What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

BpSMejRCUAEXNrJ.jpg

say this city has 20 million souls @Akheilos

BpSIVDICAAAc3JF.jpg

Bohra community at Numaish Sit-in to express solidarity with Altaf Hussain -

BpSwT25CMAEdJsT.jpg

Time is high for MQM leadership to get rid of Altaf goon. clean the party of thugs and criminals. Chose some wise and hard working leaders like Farooq Sattar, Mustafa Kamal or Wasim Abbas.

10387477_10152182445161864_6568238911506625756_n.jpg

Muhauhaahhahahahahaha.......... this is the best comment so far about Altaf @Aether @Akheilos @Jazzbot @A.Rafay

actually they can protest in London... MqMers are in great number there..
oh my God hahahahahaha :rofl:

Is it Real Meera Jee's ID? I see she has 3600+ followers

Meera Jee (MeeraJeee) on Twitter

I see she/real/fake has mentioned Condom on couple of occasions, She really needs to learn the correct spellings of "condemn".

oh my God hahahahahaha :rofl:

Is it Real Meera Jee's ID? I see she has 3600+ followers

Meera Jee (MeeraJeee) on Twitter

some say it is handled by her manager.. :lol:

Time is high for MQM leadership to get rid of Altaf goon. clean the party of thugs and criminals. Chose some wise and hard working leaders like Farooq Sattar, Mustafa Kamal or Wasim Abbas.

I suggested the same to @darkinsky ... Faisal Sabzwari is a great guy, he can give a new life to MQM, a whole new position in Pakistan politics, if they give up violence and ethnic card, who knows PTI and MQM join hands against bigger political mafias of PPP and PMLN... believe me there is a great potential in this transaction for MQM... they can re-image themselves with new leadership..

They don't have a choice.... lest Altafoo is acquitted..... he will fry the Bohras.......... once Karachites know that Altafoo bhai is forever gone, and not a menace to society any longer, peace shall finally prevail in "Bhatta Land"! :D

Bohra community at Numaish Sit-in to express solidarity with Altaf Hussain -

BpSwT25CMAEdJsT.jpg

some say it is handled by her manager.. :lol:

I suggested the same to @darkinsky ... Faisal Sabzwari is a great guy, he can give a new life to MQM, a whole new position in Pakistan politics, if they give up violence and ethnic card, who knows PTI and MQM join hands against bigger political mafias of PPP and PMLN... believe me there is a great potential in this transaction for MQM... they can re-image themselves with new leadership..

And I suggest you guys get rid from JI ASAP
And cut the relation with Taliban, it's make positive points for PTI. Sorry if you are a Jamati.

And I suggest you guys get rid from JI ASAP
And cut the relation with Taliban, it's make positive points for PTI. Sorry if you are a Jamati.
JI was number's game. nothing more.. and other allegation you are leveling is absurd and stupid.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom