What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Should i post pictures of injured policeman.
You people deserve to be the dead people.

Please don't start with shaheed topic. Was she carrying out jihad or what?

You're part of people who have created this shaheed problem. One considers taliban shaheed, one considers army, one considers civilian who dies.

Go learn the meaning of shaheed before giving this title to just about anyone who dies. Shaheed is a pretty high title and you guys have rubbed this title with khichar, awarding shahadat to everyone who you think died for a cause you believe in.

If police shoots your Mom at 2Am, then you will not call her shaheed...instead , you will only mourn for few injured policeman badmashs. This is your mentality.
And No, we don't deserve to be dead people.. Don't impose your wish to others...

Last edited:
Political affiliations aside, this is a very sad incident. When innocent civilians die at the hand of State it only points to total and utter administration failure.

@Leader @Jazzbot Why Shafqat Mehmood is silent? Isn't Model town part of his constituency ?

He was the first from PTI to reach there, and he was also present in Namaz-e-Jinaza of deceased PAT workers last night. :what:

BqV3EAJCMAARXNS.jpg

Tweet posted much before any violence, its clear what tuq wanted all along. He gave order to his ghunda to open fire against Police. :rolleyes:

What? Police stormed TuQ's house around 2:00 AM at 17th June, 2014 and violence erupted immediately. How this tweet is posted before that is beyond me. Have you gone nuts?

Last edited:
If police shoots your Mom at 2Am, then you will not call her shaheed...instead , you will only mourn for few injured policeman badmashs. This is your mentality.
And No, we don't deserve to be dead people.. Don't impose your wish to others...
First of all, my mom won't be shot, she wouldn't be crazy enough to be in harms way. I will not call her shaheed. Even if i do, its personal emotion. I don't expect everyone to call her shaheed, as they can be grived less tha me, since it wasn't their mother. Yes if police comes to my house and kills her in bedroom, I'll protest. But if she goes out at 2 AM and not listen to police offier (was she shot at 2AM?), then it's her fault. I'll be grieved personally, but I don't expect entire Pakistan to be greived.

Also if police guy died, are they shaheed too? Both sides shaheed then? Yes, this is why we're mocked in west. Killers on both sides are 'shaheed.'

We're in a state of war and anyone who goes against the gov'r for illegitimate reason needs to be put in jail.

Yes, my mentality is far better than yours. I'd lose my guility mother over innocent police doing their job and lost lives. My mother had choice to stay home, unlike police officers. Also police officer are consider badmash, no one likes them, no one likes law when it comes to get them. Even in west, police is hated.

If yiu don't deserve to be dead ones, then stop posting their pics without their family consent. If given, take post it appropriate place. Just as you can't post p0rn pics here, don't post dead people pics.

Yeah and the mother is pathetic example. Was she your mother? And playing with emotions again by involving 'mother.' Sorry, but law is greater than parental relationship.

@Aeronaut how embarrasing that you're also posting grusome pics. Are they allowed? I can find plenty to post as well to stir pot towards what 'other' people think is best.

I'm not saying the deaths should've occured. But people need to respect law. If police asks you to go home, fires warning shots and so forth, you go home. Beyond that, you're asking to get hurt. This is not Israel that throwing rocks (being Palestinian) is all you've. All Pakistanis are equal. Go to court and seek justice there than going against law enforcement.

Last edited:
He was the first from PTI to reach there, and he was also present in Namaz-e-Jinaza of deceased PAT workers last night. :what:

What? Police stormed TuQ's house around 2:00 AM at 17th June, 2014 and violence erupted immediately. How this tweet is posted before that is beyond me. Have you gone nuts?

Read his tweet again, clearly giving order to his workers to use force against police.

Read his tweet again, clearly giving order to his workers to use force against police.

Yea go tell this drama to someone that belongs to PMLN, he might agree with whatever you'll say to him, blindly.

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

This is first test for my workers, they will sacrifice their lives, but they will never bow their heads

Where did he ordered his workers to use force against police in this tweet? Stop acting like psycho Shabaz Sharif for God sake and use your brain.

He should be hanged, but that will just make him martyr in eyes of people. Why can't Pakistanis let gov't survive? I've seen NO gov't survive in history of Pak (PPP PM was removed, so..). This is only way to progress.

People come, offer one day roti and gov't collaspes.

@Aeronaut how embarrasing that you're also posting grusome pics. Are they allowed? I can find plenty to post as well to stir pot towards what 'other' people think is best.

This is a defense forum, such pics are allowed here. If you are under age, then you should avoid them yourself.

He should be hanged, but that will just make him martyr in eyes of people. Why can't Pakistanis let gov't survive? I've seen NO gov't survive in history of Pak (PPP PM was removed, so..). This is only way to progress.

People come, offer one day roti and gov't collaspes.

As i said before even kutta doesnt vote for tuq in Pakistan, his idea of revolution is army take over. Juat read what he said today.

This is a defense forum, such pics are allowed here. If you are under age, then you should avoid them yourself.
Can i post dead people picture bleeding the heck out? Also beheaded soldiers?

Is there notice that this forum is 18+ only?

As i said before even kutta doesnt vote for tuq in Pakistan, his idea of revolution is army take over. Juat read what he said today.
army take over and his tummy being full, his people in power. Army can't survive without pleasing its supporters. Mush maybe good, but he supported MQM. Help them tremendously.

Yea go tell this drama to someone that belongs to PMLN, he might agree with whatever you'll say to him, blindly.

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Where did he ordered his workers to use force against police in this tweet? Stop acting like psycho Shabaz Sharif for God sake and use your brain.

Akal mand ko ishara hi kafi hai. He don't need to mention it with specific details. His supporters will give lifes but not bow down. And for what? Just to stop police doing their work on order of court? Removing few illegal barriers?

Its clear he wanted his supporters to die to be in news for few days.

Can i post dead people picture bleeding the heck out? Also beheaded soldiers?

Is there notice that this forum is 18+ only?

This is a defense forum for God sake, you want us to watch pogo here? Just crawl through this forum and you will find many beheading videos and other gruesome stuff. These things aren't new here so stop whining and post something useful for this forum.

Akal mand ko ishara hi kafi hai. He don't need to mention it with specific details. His supporters will give lifes but not bow down. And for what? Just to stop police doing their work on order of court? Removing few illegal barriers?

Yeah, remember US plan to shoot plane and blame on cuba? Gather public opinion?

and hear their excuse! Raiwind has barriers, so shall he! Sorry but many people want shariff brothers dead. One is PM and one CM. Forget the past, but right now, they need barriers. If illegal, doesn't give right to others to get barriers as well.

This is a defense forum for God sake, you want us to watch pogo here? Just crawl through this forum and you will find many beheading videos and other gruesome stuff. These things aren't new here so stop whining and post something useful for this forum.
1) Where is the notice for forum members to be 18+?
2) Also are people giving warning that content is grusome? Nope, almost every page has picture of dead woman.
3) 18+ people also don't like grusome content.
4) People who deem themselves insecure after they can't prove what they said come up and say 'contribute something useful.'

How old are you? If police was acting on court's orders then there are certain procedures to follow. Police should first send notice to PAT Secretariat to remove those barriers or else they would be removed by force, a certain deadline was to be given. After that the force was to be used. But Punjab police did not follow these procedures, instead they stormed PAT secretariat in mid night, around 2 am like thieves. What the heck on the earth was that for? Has Punjab Police become a mafia or are they completely sold out to Punjab Govt?

How old are you? If police was acting on court's orders then there are certain procedures to follow. Police should first send notice to PAT Secretariat to remove those barriers or else they would be removed by force, a certain deadline was to be given. After that the force was to be used. But Punjab police did not follow these procedures, instead they stormed PAT secretariat in mid night, around 2 am like thieves. What the heck on the earth was that for? Has Punjab Police become a mafia or are they completely sold out to Punjab Govt?

Please back up your claim with source. Barriers for someone who doesnt even live in Pakistan? The guy who can't even attend jalsa without rediculous container?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom