What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Revolution is what Pakistan need.

Time for Pakistani Spring...
Did you see Shehbaz Sharif in the press conference?

He does not who did it? He has set up a commission of judges, most likely friends of PMLN who will give the Showbaz govt a clean chit.

A Chief Minister who is the executive authority, with police under his command, and police firing live at the protesters, police destroying private property, all captured on TV and the Chief Minister does not know who did it.

He also said he will resign if found responsible. rest assured, that day will never come.

These two brothers, are great at laundering money and finding innovative ways to rig elections. Its this power, like their money, that they have gotten through illegal means, that has gone to their heads.

With this state sponsored massacre, I dont see how PMLN will be able to complete its tenure. But no helping hand from military please. Let Imran Khan unseat these crooks.

You must also see the PMLN badmaash walking around with police with gun in hand. These parties - PMLN MQM and PPP all have thugs in their parties that they use in their politics.

This is status quo. With these parties in power, Pakistan has no future, mark my words.

N League leader Trembling Live on Tv | Tune.pk

No words can explain the brutality carried out by Punjab pml-n, after looking at graphic images of shaheed dead women I wonder where is the bastard Judiciary of pml-n.

Revolution is what Pakistan need.

Time for Pakistani Spring...

Pakistan does not need a spring. Else someone like Mubarak cum Sissy will be on the throne.

Pakistan needs a revolution against the corruptest of all the public entities - GHQ jernails and their retired money making jernails.

That is the only real revolution.

Politicians are an easy target. Even if they run, they can still be brought back. Jernails however have colluded with the international blood money counterparts. That is the real problem.

According to my sources, operation was the brain child of Rana Sanaullah - he was in constant touch with the Police - with PML(N) workers - he gave the order to shot at protesters.

His voice has been recorded, even though he thought he was speaking on a secure line.
& I quote he said "Bulldoze the bastards". Chalay gaiay yahan kaisay kaisay a k Dharti k Khuda Bantae haen yahan Inko bhi Zara Koi de saza.

The truth is Padri agitated his worshipers, he did that by accusing the government, making fake stories, and threatening to bring a bloody revolution. His worshipers took his words too seriously and got killed. Lets see what happens next. If Padri decides to visit Pakistan, there will be more bloodshed for sure. His purpose is to destabilize Pakistan and topple the government and InshaAllah, this will not happen.

The truth is Padri agitated his worshipers, he did that by accusing the government, making fake stories, and threatening to bring a bloody revolution. His worshipers took his words too seriously and got killed. Lets see what happens next. If Padri decides to visit Pakistan, there will be more bloodshed for sure. His purpose is to destabilize Pakistan and topple the government, this will not happen.

Every one saw the footage and know it media exposed pml-n big time, so stop being worshipper of sharif raiwind walas, nobody threaten bloody revolution it is the fear of noon leaguies. Isn't Pakistan already destabilized by taliban how much more would it get destabilized including pml-n favorite LeJ.

Every one saw the footage and know it media exposed pml-n big time, so stop being worshipper of sharif raiwind walas, nobody threaten bloody revolution it is the fear of noon leaguies. Isn't Pakistan already destabilized by taliban how much more would it get destabilized including pml-n favorite LeJ.
So what was Qadri barking about for the last one year since PMLN took over? He has been threatening to topple the government, the constitution and the people's mandate. You think a state would tolerate his nonsense forever?

Btw, for your information, just so you dont embarrass yourself, its the COURT, yes the COURT that ordered Punjab police to remove the barricades around that terrorist headquarter. Punjab police merely followed the orders of the court.

lets see if that buzdil padri comes to pakistan. In my opinion, he wont. The message has been sent and if he was smart, he would understand the severity of the situation.

So what was Qadri barking about for the last one year since PMLN took over? He has been threatening to topple the government, the constitution and the people's mandate. You think a state would tolerate his nonsense forever?

Btw, for your information, just so you dont embarrass yourself, its the COURT, yes the COURT that ordered Punjab police to remove the barricades around that terrorist headquarter. Punjab police merely followed the orders of the court.

lets see if that buzdil padri comes to pakistan. In my opinion, he wont. The message has been sent and if he was smart, he would understand the severity of the situation.

I'm no supporter of TUQ but do you want me to post video clips of shahbaz sharif and dragging of zardari though streets is that not threat and sign of terrorism. Courts did not say kill people and which courts are you talking about sharif walas court...so spare us the BS of police following court orders...There is no people mandate defunct illegal Gov cheated rigged official riggers pml-n together with Judiciary/EC. State also no longer wants to tolerate these jokers sharif walas and zardars, unfortunately state did tolerate taliban for a very long time it is now that they have come to senses reference "Pak Army aka State and its people" not sharifs or like minded.

Even suar don't vote for tuq in Pakistan. What revolution? Let me guess another military take over is difinition of tuq revolution.

There is no single police man killed in yesterday incident. Why is that ?

PMLN Leader TREMBLING LIVE ON TV and Coudnt SPEAK A WORD when asked about LHR incident

This is very serious matter, unfortunatly for Shabaz protestors getting killed is not common in Punjab. Police should have used non-lethal bullets. Sanaullah ki shakal ghundu jesi hai, i can see him giving orders to use lethal force. But tuq supporters were also armed with automatic rifles.

Caught on tape: Vandal-in-chief is ‘PML-N worker’

723500-GulluButt-1403038213-602-640x480.JPG

LAHORE:
A police ‘tout’ Gullu Butt, who smashed windscreens and windows of vehicles outside the Minhajul Quran International Secretariat in the presence of the SP Model Town-led police contingent, is said to be an active member of the ruling PML-N.

Television footage shows Gullu brought to the scene on a motorcycle. He was brandishing a club and chanting slogans.

When the melee broke out, he started smashing windscreens and windows of private vehicles with his club. No police official tried to stop him and the vandalism continued unabated.

Gullu Butt, who is said to be a resident of Faisal Town, is a police tout. It is learnt that a VIP calls him Sher-e-Punjab (Lion of Punjab). Gullu supplied water and cold drinks to the police officials throughout the operation.

However, he quickly disappeared after the operation, triggering suspicion that some police officers might have advised him to slip away lest the game was spoilt. However, since he has been caught on tape vandalising vehicles, all police officers pretend they don’t know him.

CCPO Lahore Chaudhry Shafiq Ahmed has ordered the arrest of the person who vandalised vehicles – but he couldn’t be arrested till the filing of this report.

Are you guys f**king idiots? Quit f**king posting grusome pics or videos! This isn't 18+ forums.

You people deserve to be the dead people. Using pictures and videos to spread your opinion. Yes, instead of the people died, you should be the dead one.

Do you have their consent that you're posting their dead picture here? So what if it's posted on news or whatever site. So is p0rn posted as well. Do you come and post that here?

where are the mods? @Aeronaut teach these idiots a lesson, posting bloody pictures and videos.

Disgusting human s3ums. If someone wants to have a taste of hell, they should live in Pakistan with these sick minded people. Not even small sympathy to people who died and using their picture to put forward your opinion by playing with human emotions.

Should I show pictures of police injuries? or pictures of our soldiers beheaded(point being, one incident and you're labeling entire gov't, punjab police as flawed)? Yes go around cursing gov't, military and so forth, because their sacrifices are nothing. All you care about is free bijli, getting your boy in any school or company with bribe and then complain about 'corruption' and living with your so called honor.

Then there are idiots who say raiwind has barriers, bilalwal house has them. So what? This guy lives here in Canada, has taken ought to the Queen and people are fighting for him? And just because other people have barriers, does that make it everyone must have too? If you steal electricity, i shall steal it as well? When police comes, i start throwing rocks and say my neighbour steals it, so will i?

I can't even read the entire frigging thread without pages after pages of grusome pictures.

I was frigging eating in this restaurant and this guy start playing video on full volume of all this violence (showing it to others) and he was denouncing the PMLn gov't in restaurant. Pathetic people don't change even after coming to Western country.

No words can explain the brutality carried out by Punjab pml-n, after looking at graphic images of shaheed dead women I wonder where is the bastard Judiciary of pml-n.
Please don't start with shaheed topic. Was she carrying out jihad or what?

You're part of people who have created this shaheed problem. One considers taliban shaheed, one considers army, one considers civilian who dies.

Go learn the meaning of shaheed before giving this title to just about anyone who dies. Shaheed is a pretty high title and you guys have rubbed this title with khichar, awarding shahadat to everyone who you think died for a cause you believe in.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom