What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

Pakistani you are not important to me at all I just keep a list of all those that are multi ID spamming VPN using rat bastards that go against the rules since they don't apply to everyone equally
If Pakistanis aren't important to you, why are you moaning and soiling your Saffron thong over a Pakistani forum not applying rules equally for you LMAO.

Pakistanis aren't important to you, why are you moaning and soiling your Saffron thong over a Pakistani forum not applying rules equally for you LMAO.
Pakistanis are not important to me rules are I try to follow them if anyone is not following them or somehow they are not applying to some individual it's upon me to highlight it

I know you are @Hphob
This beastly radical says he doesn't care about Pakistanis but keeps bringing up this Hphobe guy from a year ago just because he slapped him around a couple of times

This beastly radical says he doesn't care about Pakistanis but keeps bringing up this Hphobe guy from a year ago just because he slapped him around a couple of times
Why shouldn't I bring up your previous iD it's the least I can do to highlight the multi Id problem going on pdf

Pakistanis are not important to me rules are I try to follow them if anyone is not following them or somehow they are not applying to some individual it's upon me to highlight it
No it's not upon you to highlight anything, you seething jobless loser. Go do something else with your life. You said Pakistanis aren't important to you. A Pakistani forum shouldn't be important either.

Why shouldn't I bring up your previous iD it's the least I can do to highlight the multi Id problem going on pdf
Nope, prove it. So far your only proof is I thrash your ⚫️ behind the same way Hphobe did.

No it's not upon you to highlight anything, you seething jobless loser. Go do something else with your life. You said Pakistanis aren't important to you. A Pakistani forum shouldn't be important either
Jobless lol it's not me spending 18 hrs on Twitter and PDF
No it's not upon you to highlight anything,
Why bcs it brings attention?
Go do something else with your life
This is my free time
A Pakistani forum shouldn't be important either.
It's not I just enjoy highlighting some things
My main forum is defe ncehub
Like how some people believe they are always right
Nope, prove it. So far your only proof is I thrash your ⚫️ behind
Your previous ID did not thrash anything
I had to stop bcs I would get warnings otherwise
I really want to see how ⚪ you are though
Mods could prove it if you didn't use VPN

Last edited:
Jobless lol it's not me spending 18 hrs on Twitter and PDF
Proof I spend 18 hours? It takes 10 seconds to come up with a post, 5 seconds to reply to Hondas with engine trouble like you.

Why bcs it brings attention?
Arre pajeet, you've been trying to bring attention about me being your baap Hphobe for several months now, it clearly hasn't worked, so why would I be worried?

This is my free time
This radical pajeet spending his free time crying about me on a Pakistani forum LMAO

My main forum is defe ncehub
LMAO are you the kid who once tried to message a guy I know and got spanked so hard you started crying to him in DMs before blocking him?

I had to stop bcs I would get warnings otherwise
LOL no one is scared of you or your posts buddy. Even an old guy like Joe Shearer has humiliated you. If you were that confident in your abilities, you wouldn't need to tag an army of pajeets to back you up for every post.

Proof I spend 18 hours? It takes 10 seconds to come up with a post, 5 seconds to reply to Hondas with engine trouble like you.
The green light next to your avatar stays on for at least more than 10hrs ****
Arre pajeet, you've been trying to bring attention about me being your baap Hphobe for several months now, it clearly hasn't worked, so why would I be worried?
I can always keep trying
I know you are the multi ID rat others just have to see it
LMAO are you the kid who once tried to message a guy I know and got spanked so hard you started crying to him in DMs before blocking him?
I don't know who that is I am not on any personal msgs
Are you the guy who got banned in a day by Nilgiri for spamming maybe you are
LOL no one is scared of you or your posts buddy. Even an old guy like Joe Shearer has humiliated you

Joe shearer is my friend thier is no humiliation I am on his discord server
I told him what you though was "humiliation"

were that confident in your abilities, you wouldn't need to tag an army of pajeets to back you up for every post.
Only 3 not like your army of pakjeets
How many do you tag to make your threads have any traffic?

Even now that you are not responding to me you are active on PDF
That's called wasting your life

Bcs some mod has approved your multi ID without checking it makes me understand how so many muti IDs are on this site
VPN users are making fake ids too much

Last edited:
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

There is no active moderation on the forum. Your trolls are not removed, so we react in kind.

This radical pajeet spending his free time crying about me on a Pakistani forum LMAO
You were the one that replied to me first
Crying 😂

No are you?
Thier is no one like you on thier
I remember someone getting banned and making threads on PDF after they got destroyed on defece hub maybe you are him

Thier is no fking block button on defhub
Thier is ignore list no one is on my ignore list

Who is this guy you are talking about?
Did he write something that I would try to mssg ( try not actually msg) lol him
I really want this "guy"

Last edited:
The green light next to your avatar stays on for at least more than 10hrs ****
Proof it stays on for more than 10 hours? This pajeet spending 10 hours monitoring my avatar and then says he thinks Pakistanis aren't important lmao.

I don't know who that is I am not on any personal msgs
LMAO yep I'm pretty sure it was you.

Joe shearer is my friend thier is no humiliation I am on his discord server ****
Imagine getting spanked on your ⚫ behind by a frail old man like Joe then going to his Discord server and thinking he's your friend. What a pathetic cuck.

How many do you tag to make your threads have any traffic
I don't need to tag anyone for my threads or my posts like you who needs to desperately tag pajeets for protection and validation.

Yeah I'm not on there, I had a friend who had an account and got messaged by a pajeet with garbage English like yours.

You were the one that replied to me first
Crying 😂

No are you?
I remember someone getting banned and making threads on PDF after they got destroyed on defece hub maybe you are him

Thier is no fking block button on defhub
Thier is ignore list no one is on my ignore list

Who is this guy you are talking about?
Did he write something that I would try to mssg ( try not actually msg) lol him
I really want this "guy"
This is you
👇👇👇
1696852120571.png

Same trash, barely literate reservationchaap English I have to endure on PDF. Currently "engaged in conversation" probably asking some other pajeet to find my friend's account and ban it LMAO

Proof it stays on for more than 10 hours? This pajeet spending 10 hours monitoring my avatar and then says he thinks Pakistanis aren't important lmao.
Should I put a screen recording I guess how much time it stays active and I can say for sure it's more than 10 hrs pak
LMAO yep I'm pretty sure it was you
Yeah right why don't you tell me your ID idiot
I don't need to tag anyone for my threads or my posts like you who needs to desperately tag pajeets for protection and validation
Protection and validation lol
You tag people bcs you are deeply and utterly insecure
Yeah I'm not on there, I had a friend who had an account and got messaged by a pajeet with garbage English like yours.
Who's this "friend "?
Is this " Friend " Actually you?

This is you
👇👇👇
View attachment 959709
Same trash, barely literate reservationchaap English I have to endure on PDF. Currently "engaged in conversation" probably asking some other pajeet to find my friend's account and ban it LMAO
That's not me

Currently "engaged in conversation" probably asking some other pajeet to find my friend's account and ban it LMAO
That's not what that means
if you are viewing your convo with mods it says that checking your msg details it says that
How am I able to engage in conversation
On PDF and defhub

Imagine getting spanked on your ⚫ behind by a frail old man like Joe then going to his Discord server and thinking he's your friend. What a pathetic cuck.
Lol as if you know what we are talking about
Asking a question = "Spanking"

Last edited:
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Thankfully, PDF has Pakistanis to counter Indians or it would be just like Quora and Reddit which Indians have taken over and destroyed by answering to every unrelated question, and upvoting and hailing other Indians.

If you don't like being countered and only appreciate praise then don't frustrate yourself and leave.

Back
Top Bottom