IQ below 70, I recommend you do not make any moral judgements, because they'll inevitably come from a malfunctioning brain which has short-circuited from chronic gobar and mutr consumption.
why don't you recognize them?what ever happen to everyone trades its all good you sound likee imran khan another you turn?sharm kar le you're embarrassing yourself right now
America got kicked out of Afganistan lmao.
are you going to take credit for that too?our mujahid killed 100000 amreekis saar they turned afgh into a hell hole this is no victory they are still toppling your government half your countrymen hates your military this is not something i would boost about at all
Speaking of impotent cucks BTW, I heard our cricket team got treated to a quite a show the other day from some pajeetni devis who did a couple of raunchy dances to welcome them DESPITE all the "ewil" terrorist attacks we've been behind in Bharat.

terror attacks are at all time low ,entrainment before humiliation on the 14th koi bat nahi it's our tradition to welcome our guests with excellent hospitality

LOL you low life scumbag @INDIAPOSITIVE
I kicked your so hard in the Other thread that you dragged your sorry Asz here.
you did nothing ,you're mentally sick we know this ,you just wasn't on my radar so thanks for the tag appreciate it i had to expose you one more time
Don't behave like a proper chutya then you won't get exposed . Just look at your desperation moron that you have to dig up and take screenshot of what I said or posted maybe a year earlier.
the only chutiya here is you crying begging pleading moderators to ban big bad indians and it's not just me vik put you on a chokehold you had to tap out now you're chasing after me and you will be humbled once again,
Do you remember starting a thread even when some miscreants damaged a mobile phone post in some remote area of Pakistan.
no i do not do you remember your fake threads where a senior Pak member had to expose you put you in your place for posting fake photoshop images of an aircraft?you def excel on that
That's the jerkweed that you are.
i give as good as i get jammer bhai

Last edited:
i consider Pak and bd as brother countries so we have to compete with our brothers first
Why is a country with 1.2 billion people competing with Bangladesh with less than 200 million people when there's a country with the same demographic profile right above them? Brother countries saaaaaar. Embarrassing pajeet cope. Pleaje consider competing with China now or more monkeys will get flung off a cliffside. There are only so many Chinese apps Modi-zi can ban.

why don't you recognize them?
Because it's an illegally formed state for us? Are you OK pajeet? Is this too hard to understand?
are you going to take credit for that too?
Yeah lmao pazeets still seethe about it to this day.

terror attacks are at all time low ,entrainment before humiliation on the 14th koi bat nahi it's our tradition to welcome our guests with excellent hospitality
Pazeet hospitality is devis giving guests a mujra apparently. I guess this is the result of loaning out your women to be Devadasis at temples for centuries.

Why is a country with 1.2 billion people competing with Bangladesh with less than 200 million people when there's a country with the same demographic profile right above them? Brother countries saaaaaar. Embarrassing pajeet cope. Pleaje consider competing with China now or more monkeys will get flung off a cliffside. There are only so many Chinese apps Modi-zi can ban.
India and pak are more alike we share the same culture we speak the same language

Because it's an illegally formed state for us? Are you OK pajeet? Is this too hard to understand?
turkey trades with israel so do arabs what's stopping you ?better muslims? more ghairatmand if so whats stopping you from defending Palestine from israel they are currently turning gaza into tent city high time for a upgrade
Yeah lmao pazeets still seethe about it to this day.
not at all they fucked u up real good this is a fact look at all the terror attacks emanating from Afghanistan you did this
Pazeet hospitality is devis giving guests a mujra apparently. I guess this is the result of loaning out your women to be Devadasis at temples for centuries.
i mean you do host mujra parties for them arab masters

you did nothing ,you're mentally sick we know this ,you just wasn't on my radar so thanks for the tag appreciate it i had to expose you one more time
Digging up and pasting my old posts to sooth your pain actually exposes your nature, desperation and pathetic mental status.
the only chutiya here is you crying begging pleading moderators to ban big bad indians and it's not just me vik put you on a chokehold you had to tap out now you're chasing after me and you will be humbled once again,
One loser holding onto another shows the nature of your chutyapa....lol on the chokehold when he had to alter my posts to suit his narrative. BTW, did I even mention you anywhere in the OP or otherwise , which again confirms the pain you are suffering from elsewhere....Job done. :lol:
no i do not do you remember your fake threads where a senior Pak member had to expose you put you in your place for posting fake photoshop images of an aircraft?you def excel on that

i give as good as i get jammer bhai
Once again you expose your nature of looking for a smoke elsewhere when your own house is on fire....now be a good boy and dig out that some five year old post and see if the image was created by me or whoever released it.
Feel sorry for your pathetic desperation.

Digging up and pasting my old posts to sooth your pain actually exposes your nature, desperation and pathetic mental status.
as a good friend i had to look after you you're welcome

71D6h3Vl1PL.jpg

One loser holding onto another shows the nature of your chutyapa....lol on the chokehold when he had to alter my posts to suit his narrative. BTW, did I even mention you anywhere in the OP or otherwise , which again confirms the pain you are suffering from elsewhere....Job done.

:lol:
i mean you did tag me did you not want my attention ?i thought we were friends ya kiya bat h i never tag you it's you who wants my attention
Once again you expose your nature of looking for a smoke elsewhere when your own house is on fire....now be a good boy and dig out that some five year old post and see if the image was created by me or whoever released it.
Feel sorry for your pathetic desperation.
this is how you lose credibility, always confirm before copying and pasting some random tweet of a nobody

India and pak are more alike we share the same culture we speak the same language
Chindoos self-segregate on caste and refuse to marry a pajeet with a slightly filthier complexion so don't bother trying to do sem2sem with us. The average pajeet is a low-caste Dasyu who can trace his lineage to jungle bandars enslaved by Aryans while we trace our lineage to the creators of Gandhara. The UC pajeets among you have the same genetics as our chamars
👇👇👇

more ghairatmand if so whats stopping you from defending Palestine from israel they are currently turning gaza into tent city high time for a upgrade
So this is the deranged pazeet morality I was trying to get out of you - calling people immoral for not going to war with other countries while letting Meitei Chindoos chimp out and slaughter and gangrape others within your own country. If we lack ghairat for not going to war with Ijrael, what does this say about Modi-zi and the billion Chindoos chimping out about Ijrael while refusing to go to Manipur to save their compatriots from gangrape and murder??

mean you do host mujra parties for them arab masters
Really? Got any clips of it? I do recall Modi-zi sending a troop of devis to entertain the Omani king very recently. You're talking about something like this? Kallu Krishna himself would be jealous at this reception!
👇👇👇

Chindoos self-segregate on caste and refuse to marry a pajeet with a slightly filthier complexion so don't bother trying to do sem2sem with us. The average pajeet is a low-caste Dasyu who can trace his lineage to jungle bandars enslaved by Aryans while we trace our lineage to the creators of Gandhara. The UC pajeets among you have the same genetics as our chamars
👇👇👇

i trust nz over some weird outdated info graphs

So this is the deranged pazeet morality I was trying to get out of you - calling people immoral for not going to war with other countries while letting Meitei Chindoos chimp out and slaughter and gangrape others within your own country. If we lack ghairat for not going to war with Ijrael, what does this say about Modi-zi and the billion Chindoos chimping out about Ijrael while refusing to go to Manipur to save their compatriots from gangrape and murder??
Central govt is trying its best to bring calm in Manipur, congress. have stakes in what is happening in Manipur but things are getting better you also can not equate gaza with manipur,your bros are being deprived of food and water buildings are turning into dust west is united against Muslim palestine where is your unity?when are you sending your troops billion muslim can't take on 10 million jews

Really? Got any clips of it? I do recall Modi-zi sending a troop of devis to entertain the Omani king very recently. You're talking about something like this? Kallu Krishna himself would be jealous at this reception!
👇👇👇

EUQy5c1UYAAiEWf

can't share those links here on pdf hit me up on telegram

trust nz over some weird outdated info graphs
LOL "outdated". How does someone's DNA become outdated? Pajeet using random buzzwords to cope with the fact that the average Chindoo can only do sem2sem with a Pakistani Chamar.
Anyway, here are more charts to show how most of you are descended from AASIs who were raped and forced to become low-caste Aryan lingam slurpers
👇👇👇
Look at the Adivasi component on these Chindoos!
1000001951.jpg

Now compare it with us (Some pajeet groups in here, which is evident from the low steppe and high Adivasi component)
1000001952.jpg

Central govt is trying its best to bring calm in Manipur, congress. have stakes in what is happening in Manipur but things are getting better you also can not equate gaza with manipur,your bros are being deprived of food and water buildings are turning into dust wes
Tens of thousands of Bharatis displaced, I don't know how many gangraped (though we do know Chindoos were encouraging each other to go out and rape anyone they saw) and this Chindoo thinks its not an issue for 1 billion patriotic virat Bharati Chindoos to get involved in. I guess this is what happens when a rapist like Krishna is your bhagwan - you minimije certain atrocities.

can't share those links here on pdf hit me up on telegram
Nice way of saying they don't exist. I guess it's fine if you cope that way, especially when Modi-zi won't stop sending gopis to do mujras for foreign dignitaries.

LOL "outdated". How does someone's DNA become outdated? Pajeet using random buzzwords to cope with the fact that the average Chindoo can only do sem2sem with a Pakistani Chamar.
Anyway, here are more charts to show how most of you are descended from AASIs who were raped and forced to become low-caste Aryan lingam slurpers
👇👇👇
Look at the Adivasi component on these Chindoos!
View attachment 961415

Now compare it with us
View attachment 961416

Tens of thousands of Bharatis displaced, I don't know how many gangraped (though we do know Chindoos were encouraging each other to go out and rape anyone they saw) and this Chindoo thinks its not an issue for 1 billion patriotic virat Bharati Chindoos to get involved in. I guess this is what happens when a rapist like Krishna is your bhagwan - you minimije certain atrocities.

take it up wtih nz then he is the one doing same 2 same we are only reciprocating, wow even the
seems to be doing better than martial race Pakistanis this is incredible ! i am not into religions but if there is a god /allah he is backing us thank you

thousands vs millions

they are not going to spare anyone ,israel is really strong i can't blame you for looking the other you .but will be judged !Allah will ask on the Day of Resurrection where were you when the Palestinian people were being persecuted mockling indians on the internet? manipur willbe fixed no matter how fkd it is right no it is here to stay india is also the most populous country on the planet can you say the same for gaza?
Nice way of saying they don't exist. I guess it's fine if you cope that way, especially when Modi-zi won't stop sending gopis to do mujras for foreign dignitaries.
it does provide your telegram find out

why are you surprised, you do let arabs hunt your internationally protected bird species

this aint nothing new for pakistanis

anything for the $

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom