What's new

Tag your favorite Indian member of PDF

Hmm...I'm Indian but I'll still barge in.

@Paitoo Very logical
@-=virus=- Fun posts
@jamahir Drones the same thing again and again but I like his music recommendations
@Joe Shearer His knowledge is good and I respect him even though many times I don't agree with his views
@iamnobody Fun posts
@Krptonite I get lost in his words half the time but he too has very good knowledge and is very balanced

There are quite a few others as well but these 6 in general have interesting perceptions on different subjects.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer shows how to disagree the right way.
@-=virus=- is the right balance in troll and insight
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Titanium100 @Bilal9 cause it'll irk them to no end being called an Indian :D
@NAVDEEP DHALIWAL good balanced posting, dont give in to the troll
@villageidiot cause hes been MIA and being called an Indian might spark that green blood and bring him back
@Paitoo very sensible posting
@jamahir the red idealist amongst us. Takes the worlds problems personally, showcases emphathy even if limited to a single colour on the spectrum.
@KedarT thank you, any suggestions to make sure I dnt bore my readers to death?

Last edited:
*wipes tear
Lies
3-idiots-memes-7.jpg

I don't know or know of anybody here but going by what I have seen in the short time, I'd say that Indians are suppressed here, so the originality of such members cannot be gauged truthfully.

We should have this question raised again after eliminating all the Pakistani members and then in about a month or run the contest again.

But then, it'd probably be boring and most Indians will quit. Alright, let's leave them Paks in

In the past there was this south indian guy from New Zealand. We had a few shared interests and he was a chill guy.

HinduGuy ?

I feel sad for his friend the Libyan wannabe pajeet @jamahir. My man is a true chubby chasing commie pervert.

Feel sad ?

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if it's something to do with India's poor sex ratio? After all, there are 111 males per 100 females and if you do the math, that means there are roughly 166,500,000 males in India who'll never get married, period!

I will never get married but I am anti misogynists.

@Joe Shearer is a 💎.A human with moral values and balanced Nationalism.

True.

obstreperous

Wow.

@jamahir Drones the same thing again and again

I am a teacher.

but I like his music recommendations

Thank you. Thank you. You are a person of good taste then. :D

You are good as you are man, that's why I included you🙂

If he was woman he wouldn't have been good ? :D

I don't know or know of anybody here but going by what I have seen in the short time, I'd say that Indians are suppressed here, so the originality of such members cannot be gauged truthfully.

I think I am the most suppressed Indian member. I get thread-banned or forum-banned.

Someone should start a least favourite member thread too.. like a best villain category at awards shows (just keep it light hearted, civil, and within the bounds of decency)

I'd "posthomously" nominate Manavan the legend for that one, loved his very non-PC troll game here.. guy's even had a go at me many times.

Also have clarity about my fav. Indian on here, currently serving some ban time (again) .. that'd be Doc.

@Paitoo Very logical
@-=virus=- Fun posts
@jamahir Drones the same thing again and again but I like his music recommendations
@Joe Shearer His knowledge is good and I respect him even though many times I don't agree with his views
@iamnobody Fun posts
@Krptonite I get lost in his words half the time but he too has very good knowledge and is very balanced

There are quite a few others as well but these 6 in general have interesting perceptions on different subjects.
The beauty of our polity USED TO BE that we could express different and opposing opinions, all over a cup of warm and mutually supportive tea. That is no longer possible. We all know who and why this has happened.

You don't agree? Why not?

@Paitoo Very logical
@-=virus=- Fun posts
@iamnobody Fun posts

I disagree with jamahir, and deeply disagree with the politics of Communism, and its dependence on violence, but nevertheless feel very protective about him as he is a minority of one, vulnerable to attack from all nationalities, and all shades of political opinion (that does not mean I endorse his poorly chosen language when he is 'at war').

Last edited:
The beauty of our polity USED TO BE that we could express different and opposing opinions, all over a cup of warm and mutually supportive tea. That is no longer possible. We all know who and why this has happened.
Only because for the majority of post partition independent India, the congress won mostly uncontested and ruled for decades.. they had absolute power even, and you know well what that leads to.

That is no longer possible. We all know who and why this has happened.
Raul Ghandy doesn't inspire confidence, the prospects of him running things strikes fear in the hearts and minds of literally everyone who isn't a Ghandy sycophant. "Man" lost from Amethi FFS, and ran to Wayanad LOL

Only because for the majority of post partition independent India, the congress won mostly uncontested and ruled for decades.. they had absolute power even, and you know well what that leads to.
Nobody ever had absolute power. Only the present bunch of hoodlums and bigots is trying to achieve it.

It never fails to surprise me how a majority community spends its time whining about the possible oppression they will face, in future, from a minority that is supposed to suddenly bloat in size six times, and threaten today's majority.

And the way these male drama queens and female wrestling champions go on is worth a lot of camera time. That, of course, is precisely what their supreme leader has led them to want, most of all.

You don't agree? Why not?

I was talking about the. word. Complicated maybe. :) Your sentiment however, I agree.

I disagree with jamahir, and deeply disagree with the politics of Communism, and its dependence on violence, but nevertheless feel very protective about him as he is a minority of one, vulnerable to attack from all nationalities, and all shades of political opinion (that does not mean I endorse his poorly chosen language when he is 'at war').

Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom