What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN creates DEMON STATUE in NYC

Matt Walsh is a pathetic Islamophobe btw.

I still like him. don't blame him considering our Jahil Mullah that defame Islam...

No that's a statue. This is a demon

DFDED973-8627-48DF-9133-CA0B43BCFE7F_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg

Hopefully these demons can take out the PDM Zardari Bilawal Nawaz Maryam.... Useful demons.... Fingers crossed.

I find the most white-washed people in Pakistan are typically elite class Muhajirs (various peoples who immigrated from India) and elite class Sindhis.

Lahoris seem a little less obsessed with learning perfect English. They are more into culture.

The "desi liberals" from the Muhajir & Sindhis communities seem to be giving popularity to the mullahs.
Tbh I think this was pretty accurate tbf

Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Says someone who has the profile pic of a genocider of Palestinians and Afghans, and was the patron of NATO-seeded Al Qaeda, and the mass murderer and torturer of Pakistani females and Communists, and also one who would have been saved from the firing squad and restored on his Tableeghi throne by Indian Hindu prime minister, Rajiv Gandhi, in case he was overthrown by Pakistani Communists. "Mard-e-Momin". :lol:

Chal teri maa di p*ddi

LOL, are you seven years old ?

Says someone who has the profile pic of a genocider of Palestinians and Afghans, and was the patron of NATO-seeded Al Qaeda, and the mass murderer and torturer of Pakistani females and Communists, and also one who would have been saved from the firing squad and restored on his Tableeghi throne by Indian Hindu prime minister, Rajiv Gandhi, in case he was overthrown by Pakistani Communists. "Mard-e-Momin". :lol:

LOL, are you seven years old ?

You don't have to post the same thing twice to get my attention, I know it's difficult for you to cope alone.

Theres a saying in Punjabi 'Sap azlan to dingay turde sapan nu koi ding ni onday'

Ive said it before Ameeriki Pakistanis are a bunch of losers who like to larp as kalay anghrez.
very funny coming from a Brit Pakistani/mirpuri where your diaspora's highest achievement is being known for having grooming gangs lmao

Theres a saying in Punjabi 'Sap azlan to dingay turde sapan nu koi ding ni onday'

Ive said it before Ameeriki Pakistanis are a bunch of losers who like to larp as kalay anghrez.

American Pakistanis are more integrated and successful than Brit Pakistanis.

I swear, just go up north and see these Pakistanis and how they behave and dress. Its an absolute humiliation. They can't speak english properly and they dress like they are from some jahil backwater pind despite being 3rd generation. Some completely reject their Pakistani identity and think they are some sort of Dubai arab expat, it's just so f**king odd. I think Britain adopted all the dross from Pakistan.

very funny coming from a Brit Pakistani/mirpuri where your diaspora's highest achievement is being known for having grooming gangs lmao
Frustration.. I can sense it 🤣🤣

American Pakistanis are more integrated and successful than Brit Pakistanis.

I swear, just go up north and see these Pakistanis and how they behave and dress. Its an absolute humiliation. They can't speak english properly and they dress like they are from some jahil backwater pind despite being 3rd generation. Some completely reject their Pakistani identity and think they are some sort of Dubai arab expat, it's just so f**king odd. I think Britain adopted all the dross from Pakistan.
Am from the North as well pal ur complete wrong people with kala anghrez mentality only think like that we are very close to roots whilst southerns especially Londoners think they are some wannabe be anghrez di aulaad.

Its a slow rot. You can see this with the onset of the seggsual revolution in the 1960s and 1970s which blurred all lines and started the destruction of the nuclear family.

Those guys you are talking about are 1% of conservatives in America. Most conservatives here love !srael (both sides do) and have no moral backbone as they have lost every culture war. There's a famous southern father tik toker named billyvsco and if you watch his parenting advise videos you will start to see why the social structure of society is turned upside down.

And how exactly is he wrong?

His advice seems pretty grounded, its his family's choice how they want to go about things.

Ajeeb, living in the shithole called Pakistan and coping by pointing out issues in the first world.

Find better things to do.

her face looks like Maryam Nawaz, too many plastic surgeries

And how exactly is he wrong?

His advice seems pretty grounded, its his family's choice how they want to go about things.

Ajeeb, living in the shithole called Pakistan and coping by pointing out issues in the first world.
A- show respect to our motherland you blithering fool
B- he lives in the US
Find better things to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom