What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

how did imran khan's nephew hasan niazi was allowed to photograph in the cordoned off area? and how did he knew the arrest was gonna take place?

sss-png.33916

why was tv camera crew allowed to film the arrest process?

yeah look at the officer behind, even he is smiling, as if he was tipped for this conspiracy ! :lol: :omghaha:

Cuz British police is hatching big conspiracy to try the world best leader Altaf bhai. Imran paid millions to scotland yard to get Altaf arrested, no wonder he's been meeting the royal family!

We must not let Altaf face justice! Altaf is our life! We are his dogs! BOW BOW BOW, AOOOOOOOOO

Die imran khan, crying imran khan, he got our great leader arrested! These goray will learn their lessons, these rasicts taking money from under table from imran khan!!! PTI is biggest loser party, it takes bhata from london pakistani stores to do elections!!! Sala Imran and whole pti saab meelay howay hai british police kay saath.

Long live bhai! Long live kuttay jase zindagi! We are forecer his slaves! We will shut down Karachi forever and burn any store or vehicle that doesn't compile with order!

Need say more?

/sarcasm

Mr mr mr man game over or innings over these are your wishes ... Future will tell .... btw How come the British are not conspiring against Pakistan this time what's your view on international Sazish against Pakistan ?
O Mr they would have not so called conspirator against Altaf and done nothing to stop mass murders in Pakistan done by his party on his orders and the bhatta he receives but that dumbo I mean Altaf got too arrogant and got his guy killed in London that made sure he ends up in trouble every Pharaoh makes one major mistake in his or her arrogance and his or her downfall starts and same is happening with Altaf

yeah look at the officer behind, even he is smiling, as if he was tipped for this conspiracy ! :lol: :omghaha:

i thought the selfie was by the officer, it is indeed very strange why in imran khan's nephew present there, and most strange thing is why is he allowed in the cordoned off area and how he came to know about arrest which even the altaf's lawyers didn't know and it was a sudden move

i thought the selfie was by the officer, it is indeed very strange why in imran khan's nephew present there, and most strange thing is why is he allowed in the cordoned off area and how he came to know about arrest which even the altaf's lawyers didn't know and it was a sudden move

The raid was made at approximately 5 AM. The time of the selfie looks approximately 12 noon (maybe @Aether can guess more accurately due to the British weather being all screwed up).

Secondly, the whole road isn't cordoned off, only the house is. In other clips, you could see BBC crews standing right tnext to the wall of his house and reporting.

The raid was made at approximately 5 AM. The time of the selfie looks approximately 12 noon (maybe @Aether can guess more accurately due to the British weather being all screwed up).

Secondly, the whole road isn't cordoned off, only the house is. In other clips, you could see BBC crews standing right tnext to the wall of his house and reporting.

how can you determine the time?

camera crew presence there is strange, why would met police invite the BBC to shoot the raid, normally in raids, is filming allowed?

lol... he is outside cordon off area, how you know that cops behind are going to arrest altaf, if they have cordoned off the house, it simply means altaf is arrested long before this picture.. dont dig into stupid questions, first you denied arrest, then interrogation termed as interview and now these stupid questions...

lol... he is outside cordon off area, how you know that cops behind are going to arrest altaf, if they have cordoned off the house, it simply means altaf is arrested long before this picture.. dont dig into stupid questions, first you denied arrest, then interrogation termed as interview and now these stupid questions...

how is this stupid question when the imran's cousin is at the site taking a selfie during a raid?, whats his interest at that place? how did he come to know about the raid? does it sound stupid question to you?

does it seem like a coincidence, imran's cousin at the raid site of MQM leader in a cordoned off area? when the raid was all sudden

Last edited by a moderator:
how can you determine the time?

camera crew presence there is strange, why would met police invite the BBC to shoot the raid, normally in raids, is filming allowed?

where is the video of arrest ?

how is this stupid question when the fucking imran's cousin is at the site taking a selfie during a raid?, whats his interest at that place? how did he come to know about the raid? does it sound stupid question to you?

does it seem like a coincidence, imran's cousin at the raid site of MQM leader in a cordoned off area? when the raid was all sudden

Yes it sounds very stupid to me, how to you know its raid and not afterwards?

BBC was shooting when the raid was going no, it was played in pakistani media as well

_75267472_75267471.jpg

Police investigators arrived at Altaf Hussain's London home on Tuesday morning

police men are coming out of their cars thats how it shows that they are about to raid

police men are coming out of their cars thats how it shows that they are about to raid

LOL... yeah those who go for raid on suspects, smile while going to raid...as if its some film shooting...

get a life loser ! :sick:

BBC was shooting when the raid was going no, it was played in pakistani media as well

Give the link... I want to see Altaf taken out of the house arrested, as a proof...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom