What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

as I predicted back in 2021 when people started to hate PTI govt after COVID inflation

People of punjab will now prove people wrong here and will show up in large numbers just to get a plate of biryani

That's the price you can buy anyone for and give them legitimacy

I expect a good 30-40 thousand people that will be labelled as 2-3 lac by PMLN

squashing any fears of illegitimacy

Main sahab zindabad abad

Each plate of biryani cost 1000 rupees

So you can buy 1 lac people for just 10 crore

That's not even the price of rare Rolex watch nawaz sharif wears that he got from one of numerous IPPs commission

Last edited:

as I predicted back in 2021 when people started to hate PTI govt after COVID inflation

People of punjab will now prove people wrong here and will show up in large numbers just to get a plate of biryani

Main sahab zindabad abad

That's not even the price of rare Rolex watch nawaz sharif wears that he got from one of numerous IPPs commission
What if people show up in big numbers? What's wrong with people showing support for PMLn?
Is NS a terrorist?, a mass murderer? Hitler?
He's just another shady politician, like many other such politicians in the developing world. In Pakistan, it's hard to find someone who isn't as bad as him; you can find plenty who are worse or equally problematic

And making it an anti Panjab thing too on top of that by calling an infamous random politician son of Panjab

another 💩 , racist thread

Last edited:
What if people show up in big numbers? What's wrong with people showing support for PMLn?

And making it an anti Panjab thing on top of that
another 💩 thread
Nothing wrong
I hate when people say those supporters are not geniue

That's the whole point

No supporters are fake as claimed by other members

Now since you're cocaine Khan type person this thread isn't for you. It's for youthias like me

He's just another shady politician, like many politicians in the developing world. In Pakistan, it's hard to find someone who isn't as bad as him; you can find plenty who are worse or equally problematic can find plenty worse or equal

And making it an anti Panjab thing too on top of that by calling an infamous random politician son of Panjab

If calling NS son of Panjab is not problematic than I purpose this

Sons of waziristan
86441_82947.jpg

Son of karachi
download (83).jpeg

Son of Sindh
download (84).jpeg

Sons of KP
61160095ef717.jpg

5d9b1c459126e.jpg

He's just another shady politician, like many other such politicians in the developing world. In Pakistan, it's hard to find someone who isn't as bad as him; you can find plenty who are worse or equally problematic

The irony is Nawaz Sharif isn’t even ethnically Panjabi but an ethnic Kashmiri.
Last Panjabi ruler Pakistan had was Zia Ul Haq.
We all know how prosperous Pakistan was during his rule.

Why not all getting same treatment as son of punjab? khao pio make deal and come back and then again and then again

Racist is just an excuse, its clear for the 4th time.

Are you high, dumb or both?
Zardari is here, Fazl ur Rahman is here, the ANP guy is here, and he was essentially running the entire caretaker government of KP, unlike PMLN, who had to appease everyone in Panjab

The only ones unable to make a deal were the TTP and Altaf, for obvious reasons, as they were full-blown terrorists

Now don't quote me if you have nothing logical to say as you're a Dumbo who likes to jump from one tangent to another

The irony is Nawaz Sharif isn’t even ethnically Panjabi but an ethnic Kashmiri.
Last Panjabi ruler Pakistan had was Zia Ul Haq.
We all know how prosperous Pakistan was during his rule.
If bloodsucking army generals weren't here even NS wouldn't be as bad as he turned out to be

Main sahab zindabad abad

just check how many donkeys were slaughtered recently ...

Are you high, dumb or both?
Zardari is here, Fazl ur Rahman is here, the ANP guy is here, and he was essentially running the entire caretaker government of KP, unlike PMLN, who had to appease everyone in Panjab

The only ones unable to make a deal were the TTP and Altaf, for obvious reasons, as they were full-blown terrorists

Now don't quote me if you have nothing logical to say as you're a Dumbo who likes to jump from one tangent to another

If bloodsucking army generals weren't here even NS wouldn't be as bad as he turned out to be
lolypop khanay ki umar hai tumhari you mentioning zardadi and nawaz yourself for making deals yet failed to see lol and label political parties as terrorist is we all know is nothing in real just a tag as justification to take action against party. By now you should know this but then again what can be expected by those people who thought their leader is nawaz sharif who is making pakistan economy so great by taking more and more loans with zero export growth lol

Last edited:
Every time Punjab gives a chance to a national party all it gets in return is abuse . Punjabis better stay at home this election .

Why not all getting same treatment as son of punjab? khao pio make deal and come back and then again and then again

Racist is just an excuse, its clear for the 4th time.

So punjabis who elected PTI into office twice are racists but not Sindhis and balochis who rejected PTI twice ? Why you folks never give a chance to any national party ?

Every time Punjab gives a chance to a national party all it gets in return is abuse . Punjabis better stay at home this election .

So punjabis who elected PTI into office twice are racists but not Sindhis and balochis who rejected PTI twice ? Why you folks never give a chance to any national party ?
do the maths. 2 times NRO, 4th times PM oh look yeh bhi free hogaya jab chaha deal kar ke bahar jab chacha wapus and all media and others wah wah lol
F8yC7oTbIAAxto7.jpeg

10 mint mai samaat then decision

do the maths. 2 times NRO, 4th times PM oh look yeh bhi free hogaya jab chaha deal kar ke bahar jab chacha wapus and all media and others wah wah lol
View attachment 963406

10 mint mai samaat then decision

B.b Zardari , mqm and all kutta Billa also used to get such benefits but only after making deal with the fojis so ?

Btw you still didn't answer my question . Why didn't Sindhis and Baloch never elect PTI into office ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom