What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

why do you reply to him? it's like talking to a wall. It doesn't budge no matter what you say to it.

But if you still rrply to him knowingly that, perhaps you've a bigger issue with your self image and consider it a crusade to rectify it

why do you reply to him? it's like talking to a wall. It doesn't budge no matter what you say to it.

But if you still rrply to him knowingly that, perhaps you've a bigger issue with your self image and consider it a crusade to rectify it
haha I don't often carry any discussion for so long. But since it is a high profile case (of my city - London) with changing development after few hours, I am just trying to keep an eye as much as possible. I am very fond of UK news so try to follow as many important news as possible.

Goons think that London Police and investigation unit , is like Karachi's , do a protest and criminal is out of jail

Mr Altaf Bhai is gone for 10 -15 years for Money Laundring

Goons think that London Police and investigation unit , is like Karachi's , do a protest and criminal is out of jail

Mr Altaf Bhai is gone for 10 -15 years for Money Laundring

has he been accused, has he been charged? has he been jailed? how do you know he is criminal?

innocent till proven guilty, have you heard this phrase

Last edited:
haha I don't often carry any discussion for so long. But since it is a high profile case (of my city - London) with changing development after few hours, I am just trying to keep an eye as much as possible. I am very fond of UK news so try to follow as many important news as possible.

Pakistan is filled with crazy people. People who want justice by having Altaf released without trial. What justice is this? Justice would be when Altaf is charged with money laundering.
Some Pakistanis consider stealing bijli as a right.
Sell votes for day's roti.
Benazir died for us, I'll vote her for life, even if Pak loses 50k people
Pakistan won 1965 war when it was actually going to be defeated heavily
Pakistan didn't really lose 71 war, not admitting they completely lost their face

Pakistan is mostly filled with idiots who won't admit their mistakes.

I live overseas and i love pak news, listen and read daily. But I don't feed these brainless pathetic trolls.

Didn't **** mullahs say back in the days that whoever said people have gone to moon is kafir? Or some journalists, yes the educated, say that US can create earthquakes and tsunamis?

On topic and serious note, British authorities would really get their hands on Altaf. They know the consequences of arresting him, so they didn't do it out of no reason. They waited years. If they release him, he'll be on next flight to Pakistan and end of case.

So here's my theory:

Altaf is interrogated
100% Charged with money laundering
Serves a jail term
Half way through jail term, is released by Pakistani authorities

OR some Altaf dog (because only dogs die protecting their owner) takes blame, serves jail sentence, and is given some senate seat when he's released and goes to Pakistan.

If he is immediately released, it'd be a big scandal for london police as they arrested a popular leader without concreate evidence and could be dangerous for other exiled leaders in England.

Last edited:
this is not a cop taking selfie during Altaf Hussain house's raid, but Imran Khan's nephew Hasan Niazi

sss.png

how that proves money laundering?
now this is pathetic beyond explanation

• When you have Money in your Locker !! and you can't explain how you earned that money its called Money Laundring
  • When you transfer money from country A to country B with out , proper wire transfer between banks , its called Money Laundring
  • Its also Tax evation , if you filed tax in London , and you claimed you have 0 income and recieved funding form British government for being a "victim of political unjustice" refugee claim
I say let the Court system of England handle the case !!

Folks in Karachi can do the whole Dharna warna .... British court system don't care they are focused on putting guilty behind bars

I found the protest in Karachi hilarous , they really think the court system in UK is a joke like its in Pakistan lol

They really don't understand what grave danger the Fat man is in , gone for at least 10-14 years easily

Would be hilarous if he still gives his "speaches" from Jail

Deteriation of Karachi is directly related to rise of MQM , before that Karachi was a great city untill PPP and MQM ruined it

• When you have Money in your Locker !! and you can't explain how you earned that money its called Money Laundring
  • When you transfer money from country A to country B with out , proper wire transfer between banks , its called Money Laundring
  • Its also Tax evation , if you filed tax in London , and you claimed you have 0 income and recieved funding form British government for being a "victim of political unjustice" refugee claim
I saw let the Court system of England handle the case !!

Folks in Karachi can do the whole Dharna warna .... British court system don't care they are focused on putting guilty behind bars

but how you deduced that MQM has committed crime and has not given documents to prove the money source?

and how do you know the money is altaf's, the money was obtained from MQM's office not altaf's residence and its a party fund

and why the hell are you going into the dark alleys of altaf zero income and still getting money from money laundering and tax evasion and claiming benefits, where is your proof, or are you just making stuff in your head?

Because he is in Jail !! , POLICE in britain does not detain you unless you can't prove where you got the money , that is how I deduced it

They must have put survailance on his phone , when he talked to his buddies in Karachi on his dirty dealing for money transfers , got caught red handed

What can you say ...

All he had to do was wire money thru Pakistani Bank but he wanted do the illegal stuff now he is caught , well time to move on all criminals get a day in court

Plus legal , folks they put money in Banks , not in Lockers

6a00d8341c4e6153ef01157037849f970b-800wi

Now we have 2 official convicts in the picture
ah-zar090508-1.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom