What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

I suggested the same to @darkinsky ... Faisal Sabzwari is a great guy, he can give a new life to MQM, a whole new position in Pakistan politics, if they give up violence and ethnic card, who knows PTI and MQM join hands against bigger political mafias of PPP and PMLN... believe me there is a great potential in this transaction for MQM... they can re-image themselves with new leadership..

Problem is money and power corrupts most of humans. Many MQM guys were middle class and lower middle class who did a lot of work for MQM and Karachi. Some are either dead, some become corrupt or some were just side lined. This is the same case in all political parties. I don't like PTI but I admire politicians like Javed Hashmi who are hard working individuals but were ignored by PML N leadership.

MQM still has a chance to disown its violent past. I think someone like Faisal Sabzwari or Mustafa Kamal will be the best option for MQM and its image.

aww come on ISI i dont rekon but yea money talks i guess :p

tbh i want to see Altaf hanged not well actually i want him to face the firing squad :D

aww come on ISI i dont rekon but yea money talks i guess :p

tbh i want to see Altaf hanged not well actually i want him to face the firing squad :D

Are you crazy? Altaf Hussain in Pakistan will be the biggest nightmare for Nawaz Sharif. Mr Nawaz Sharif wants no more political instability in Pakistan, he wants to rule Pakistan for a long time to come. After he dies his daughter is to become the next leader of Pakistan.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

altaf bhai is an orc king now being tortured in Gondor

Han sugar ka mareez hai

to phir altaf bhai ki khair nahin

i say they send him back to Pakistan for execution :D

for justice by the people of Pakistan

BpS8g8JCUAEWpW3.jpg

Waseem Akhter on tv saying karachi ky dukandaran nay razakarana tour per apni dukanain band ki hai... :lol: :omghaha:

What does Abidi Sahib want from Pakistan? What can Pakistan do for a personal matter of that toad ki shakal wala altaf

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom