What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Ok with all this debate i am reading i would like to ask the supporters of MQM whether Altaf is arrested or detained why are the public of Pakistan facing the after effects like i heard few people got killed yesterday almost all of shops and business institutions are closed off why is that well cause the public knows that these MQM hooligans will start trashing shops burning govt property and killing innocent bystanders.
Well it seems that your loved ones are in safe heaven from these thats why you lot support that Terrorist but look in the shoes of normal peoples why do they have to face the music ????

And they call the rest of the nation as Paindu

Altaf Hussain ka interview kab tak chalay ga police station mien ?

BpS29UlCAAEAA_7.jpg

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
sanity better prevail. give this blood for some better purpose. or is it again CNIC in custody?
W-11 is suddenly missing?

ain? he was in custody tang ko kiya hoa? Sugar ka mareez tha kiya?

i think his lawyer said that he had a surgery a week ago, but now I am hearing that his leg or foot has been amputated..

Yes, I know its Pakistani style of protest but MQM has a special reputation to be considered, no? These type of bloody protests in Karachi have become MQM's legacy.
I think you didn't see JI's protests in Karachi ... Remember protest against anti-Islamic film in 2012 that was so bloody and JI had led it ...........

Anyways, my serious question is still valid. Why MQM UK isn't doing protests in UK against Altaf's arrest? Are they too scared of UK authorities or they can just block Karachi only?
Yes this valid question but I believe that MQM has many supporter in UK, USA, Australia, South Africa and Canada ... They should protest over there too ... Nobody can block city over there but at least protest can be recorded to taking play cards .........

BpS29UlCAAEAA_7.jpg

When A happens it is announced that nothing is happening
when B happens it is announced that something might happen
when C happens it is announced that A has happened
when D happens it is announced that B has happened

damage control and face saving

When A happens it is announced that nothing is happening
when B happens it is announced that something might happen
when C happens it is announced that A has happened
when D happens it is announced that B has happened

damage control and face saving
provide their blood for what? khun insaaniyat kay liyea hi donate ker day tay! :blink:

BpS29UlCAAEAA_7.jpg

whats the blood drive for? Altaf needing blood?

Raabta committee seems to be a non-entity... Why on earth one would protest in Pakistan when Pakistani authorities have zilch to do with Altaf's arrest? Raabta committee of London kya chanay baich rahi hay London mein? Why don't they organize sit-ins on London's streets? No point disrupting the life in urban Sindh!

Don't you know Bhai is hospitalized for malena?
melena?
Are you kidding me? really? how did he loose his leg?

@Emmie yeh wala:
melena:
dark sticky feces containing partly digested blood.

provide their blood for what? khun insaaniyat kay liyea hi donate ker day tay! :blink:

whats the blood drive for? Altaf needing blood?

no, its to burn lamps in solidarity with Altaf.. I wonder if blood lamps work? :unsure:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom