What's new

Pakistani E-Sports Champion, Arslan Ash, wishes he doesn't have a Pakistani passport.

He isn't alone in that thought. In fact each one of us or at least majority of us would wish for the same.
Poor Jinnah will be spinning in his grave. Furiously. Wondering What Hath I Wrought?

He has to travel a lot to attend his tournaments and he struggles when his only passport is Pakistani

Then there are custom officials regularly asking for bribes and edibles . Just capsize the food container or in the worst case scenario spit on it if they don't even let you hand it over to any of your acquaintance--------- . Ab Khaaa lo is ko shodayoo

Poor Jinnah will be spinning in his grave. Furiously. Wondering What Hath I Wrought?
Jinnah did not envisioned such a Pakistan. His soul would be cringing more over the situation Pakistan is today.

Not sometimes..all the time. Pakistan has one of the worst passports in the world. It's completely understandable to feel the way he does. . Thanks to the dangerous duffers rule over last 75 years, Pakistan is a shithole of a country

The Siddique community should disown this Ash.

Honestly every Pakistani is embarrass except Harami wardi wale and Politicians.

Pakistan’s passport is ranked worse than Sudan and Libya 😭😭

How and why is it that bad? Countries who got destroyed by civil war and carpet bombed have better passport rankings…

I thought that dear America had promised that all was forgiven. Rivers of honey were supposed to be unleashed in Pakistan.

Arslan Siddique, better known as Arslan Ash, is a Pakistani professional fighting game player. Arslan is regarded as one of the premier Tekken players globally and one of the best Tekken 7 players ever. He is largely acknowledged for elevating the Pakistani Tekken scene to prominence in esports.

Sometimes, I really wish I didn't have a Pakistani passport

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1 @alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1 @Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney @FuturePAF @Cash GK @Black.Mamba

He probably couldn't make it at some tournament due to refusal. The passport...

Back
Top Bottom