What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Altaf Hussain ka interview kab tak chalay ga police station mien ?

BpS29UlCAAEAA_7.jpg

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

taubah astaghfaar! yeh log to haram kaam apne bachon ko sikha rahe hain? jahalat ki bhi had hai

la haula wala quata ilabeAllah

taubah astaghfaar! yeh log to haram kaam apne bachon ko sikha rahe hain? jahalat ki bhi had hai

la haula wala quata ilabeAllah
I actually didnt get what are they doing? Matam?

Bohra community at Numaish sit-in to express solidarity with Altaf Hussain ..........

1461131_710548562319551_4457419452379010952_n.jpg

Pic says it all, even police could not stop itself from trolling :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

@darkinsky

I was trying to find official press release on Metropolitan website since yesterday. Finally found it. This is from the Metropolitan Official website So it can't be argued whatsoever.

Man arrested on suspicion of money laundering

Officers have this morning, Tuesday 3 June arrested a 60-year-old man [C] on suspicion of money laundering.

The arrest took place at a residential address in northwest London.

He has since been taken into custody at a central London police station and enquiries continue.

Officers are at present searching the address.

Not prepared to discuss further at this stage.
UPDATE at 15:18hrs:

The arrested man is being taken to hospital for previously scheduled medical appointment.

The man has an existing medical condition and the Metropolitan Police Service will ensure that he attends a pre-arranged hospital appointments today, 3 June.

He will remain in the custody of officers throughout.

Source: Untitled Document

Since you don't believe anything but MQM's official statements only, Your own spokesperson is saying/confirmed that Altaf Hussain was arrested so what can I say. So he apparently was detained and arrested at the same time, so I think the procedure in such case is which I had posted in my second last post in this thread.

The news ticker says ke hangami ijlaas bula liya MQM ne in both London and Karachi

Seems like there is an update to the news.

BpTnlUcCEAA0fPc.jpg

:lol: :omghaha:

This is either what Farooq Sattar said yani kay dil ki baat or it is dawn trolling :D

In ko chahiye 10 downing street ke bahar Pakistani style main jalsa nikalain. UK ko bhi desi politics sikhain...

well interestingly, why dont they protest outside UK embassy, why make lives of Karachi a living hell ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom