What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Problem is money and power corrupts most of humans. Many MQM guys were middle class and lower middle class who did a lot of work for MQM and Karachi. Some are either dead, some become corrupt or some were just side lined. This is the same case in all political parties. I don't like PTI but I admire politicians like Javed Hashmi who are hard working individuals but were ignored by PML N leadership.

MQM still has a chance to disown its violent past. I think someone like Faisal Sabzwari or Mustafa Kamal will be the best option for MQM and its image.

When MQM initially won the elections in late 80's and early 90's, this was MQM's top leadership:

Chairman: Azeem Ahmed Tariq - killed
Vice Chairman: Bader Iqbal - killed
Secretary General: Imran Farooq - killed
Deputy Secretary General: Khalid bin Waleed - killed
Finance Secretary: S.M Tariq - killed
Mayor of Karachi: Farooq Sattar (Last one alive)
Deputy manager: Raziq Khan - killed
First 2 Senators: Nishat Malick and one more. - both killed

And it's on record they all had differences with Altaf hussain and distanced himself or some of them trying to launch a new party. e.g Azeem Tariq, Imran Farooq

well interestingly, why dont they protest outside UK embassy, why make lives of Karachi a living hell ?

Well they don't have a moral ground to do so. they are just destabilizing Karachi so govt will talk to brits.(you know, altaf is an important personality yada yada yada :argh: )

@darkinsky

I was trying to find official press release on Metropolitan website since yesterday. Finally found it. This is from the Metropolitan Official website So it can't be argued whatsoever.

Since you don't believe anything but MQM's official statements only

yaar tum ko baat q nahi samajh aty he? didn't i tell you yesterday that u need to stop dreaming about altaf getting charged and imprisoned, didn't i tell you that he is only required to give his interview?

altaf is not well otherwise he would have already given his statement and would be free right now, if there is any charge sheet, well it may very well be, but not in the media, not to my knowledge if you have any information through the media altaf is getting charged so please bring it forward, i have already showed you BBC source about this fact

its not about what i choose to believe, its what is happening on the grounds right now, and if you want to believe that altaf is getting into celler than i wont stop you from believing and i trust on MQM source and that they wont lye or hide anything, now please i have already put you in my ignore list since yesterday i wont reply you any further, u can carry on which ur rhetorics

yaar tum ko baat q nahi samajh aty he? didn't i tell you yesterday that u need to stop dreaming about altaf getting charged and imprisoned, didn't i tell you that he is only required to give his interview?

altaf is not well otherwise he would have already given his statement and would be free right now, if there is any charge sheet, well it may very well be, but not in the media, not to my knowledge if you have any information through the media altaf is getting charged so please bring it forward, i have already showed you BBC source about this fact

its not about what i choose to believe, its what is happening on the grounds right now, and if you want to believe that altaf is getting into celler than i wont stop you from believing and i trust on MQM source and that they wont lye or hide anything, now please i have already put you in my ignore list since yesterday i wont reply you any further, u can carry on which ur rhetorics
Maine official police ki statement dikhaye hai jo saare media ne copy ki hai.. kal saara din tumne waste kiya is behas pe ke wo arrest nahi howa bhai sahab sirf hospital gaye hain etc... phir aaj finally itna manay ke detain kiya gaya hai.. par ab MQM bhi maan gayi jo police ne kaha thaa ke arrest. Charge ka kisi ne bola hi nahi... charge karne ka procedure aur hai aur wo arrest se shoro hota hai.. maine saari explanation ki thee pehle... Met Police ke pas kuch ghante hi hotay hain charge karne ke liye... aur us proceeding ko start karne ke liye detain ya arrest karna zaroori hota hai.

Ab is topic pe koi post nahi ho gi, tum zara baat nahi maante thay is liye baar baar bolna para hai..

Probably the most fair discussion I have heard since yesterday

Probably the most fair discussion I have heard since yesterday

lol it clearly shows your egos

even without watching the show i need to make few comments

1) shahid masood - an ex jamaati had affiliated with IJT and claimed MQM wanted to kill governor ishrat in dubai

2) saleem bukhari - last year predicted i guess after may elections, imran farooq killers will be arrested within a weak and MQM will be guilty, that weak never came

3) anchor nadia mirza, typical BA pass 3rd rated anchor with MQM bias as well

4) the last one is PMLN

All terrorist activities will now be uncovered. Altaf bhai will be charged with terrorism offences.

This ghaddar, this serpent which has bled Karachi dry for the last 30 years will die in a jail cell.

it is more a problem of UK citizen than a leader of pakistani political party..

BpUIVvyIQAAliAE.jpg

lol it clearly shows your egos

even without watching the show i need to make few comments

1) shahid masood - an ex jamaati had affiliated with IJT

2) saleem bukhari - last year predicted i guess after may elections, imran farooq killers will be arrested within a weak, that weak never came

3) anchor nadia mirza, typical anchor with MQM bias

4) the last one is PMLN
My analysis on the whole situation is based on the statement of the Met Police, The British Media, Personal experience about how UK legal system works and the reaction of the MQM party leadership. Whatever the Pakistani journalists are saying can be regarded as their individual opinion but they were close to true analysis in that video. See MQM is releasing the facts in bits n pieces, first they initially claimed he was not arrested, then they claimed he was detained, then they claimed he is arrested but not charged so they are gradually coming to the same point which British Media and the Police claimed after the 5 minutes of the incident. Just giving it's supporters the time to absorb the truth.

The next stage is either release or charge Mr Hussain and provide all the evidences the police has gathered to Altaf Hussain's defence within 24-96 hours but first Altaf Hussain needs to be discharged from Hospital. So the time period is counted.

My analysis on the whole situation is based on the statement of the Met Police, The British Media, Personal experience about how UK legal system works and the reaction of the MQM party leadership. Whatever the Pakistani journalists are saying can be regarded as their individual opinion but they were close to true analysis in that video. See MQM is releasing the facts in bits n pieces, first they initially claimed he was not arrested, then they claimed he was detained, then they claimed he is arrested but not charged so they are gradually coming to the same point which British Media and the Police claimed after the 5 minutes of the incident. Just giving it's supporters the time to absorb the truth.

The next stage is either release or charge Mr Hussain and provide all the evidences the police has gathered to Altaf Hussain's defence within 24-96 hours but first Altaf Hussain needs to be discharged from Hospital. So the time period is counted.

see this program it will make many corrections to your egos

now here is the panel

1) an legal expert, barrister who knows about legal matters

2) a neutral and credible journalist mazhar abbas who also covers karachi and its situations

3) a neutral credible anchor shahzaib khanzada who is also from karachi and knows a lot about its matters

most of all these guys have no ego problems

it is more a problem of UK citizen than a leader of pakistani political party..
It indeed is true

It is a matter of a British Citizen and the British Government for a crime/offence which occurred on British soil. Pakistani politics, The Pakistani Government has nothing to do with it

One part of the investigation leads to Pakistan and the name of Pakistan may come repeatedly during the trial but the heart and soul of the entire case is going to revolve around the facts gathered in UK and the violation of British Laws within the UK

they wont even get jobs in sabzi mandi if they try to get one, how they have become opinionators is beyond me :lol:
You didn't get the idea

It is not about the journalists but what they were saying. Yahan money laundering is not any unusual case. We keep hearing about it in one way or another. But what we don't hear is the search operation. The police searched Altaf Hussain's property for over 30 hours. When the police comes to arrest somebody, they usually arrest the suspect and leave. They sometimes do decide to search the property to collect further evidences but I have not heard anytime in my life that they searched the entire property for 30 hours. So it is possible that the police was probably trying to find something from the property.

Everything will be crystal clear if he is charged as the police in UK is bound to give details of each evidence they have gathered when they are to charge somebody. The law is simple, The defence needs not to share anything to the prosecutors but the prosecution need to exchange every evidence they have gathered to the defence before showing it in the court. So the defence can work on the matter and come prepared. So it is not a long procedure before we will know exactly what police wants from him

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom