What's new

Pakistani E-Sports Champion, Arslan Ash, wishes he doesn't have a Pakistani passport.

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Arslan Siddique, better known as Arslan Ash, is a Pakistani professional fighting game player. Arslan is regarded as one of the premier Tekken players globally and one of the best Tekken 7 players ever. He is largely acknowledged for elevating the Pakistani Tekken scene to prominence in esports.

Sometimes, I really wish I didn't have a Pakistani passport

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1 @alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1 @Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney @FuturePAF @Cash GK @Black.Mamba

Arslan Siddique, better known as Arslan Ash, is a Pakistani professional fighting game player. Arslan is regarded as one of the premier Tekken players globally and one of the best Tekken 7 players ever. He is largely acknowledged for elevating the Pakistani Tekken scene to prominence in esports.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1 @alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1 @Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney @FuturePAF @Cash GK @Black.Mamba
I am thinking of burning mine 😂
Pakistan has become a place where elite milk the poor

The poor think that's fine(khata hey tu lagata be hey) since they may become elite by stealing, looting or becoming a decoit.. while both thinking that just by burning a few churches they will be blessed and forgiven 🤞

It's the Pakistani dream..Khao aur khilao

I am thinking of burning mine 😂
Pakistan has become a place where elite milk the poor

The poor think that's fine(khata hey tu lagata be hey) since they may become elite by stealing, looting or becoming a decoit.. while both thinking that just by burning a few churches they will be blessed and forgiven 🤞

It's the Pakistani dream..Khao aur khilao

Pakistan’s passport is ranked worse than Sudan and Libya 😭😭

How and why is it that bad? Countries who got destroyed by civil war and carpet bombed have better passport rankings…

What an ungrateful son of a b*tch; we know where to send the next Vigo to...

Pakistan’s passport is ranked worse than Sudan and Libya 😭😭

How and why is it that bad? Countries who got destroyed by civil war and carpet bombed have better passport rankings…
'Rank' indicates freedom to travel without visa or easy visa. Hence a lower rank indicates unwillingness by countries to welcome Pakistan passport holders, at least without a whole range of vetting. This is not because Pakistan is a horrible country. The destination country can't be too worried about it (except for the fear that a visitor may not return home). It is mainly due to fear. That a Pakistani passport holder might cause trouble of some sort, usually violence. For example, Wikipedia maintains a giant database of terrorist incidents in Pakistan:
Also:

He isn't alone in that thought. In fact each one of us or at least majority of us would wish for the same.

Back
Top Bottom