What's new

Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community

Pay attention my a#z.

For that you have to put some nuts and bolts together. Come back when you have that capability. Till that time STFU and cope with the game changers.

Sunita, Afsana or Fatima wouldn’t be able to help you with your lack of mardaana taqat. Anyways, most imbecile’s make such claims.

You are a prime example of a twat that sits on PDF bad mouthing all day - yet forgetting the filth in your own backyard. Throwing stones and living in a glasshouse is a shit situation and you specialize in it.

Look at Windys posts and then look at the dribble you post. Dont embarrass yourself and try to compete because its embarrassing to watch. Now shoooo

You are a prime example of a twat that sits on PDF bad mouthing all day
Incorrect. I never start. I just end it.
embarrassing to watch. Now shoooo
Dont watch then. Keep your eyes closed.

If you find Windy’s posts enlightening, then I pity you more than him.

Request denied. Sit with Windy and cry now.

Last edited:
I don’t. And I don’t take any responsibility for anyone else.

There are enough crack heads from Paksiatn who openly hurl insults on Hinduism by using dirtiest of words and twisting facts.
I don’t expect you either to take responsibility for them.

This is an anonymous open forum. Everyone for himself.

Last edited:
Pay attention my a#z.
There's little difference between you A$$ or Thobra .
For that you have to put some nuts and bolts together. Come back when you have that capability. Till that time STFU and cope with the game changers.
Look around , you are on a Pakistani forum which for you and other Bakhtoras is the sole contact with any civilisation. As for bringing your Indian table manners here, I'm not going to throw you a bone .
Sunita, Afsana or Fatima wouldn’t be able to help you with your lack of mardaana taqat. Anyways, most imbecile’s make such claims.
In the meantime, transgenders like you can merely watch with envoy.

There's little difference between you A$$ or Thobra .
So says a narcissist.
Look around , you are on a Pakistani forum
Yes. And taking a Pakjeet like you to task. Ukhaad le beta jo ukhadna hai.

In the meantime, transgenders like you can merely watch with envoy.
I respect all. Men, women, transgender, no gender. You are a bigot and wouldn’t know even a bit about respect.

Just remembered from your previous post about Sunita, Fatima and Afsana. I hope they weren’t Sunil, Feroz and Afzal. Did they also praise your prowess?
Please tell us about your exploits.

So says a narcissist.
Says a self promoted Dalal
Yes. And taking a Pakjeet like you to task. Ukhaad le beta jo ukhadna hai.
Tall talk from a Bayghyrat Bharti even crying a
Over his posts getting deleted.
I respect all. Men, women, transgender, no gender. You are a bigot and wouldn’t know even a bit about respect.
So many big words in one sentence , did you pick them up as a reward for kissing fellow Baktoras butts. :laugh:
Just remembered from your previous post about Sunita, Fatima and Afsana. I hope they weren’t Sunil, Feroz and Afzal. Did they also praise your prowess?
Please tell us about your exploits.
I just mentioned Sunita, the rest are your own desires as you watch others having all the fun.

I feel there has been an increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community.

Is it because Pakistan is doing badly on economic and strategic fronts?

Or is this just a normal variation (ups and downs) in frequency of insults from time to time?

Edit-Add: Many members (both Pakistani and Indian) have misinterpreted the post. The question is why there has been an unusual increase in frequency of insults. Insults have been there since a decade or more. But why this sharp increase nowadays?

in last 13 years i got many negative ratings, got banned many times...but i never got into any abusive argument with any pakistani members....neither i was subjected to any personal insult...there are few who habitually make insulting comments against Indians in general, almost every day..just ignore them..
Remember..."Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it."

I think more moderators needed for forum.

Yes, some Pakistani members are very ignorent.
They use bad language against minorities like Qadiyanis and their religious personalities, when i post something against terrorism, they dragged me in Qadiyani religion.

Some even use abusive language to other Pakistani users and force others to reply with same language.

I reported and even created thread with screenshot. but no one took action.

Forum will be dead in few years, if no work done on moderation.
Users will stop visiting forum.

Why would Indiots care?

This is a Pakistani forum. Indians insult Pakistan, Pakistanis, and Muslims, on their Indian forums.

Nope, while Kicking Pakjeet a#ses like your’s. English samajh nahi aayi kya? I always suspected that.
Typical loser Pajeets reply to hide his battered and bruised A$$... Nothing new there.
Appears that Sunil was painful.
Not interested in your personal life or experiences.
Tune kaun sa khambha ukhaad liya?
When you have to canabalise my posts (Repeatedly) to suit your own narrative then you have already lost the argument.

Back
Top Bottom