What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

JI was number's game. nothing more.. and other allegation you are leveling is absurd and stupid.
Oh sorry I forgot this issue, aur kitne jama karne
Hain ap logon ne?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1401894909.984921.jpg

Altaf Hussain ka interview kab tak chalay ga police station mien ?

BpS29UlCAAEAA_7.jpg

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

A simple question that is popping into my mind since yesterday.

Altaf Hussain is a british national, money laundering happened in UK, Altaf Hussain is arrested in UK. Then why MQM is protesting in Pakistan. We all know MQM has offices in UK, why MQM UK isn't doing protests there? C'mon block some roads in London and burn a couple of Karachi style buses there, no?

@darkinsky @Patriots @W.11

Altaf Hussain is a british national, money laundering happened in UK, Altaf Hussain is arrested in UK. Then why MQM is protesting in Pakistan. We all know MQM has offices in UK, why MQM UK isn't doing protests there? C'mon block some roads in London and burn a couple of Karachi style buses there, no?

Yahan pe issue doosra hai. Peaceful protest is acceptable but you need to seek permission before gathering people. If my memory is correct only less than 5 people are allowed to ledge a protest before seeking permission from the police. The police is likely to allow you but will give you guidance about the route and all which everybody needs to follow.

Breach of rule or any type of violence can lead to everybody being arrested

Yahan pe issue doosra hai. Peaceful protest is acceptable but you need to seek permission before gathering people. If my memory is correct only less than 5 people are allowed to ledge a protest before seeking permission from the police. The police is likely to allow you but will give you guidance about the route and all which everybody needs to follow.

Breach of rule or any type of violence can lead to everybody being arrested

sala goora protest bhi nahi kernay deta, yeh ka baat howa k na koe jallao gherao, na koe type, na extortion....

This question had come in mind too ... But a little bit different ... MQM should protest in whole Pakistan along with USA, UK, Canada, Australia & South Africa but still I failed to see this ... And other part of your question contains stupidity ... First of all there was very tiny reaction had been in Karachi to burning vehicles ... And nothing had happened except this ............
You should know that this is Pakistani style of protest ... Did you forget prvious protests which were called by other political and religious parties ... Did you forget in PPP tenure PMLN protested against load-shedding and properties were burnt ... Plz use some brain ............

This question had come in mind too ... But a little bit different ... MQM should protest in whole Pakistan along with USA, UK, Canada, Australia & South Africa but still I failed to see this ... And other part of your question contains stupidity ... First of all there was very tiny reaction had been in Karachi to burning vehicles ... And nothing had happened except this ............
You should know that this is Pakistani style of protest ... Did you forget prvious protests which were called by other political and religious parties ... Did you forget in PPP tenure PMLN protested against load-shedding and properties were burnt ... Plz use some brain ............

Yes, I know its Pakistani style of protest but MQM has a special reputation to be considered, no? These type of bloody protests in Karachi have become MQM's legacy.

Anyways, my serious question is still valid. Why MQM UK isn't doing protests in UK against Altaf's arrest? Are they too scared of UK authorities or they can just block Karachi only?

BpS8g8JCUAEWpW3.jpg

Waseem Akhter on tv saying karachi ky dukandaran nay razakarana tour per apni dukanain band ki hai... :lol: :omghaha:

Ok with all this debate i am reading i would like to ask the supporters of MQM whether Altaf is arrested or detained why are the public of Pakistan facing the after effects like i heard few people got killed yesterday almost all of shops and business institutions are closed off why is that well cause the public knows that these MQM hooligans will start trashing shops burning govt property and killing innocent bystanders.
Well it seems that your loved ones are in safe heaven from these thats why you lot support that Terrorist but look in the shoes of normal peoples why do they have to face the music ????
if you can kindly shed some light on that then there is no need to prove innocence of a guy who is residing in UK giving statements from here. Also money laundering is a serious crime by the way it shows how corrupt is your so called Mr Terrorist Altaf bhai he is lucky he was arrested here if he was iin Pakistan i am 100% sure he has so many bullets written on his name

Yes, I know its Pakistani style of protest but MQM has a special reputation to be considered, no? These type of bloody protests in Karachi have become MQM's legacy.

Anyways, my serious question is still valid. Why MQM UK isn't doing protests in UK against Altaf's arrest? Are they too scared of UK authorities or they can just block Karachi only?

boromir-One-does-not-simply-walk-into-Mordor.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom