What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN creates DEMON STATUE in NYC

Look at this clown he's abusing his motherland f*ckin sasta anghrez.
Dont hate Pakistan, but cant deny that its a shithole in its current state. Pakistan has a lot of potential, very rich when it comes to beauty and cultures. But we are failing ourselves.

Also am i the one abusing Pakistan lmao? I really do hope i get to contribute to this country and the world in a meaningful way, but this country doesnt run on hard work or merit. The ones abusing the country and its people are the army, bureaucrats and mullahs, not me

And how exactly is he wrong?

His advice seems pretty grounded, its his family's choice how they want to go about things.

Ajeeb, living in the shithole called Pakistan and coping by pointing out issues in the first world.

Find better things to do.

It was genuine criticism for the lack of ethics that is contributing to the downfall. America is home to the highest amount of single mothers, home to the opioid crisis, and has a mass shooting problem: there have been at least 20+ mass shootings THIS YEAR.

I am in the US why is a desi boy like you so triggered over criticism lmao??

It was genuine criticism for the lack of ethics that is contributing to the downfall. America is home to the highest amount of single mothers, home to the opioid crisis, and has a mass shooting problem: there have been at least 20+ mass shootings THIS YEAR.

Ah, didnt know you were in the USA.

Yeah there are a ton of social issues in the USA, but i dont get how that is related to his parenting advice

Gora sahib inferiority complex syndrome, what else?

You cannot be civilised, developed and advanced like the US until you emulate their way of living, language, clothing, culture, etc.

Anything less than that and you are subhuman filth

Ah, didnt know you were in the USA.

Yeah there are a ton of social issues in the USA, but i dont get how that is related to his parenting advice

Relaxed seggsual ethics lead to increased single motherhood which is what I am trying to get at. Only benefits bums.

Look at the Black community, they have been cyclically destroyed as one guy has like 5 kids to 3 women. As a result the father is a deadbeat and isn't there for his kids which is scientifically proven to lead to more crimes and drug use as well as more mental health issues.

It is a controversial opinion, but looking at the whole Russia-Ukraine thing, Russia's familial based society is what makes Russian people tough. For example, at the onset of the war many tournaments in Europe straight up banned Russian athletes just because of Putin's actions which is obviously not fair. Western media also being incessant doesn't help either. Still the Russian populace stands by Russia and those athletes stood by their country.

You won't see this toughness in the US.

Gora sahib inferiority complex syndrome, what else?

You cannot be civilised, developed and advanced like the US until you emulate their way of living, language, clothing, culture, etc.

Anything less than that and you are subhuman filth

My cousin in Islamabad told me people in Pakistan try to emulate the "LA Accent" and they all end up sounding like cheap versions of instagram influencers.

Everything people in our region do always ends up being a funny parody of gora culture.

My cousin in Islamabad told me people in Pakistan try to emulate the "LA Accent" and they all end up sounding like cheap versions of instagram influencers.

Everything people in our region do always ends up being a funny parody of gora culture.
He would never allow this 😔 💔

It breaks my heart

zia_ulhaq.jpg

I would choose mullahism over liberalism tbh, at least you can die with your izat

It breaks my heart

zia_ulhaq.jpg

I would choose mullahism over liberalism tbh, at least you can die with your izat
@Mirzali Khan Not sure if you know what this guy did to commies in Pakistan and Jordan but even our resident commies cries about it lmfao

It breaks my heart

View attachment 913773

He was nothing but a lapdog of the US. This hypocrite used to invite Bollywood actors and actresses to his home on his disabled daughter's wish while imposing the most radical version of Islam on his countrymen. Insah'Allah this fascist bastard will pay for all his crimes on the day of judgement.

American Pakistanis are more integrated and successful than Brit Pakistanis.

I swear, just go up north and see these Pakistanis and how they behave and dress. Its an absolute humiliation. They can't speak english properly and they dress like they are from some jahil backwater pind despite being 3rd generation. Some completely reject their Pakistani identity and think they are some sort of Dubai arab expat, it's just so f**king odd. I think Britain adopted all the dross from Pakistan.

Yeah they should act like coconuts sucking white dick to make you feel better

He was nothing but a lapdog of the US. This hypocrite used to invite Bollywood actors and actresses to his home on his disabled daughter's wish while imposing the most radical version of Islam on his countrymen. Insah'Allah this fascist bastard will pay for all his crimes on the day of judgement.
Cope

He did what was in the interests of Pakistan and was based, what he did in his private life is his business, especially if it was for his disabled daughter I'm not going to judge. Neither did he intrude what others did behind closed doors.

InshAllah Allah will reward his efforts with Jannat Ul Firdaus, why would Allah send a believer to hellfire for bringing Islam into an Islamic Republic?

I am almost certain he will be raised among the shaheed InshAllah.

Cope

He did what was in the interests of Pakistan and was based, what he did in his private life is his business, especially if it was for his disabled daughter I'm not going to judge. Neither did he intrude what others did behind closed doors.

InshAllah Allah will reward his efforts with Jannat Ul Firdaus, why would Allah send a believer to hellfire for bringing Islam into an Islamic Republic?

During his time and when he implemented Shariah he banned saaris but never had a mandatory hijab law. Do you know why that is?

My friend and I were discussing this yesterday and we concluded that Pakistan is too diverse to have a one law for all type thing as all the different provinces have different attire for women and that Pakistani culture isn't really "forceful" on anything.

Zia up haq fanboys are simply pathetic - not only was he a dictator which but a terrible POS at that, turned a blind eye towards heroin smuggling and made our youth addicts- we have the highest heroin addiction rate in the world

During his time and when he implemented Shariah he banned saaris
Based saari was a foreign cultural invasion of our people
but never had a mandatory hijab law. Do you know why that is?

My friend and I were discussing this yesterday and we concluded that Pakistan is too diverse to have a one law for all type thing as all the different provinces have different attire for women and that Pakistani culture isn't really "forceful" on anything.
He did try but protest movements in Lahore, Karachi kinda stopped it
896927722 (1).jpg

GridArt_20221008_030251236.jpg

GridArt_20221008_015331853.jpg

Last edited:
Cope

You are correct in saying that his private life is his business; however, this should have been the case for the rest of the nation as well. His using religion as a tool for his own selfish desires such as power and control set an example for many radical groups, TLP and TTP being the finest example of this. Additionally, this has led to the corruption of our beautiful religion, it disgusts me that radical bastards use the name of Islam to commit evil. He planted the seeds which resulted in terrorism in Pakistan and this terrorism has caused more harm to this country than India has caused us from all four wars combined. If he had actually brought Islam to Pakistan instead of merely using the name of Islam for his own selfish reasons then Pakistan would have been a successful country today and I would have been a fan of his.

I want to write more but before I do I would like to know your opinion on Afgan refugees.

You are correct in saying that his private life is his business; however, this should have been the case for the rest of the nation as well.

The rest of the nation got Nazim-e-Salaat mohalla committees and namaz regularity scores in thier ACRs.

Additionally, this has led to the corruption of our beautiful religion, it disgusts me that radical bastards use the name of Islam to commit evil.

Blasphemy laws. Zina and Hudood ordinance. Now everyone and their lota uses religion for all sorts of evil purposes.

The list goes on and on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom