What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN creates DEMON STATUE in NYC

just noticed your edit, so in you opinion ka'aba is an idol that it is worshiped by the Muslims?

if true I did not know it.

Correct. I find it stupid that somebody would condemn something they themselves practice. And I am not alone. Other Muslims agree.

I shall get back to you when I find out for sure. until today I was under the impression that it was an Ibrahimi Masjid

Kneeling to an object five times a day. Competing with thousands of other people to kiss and touch it is what then...??

Traveling to a far away city to view and touch this object. Common sense. Enough stated.

UK Pakistanis are a completely different breed than US Pakistanis
Both are screwed in their own different ways.

Kneeling to an object five times a day. Competing with thousands of other people to kiss and touch it is what then...??

Traveling to a far away city to view and touch this object. Common sense. Enough stated.
Its a symbol not an idol, read the islamic version of the story of ibrahim, u will understand. Muslims don't travel for touching the kaba. Read before making statements, U know nothing.

Both are screwed in their own different ways.

Its a symbol not an idol, read the islamic version of the story of ibrahim, u will understand. Muslims don't travel for touching the kaba. Read before making statements, U know nothing.

Agreed. In that case statues are symbols and not idols. I don't understand the ban on statues. I think they are a great way of celebrating and preserving culture.

Sure.....it's an "idol" when others do it but then called a "symbol" in a failed attempt to redefine it when your kind do it. Both idols and symbols can be used interchangeably, depending on the context.

I am sure you can squeeze in more. Like use it as an argument for less population. Why give up so easy

Maybe because this forum doesn't allow religious topics and i risk violating that policy, even though I agree with it to prevent conflicts.

Maybe because this forum doesn't allow religious topics and i risk violating that policy, even though I agree with it to prevent conflicts.

Curiously enough that forum policy reminder comes after the gaslighting.

Maybe you worship gas or lighting or both just.

Your methods of population control are quite extreme in true reflection of our society.

OMG!
is this what is making me ill?

- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/gaslighting
"Gaslighting is psychological abuse in which a person or group causes someone to question their own sanity, memories, or perception of reality. People who experience gaslighting may feel confused, anxious, or as though they cannot trust themselves."

I thought I was getting like this because of age. when it's the internet scum on here who's done it to me.

I am not sure if NHS has the capacity to deal with you. I suggest taking regular walks in Mughal Gardens for healing purposes.

so after-all you are still no different than the rest of the trash here then. freaking hell!
or you are displaying classic symptoms like

People who experience gaslighting may feel confused, anxious, or as though they cannot trust themselves."

What part of taking a walk in Mughal Gardens makes you confused, anxious or insecure?

Is it because they are in India? Then I am very much like you then unwittingly.

Curiously enough that forum policy reminder comes after the gaslighting.

Maybe you worship gas or lighting or both just.

Your methods of population control are quite extreme in true reflection of our society.

I felt the need to answer. A picture of a statue was posted on the thread try and offend me, so I gave my clear feelings that statue is as concern to me as the black building in a desert that the poster worships.

"My methods" of population control was proposed my ecologists and those who have basic education in the field of ecology. It does not promote starvation but promotes the opposite.

It has been proposed and practiced on animals and we humans are governed by the same biological/ecological laws that animals are, like it or not. To give your stubborness a reminder of what exactly we are advocating:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom