What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

You know what really funny is that you joined...what, barely 6 Months ago. And @Windjammer has been pretty much Offline for the same duration of time.

However..., it appears that you seem to know a great deal about him "Running up posts on PDF".

Care to come clean on your last User Name prior to getting Banned...

No?

Just as I expected. 100% Pussy. The one quality all View attachment 958152 Members have.
You mean Hafiz or shoib malik is better batsman than babar azam because they are is senior in age ,

How do you know they are working hard and progressing? The only thing they are progressing in is rapes and lynchings.

whatever , we are growing at the rate of 7 to 8 percent ,

Last edited:
If memory serves, you once asked me to refrain from using the german language because it was unfiting for an Indian using it.

You've no justification cribbing about the trollish behavior that you're as much guilty of if not more.

You've no objectivity, perhaps justifiably due to the opposing trolling from Indians here, but then you in part as much guilty of colouring all with the same brush as well.

Either stand on one principle or refrain from cribbing about it

I believe you are being all too sensitive about jokes and such, which are made light-heartedly.

You accuse me of something you would not care one bit about - if it was perpetrated by another Indian.

Why? Desh Matrika-ka honor (Sanman). I mean who gives a flying rats-a$$?

This is the difference between hackneyed middle class Indian sensitivities and those having some 50,000 foot overview of how rotten things are in all over South Asia (yes India too). Pakistanis and Bangladeshis - we bad-mouth our country all the time - which is a pre-cursor to improving it.

But you modi-bhakts (who hide under intellectual cover) are all sensitive about "Mahaan". If you saw it for what it is - you'd bad mouth it too, but you don't.

I left these hackneyed sensitivities behind a long time ago when I migrated to the West.

And stop complaining about objectivity.

You have no clue.

How do you know they are working hard and progressing? The only thing they are progressing in is rapes and lynchings.

Pakistanis haven't visited India. Hell even if Bangladeshis have a Pakistani rubber-stamp on their passport, they won't get Indian visa (they ask you when you apply online).

So - take it from someone like me who visits almost every year - 99% of what Modi-Bhakts say here about -
working hard and progressing

is pure unadulterated BS. Since Modi took over, all the "progress" has been on social media in the form of propaganda.

A few cherry-picked showcase "vanity" projects (like 300 foot statue, Chandrayaan, Mangalyaan i.e. Mars Mission) which look good on social media.

The average Indian is having a really hard time making ends meet.

I know - I talk to my friends there all the time. Some of them are CrorePati business people and some are academicians surviving on honor and a few rupees of govt. salary. Even crorepatis are losing money due to inflation, those surviving on college teacher salaries are at poverty level. :(

A few million people lucky enough to have US back-office jobs (and their spendy habits) does not translate to diddly-squat on "progress" when it comes to a country of 1.4 Billion.

People showing off buying luxury branded baubles in glittery malls and luxury car rides, while ignoring the plight of starving bhikharees in tatters living right outside their gates. That is called a banana republic, not "progress".

Selective effing "progress".

At the end of the day, propaganda can't put food on the table or a roof over your head...Modi's hot air means jack squat.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone.

Very convenient timing @Windjammer

I thought Pakistani Army (at least the top leadership) got beat up on this forum for the last few months by Imran Khan's supporters more than what the Indian Army or Indians could ever do

I thought Pakistani Army (at least the top leadership) got beat up on this forum for the last few months by Imran Khan's supporters more than what the Indian Army or Indians could ever do
You mean paid Indian Trolls have been insulting Pakistan army and a lot of them have been unceremoniously dealt with.

You mean paid Indian Trolls have been insulting Pakistan army and a lot of them have been unceremoniously dealt with.

Yeah the insult heaped on the Pakistani army top leadership far exceeds any insults or criticism outsiders have levied. Any disagreement here :pakistan:

I believe you are being all too sensitive about jokes and such, which are made light-heartedly.

You accuse me of something you would not care one bit about - if it was perpetrated by another Indian.

Why? Desh Matrika-ka honor (Sanman). I mean who gives a flying rats-a$$?

This is the difference between hackneyed middle class Indian sensitivities and those having some 50,000 foot overview of how rotten things are in all over South Asia (yes India too). Pakistanis and Bangladeshis - we bad-mouth our country all the time - which is a pre-cursor to improving it.

But you modi-bhakts (who hide under intellectual cover) are all sensitive about "Mahaan". If you saw it for what it is - you'd bad mouth it too, but you don't.

I left these hackneyed sensitivities behind a long time ago when I migrated to the West.

And stop complaining about objectivity.

You have no clue.
I would appeal to the logician in you.

1. You made an assertion that logical arguments are welcome

2. I made a post stating my opinion on the matter

3. You rebutted and fair enough maybe sensitivities are too high

4. Why is it my remit to admonish or defend anothers views irrespective of nationality, similarly why are you colouring me for the viewpoints of others?

5. "

But you modi-bhakts (who hide under intellectual cover) are all sensitive about "Mahaan". If you saw it for what it is - you'd bad mouth it too, but you don't
" "

The heck is this about? This is what i mean by no objectivity, you tend to expand the scope of the discussion beyond the points under consideration in a way that is both meant to insult the other and troll. Considering this would it not be fair to assume that you too indulge in the game and thus have no leg to stand on while cribbing about it

Last edited:
Pakistanis haven't visited India. Hell even if Bangladeshis have a Pakistani rubber-stamp on their passport, they won't get Indian visa (they ask you when you apply online).

So - take it from someone like me who visits almost every year - 99% of what Modi-Bhakts say here about -

is pure unadulterated BS. Since Modi took over, all the "progress" has been on social media in the form of propaganda.

A few cherry-picked showcase "vanity" projects (like 300 foot statue, Chandrayaan, Mangalyaan i.e. Mars Mission) which look good on social media.

The average Indian is having a really hard time making ends meet.

I know - I talk to my friends there all the time. Some of them are CrorePati business people and some are academicians surviving on honor and a few rupees of govt. salary. Even crorepatis are losing money due to inflation, those surviving on college teacher salaries are at poverty level. :(

A few million people lucky enough to have US back-office jobs (and their spendy habits) does not translate to diddly-squat on "progress" when it comes to a country of 1.4 Billion.

People showing off buying luxury branded baubles in glittery malls and luxury car rides, while ignoring the plight of starving bhikharees in tatters living right outside their gates. That is called a banana republic, not "progress".

Selective effing "progress".

At the end of the day, propaganda can't put food on the table or a roof over your head...Modi's hot air means jack squat.
40 million illegal Kangludeshi bangladeshis and rohangias living in India are making things really difficult , they live in illegal slums alongwith others who happen to be Indian muslims who help them settle and become burden on our economy .

Last edited:
guys please ignore they won't sober up, i am convinced that if you will keep replying trolls it will be a mess as can be seen. give no shit and you'll be fine. this forum is open to all, but it put some responsibility on us to keep it running instead of letting it go down.

lets hope mods take some action ...

guys please ignore they won't sober up,
I hope “they” is used for trolls and not any specific nationality.

Any sane poster would know that trolling is done by both sides. And the most foul mouthed ones are with Pak flag. And one of the worst one is @Windjammer himself who has started this thread.

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .

me think indian henndooooo benndoooo have no life, no car, no real jobs, their women have left them to marry a dog or in love jihad ( lolololol ) and PDF is the only place these poor chaps get some attention

We Pakistanis tolerate and accept more criticism than Indians ever will. Go on any Indian forum and see if you can find any other National except the locals indulging in blind leading blind merry-go-round. If they are doing well then good luck to them but that doesn't mean they should crawl out of their skin and start barking against Pakistan on a Pakistani forum. As much as they may dance around the fire, they also have an underbelly.

indians are intolerant by nature.... only Ghandi had tolerance and it died with him

Congratulations Nathu for solving the riddle. Now try and stop it.

Back
Top Bottom