What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

Last edited:
I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?
Due to the fact that... members from Pakistan could only update about minorities, rape, toilets, cows, RSS, cows, etc...

The threads are usually started by Pakistani members abusing India, and get worse when Indian members show the mirror on the status of Pakistan on the same issue.

Usually, more than 80% threads about india, opens by pakistani members ... No one can help them.

Last edited:

Frankly, its because majority of the Indians here come to gloat, and are equal partners in shitposting with their Pakistani counterparts.

Like it or not, it is Pakistan defence forum.

There are numerous eggheads here of all colours. Some have made it the focal point of their lives to incite the other which is both incredibly cringe and sad.

Have a look at offending posts, chuckle, move on.

O boo-f#*king-who.

Cry me a River, you big baby.

Try to man up for a change - or else crawl back to your hellhole -
***.jpg

#Pussy

Can't waste time with people

Honestly why r u guys here ??

Welll…this is intenet. you got to be thick skinned to come in your rival internet forum and express your opinion with almost no restrictions if we are being civil. You should not take these comments to your heart which will make you upset.

Can't waste time with people

Honestly why r u guys here ??
Because I don't know any other forum that is so active. Indian forums like IDF etc are so inactive, the replies there are few and far in between. They don't satiate my curiosity. If you know any REALLY ACTIVE Indian forums, please suggest me some.

This could be a coping mechanism.

When one is depressed and defeated, he may resort to finding and highlighting negatives in the neighbours house and feel contended.

Off late creating threads on cows related stuff, rapes, beastiality etc has spiked up. Ignoring bomb blasts in fidayeen attacks at home but highlighting a knife attack elsewhere, shows similar mental makeup.

They generally blame the neighbours for all their ills and self analysis is rarely used trait. This state could last till the conditions becomes so bad that this coping mechanism also may fail to give solace.

It is likely to be followed by bhakt and Pakjeet kind of people. Logic, realities etc have no meaning for them.

Last edited:
You guys don't belong on this forum. End of discussion.
Its alright saaaarrr

We both have fun no haha

We are on their platform boys, so no hard feelings

Chill and enjoy

Nope

It is just that you guys and nation sucks

Yaar hum to apni Fauj ki bhi beziti krty Hain
Is liye bardasht karo

Back
Top Bottom