What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

This is you
Proof ?
Same trash, barely literate reservationchaap English I have to endure on PDF. Currently "engaged in conversation" probably asking some other pajeet to find my friend's account and ban
Proof?
If I try to see the profile
It says last seen a moment ago does that mean you have an ID thier as well ?

That's not me by the way
And who is this " friend " ? I will have to see

Yeah I'm not on there, I had a friend who had an account and got messaged by a pajeet with garbage English like yours
Who is this "friend"?
Friend or you ?
Let's see who this is .
You could be this guy as well
@punjabimusulman

How do you know what type of English he uses did you see the msgs?
How do you know what he wrote ✍️?
Your " Friends " Just casually remember and discuss what a pajeet wrote to you on a forum?
Something's not adding up here

Imagine getting spanked on your ⚫ behind by a frail old man like Joe then going to his Discord server and thinking he's your friend. What a pathetic cuck
Also what's the spanking ?
I asked a question I did not the know the answer to and he replied

It's not his discord server you idiotic scum
It's a common server where I have been for many years

Last edited:
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

Oh let them cope, there needs to be some safe space for them at least.
1s and 0s is all some people have.

Pakistanis are not important to me rules are I try to follow them if anyone is not following them or somehow they are not applying to some individual it's upon me to highlight it
one just needs to look at your thread history to understand your Pakistan obsession.
One can understand Indians living in the parallel universe believing nothing ever goes wrong in India but surely you can do better than opening a thread even when a Pakistani ejaculated prematurely.

And you say you are not Karachite. An authoritative figure on Pakistan matters, @Indus Pakistan will tell the word 'arrey' is not indigenous to Pakistan.

You should be.

Have some balls and share with us - what other IDs have you had on here? Come on little Indian have some guts ?
I need not tell. The style should reveal. Although topics of interest changed.

Get trained from @Areesh, the official multiple id detector of this forum.

Kyon mere bhosdi, @Trailer23?

And you say you are not Karachite. An authoritative figure on Pakistan matters, @Indus Pakistan will tell the word 'arrey' is not indigenous to Pakistan.
In case you don't know, Urdu is the national language of Pakistan and the majority of our media is in Urdu. Hope that helps explain the confusion.

one just needs to look at your thread history to understand
What about your anti-India obsession? Do you talk anything else ever? That that too of low quality stuff. Kahin to quality dikha de?
One can understand Indians living in the parallel universe
What about your universe? If Indians are in a parallel universe, then Pakjeets like you must in 7th universe for kind of delusionary, that you propagate here.

Pakistani ejaculated prematurely.
We always suspected it. Kuch to mardaana beemari hai tumko. Take some medicine to overcome this ailment rather than spoiling pdf.

Just because in India, a small little bad act, bad action or bad mouth against Pakistan is done - Pakistanis has to reciprocate it and then they come out on Defence.pk Forum to vent out their anger, revenge and expose India fully in front of world audience.

Just because in India, a small little bad act, bad action or bad mouth against Pakistan is done - Pakistanis has to reciprocate it and then they come out on Defence.pk Forum to vent out their anger, revenge and expose India fully in front of world audience.
All muslims hate kafirs , look at this modern by dress muslim cricket anchor zainab abbas who showed her hate against hindus on twitter , she was badly criticised on social media and expelled immediately from India .

What about your anti-India obsession? Do you talk anything else ever? That that too of low quality stuff. Kahin to quality dikha de?
This is a Pakistani forum where you creatures come to learn so pay attention even if reality bites.
What about your universe? If Indians are in a parallel universe, then Pakjeets like you must in 7th universe for kind of delusionary, that you propagate here.
Really, every time you Gangus put nut to a bolt, its claimed as breaking news or a game changer.
We always suspected it. Kuch to mardaana beemari hai tumko. Take some medicine to overcome this ailment rather than spoiling pdf.
Well Sunita never ever complained but you should change your nasty habit of watching how some perform.

This is a Pakistani forum where you creatures come to learn so pay attention
Pay attention my a#z.
put nut to a bolt
For that you have to put some nuts and bolts together. Come back when you have that capability. Till that time STFU and cope with the game changers.
Well Sunita never ever complained
Sunita, Afsana or Fatima wouldn’t be able to help you with your lack of mardaana taqat. Anyways, most imbecile’s make such claims.

Pakistanis are not important to me

No they dont seem to be - but you eat shit and sleep on a Pakistani forum? The obsession is deep. How many IDs have you got on here? Trash like you get banned and are reborn again with new names - so predictable. You wont catch a Pakistani obsessing on a indian forum. We have more self respect than that.

This is all ingrained in Pakistani punjabi culture and society.Abusing in talk is not considered abnormal in pakistani / punjabi society . Urdu speakers who went from India were more cultured and educated .

Come on now nigga. Don't get sentimental. Let's have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom