What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Where is the notice for forum members to be 18+?
Also are people giving warning that content is grusome? Nope, almost every page has picture of dead woman.

Go check forum rules, you will find the notice there. I ain't gonna dig it for you.

And people here aren't giving warning, because its obvious what one will find at a defense forum.

How old are you? If police was acting on court's orders then there are certain procedures to follow. Police should first send notice to PAT Secretariat to remove those barriers or else they would be removed by force, a certain deadline was to be given. After that the force was to be used. But Punjab police did not follow these procedures, instead they stormed PAT secretariat in mid night, around 2 am like thieves. What the heck on the earth was that for? Has Punjab Police become a mafia or are they completely sold out to Punjab Govt?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/723494/brutalised-in-lahore-descent-into-mayhem/

Read how many times police retreated, and you call this 'storming.' The people used force many times, forcing police to retreat.

Also 2AM sounds a good time to do this job so as to face as little opposition as possible.

Please back up your claim with source.

Back up my claim with source, c'mon is this the best you could come up with. Entire episode is in front of us. Those barriers were there since past 4 years, court order came earlier this year. Why police didn't act before and just acted yesterday when TuQ is about to arrive for a massive protest?

You want source, just switch on your TV and watch any news channel. Whole details is being given on all tv channels about this incident a gazillion times since yesterday. For a hint, watch last nights 11th Hour of Wasim Badami, you will come to know about all the details.

Just answer me one question, if those barriers were to be removed yesterday. Why on earth police stormed PAT secretariat mid night at 2 am with all machinery and force? Why they couldn't do that in day light? What was the urgency?

Go check forum rules, you will find the notice there. I ain't gonna dig it for you.

And people here aren't giving warning, because its obvious what one will find at a defense forum.
You didn't answer other points.

If you can't offer good argument, don't bother quoting me.
You have to find me that notice that one must be 18+.
Also in years i've been lurking defense forum, first time I came across such content.

Perhaps you'ce thread that clearly says 'click here to watch taliban cut humans like sheeps' or whatever, but this is a different thread. Make a new one to post pics of dead people. Not everyone wants to see dead people.

**LAHORE:...

DCO Lahore & stolen sodas...

ایک شخص پولیس کی موجودگی میں بھی گاڑیاں توڑرہا ہے اور فائرنگ کررہا ہے لیکن پولیس اسے کچھ نہیں کہہ رہی۔ یہ شخص مسلم لیگ ن کا ورکر ہے اور فیصل ٹاؤن کا رہائشی ہے اور اسے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب پیار سے شیر لاہور کے نام سے پکارتے ہیں ۔
-

Gulloo Batt & friends reported to be around air port when Tahir-ul-Qadri's son was to arrive. Probably to cause harm to Qadri's son. But Minhaj-ul-Quran's high security deferred them.

Another footage:
Gulu Butt PLMN Ka Karkun Nikla - Video Dailymotion

...And people skimp over details... You keep asking tjat everyone who disagrees with your idea...Sorry, but we've another biproduct in makinh...If your neigjbour steal bijli,...if people keep beleiving in lies.
انّيا تيرياں اكهّاں نے كه بنٹے نے
نظر نهيں آندا اے فسّاد شوباز شريف دى پنجاب پوليس كرا رئ اے
جا منه دهو كے آ تے اپنے سپيلنگ ٹهيك كر پُهسڈّى

Last edited:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/723494/brutalised-in-lahore-descent-into-mayhem/

Read how many times police retreated, and you call this 'storming.' The people used force many times, forcing police to retreat.

Also 2AM sounds a good time to do this job so as to face as little opposition as possible.

CCPO and SP was sitting there and were taking stolen drinks from nearby shop. I am not gonna take their words when they were led by a PML-N goon, illegally.

Everything is explained in this thread: State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed
Go give a read and feel how stupid you're sounding right now.

Edit: just for hint, watch @sur's above post. PML-N goon damaged vehicles, they have recovered fake weapons, they have staged fake encounters, and we have fake injured policemen. Punjab Govt and police has no credibility left after above proofs. :whistle:

Back up my claim with source, c'mon is this the best you could come up with. Entire episode is in front of us. Those barriers were there since past 4 years, court order came earlier this year. Why police didn't act before and just acted yesterday when TuQ is about to arrive for a massive protest?

You want source, just switch on your TV and watch any news channel. Whole details is being given on all tv channels about this incident a gazillion times since yesterday. For a hint, watch last nights 11th Hour of Wasim Badami, you will come to know about all the details.

Just answer me one question, if those barriers were to be removed yesterday. Why on earth police stormed PAT secretariat mid night at 2 am with all machinery and force? Why they couldn't do that in day light? What was the urgency?
Read article i posted. The people stormed police and overwhelmed them that they had to retreat. They came initially with 15 members.

CCPO and SP was sitting there and were taking stolen drinks from nearby shop. I am not gonna take their words when they were led by a PML-N goon, illegally.

Everything is explained in this thread: State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed
Go give a read and feel how stupid you're sounding right now.

Sorry, I don't read threads for news. I read actual news.

Now read the artcile and find out how pathetic of a person you're, especially when calling others stupid.

Still haven't answered my points. You can find thread, but not other points?

DCO Lahore & stolen sodas...

ایک شخص پولیس کی موجودگی میں بھی گاڑیاں توڑرہا ہے اور فائرنگ کررہا ہے لیکن پولیس اسے کچھ نہیں کہہ رہی۔ یہ شخص مسلم لیگ ن کا ورکر ہے اور فیصل ٹاؤن کا رہائشی ہے اور اسے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب پیار سے شیر لاہور کے نام سے پکارتے ہیں ۔
-

Gulloo Batt & friends reported to be around air port when Tahir-ul-Qadri's son was to arrive. Probably to cause harm to Qadri's son. But Minhaj-ul-Quran's high security deferred them.

The last video, isn't he the 'analyst' who said middle east will break into so and so many countries? He's worse than geo.

Also you people remember red mosque case? 2 girls come on capital talk and cry heart out blaming military. After the show, they call mullahs and say 'we lied, are we going to be forgiven?' Mullah said "yes, if you lie in path of Allah, you're forgiven.'

And the public belived in two girls. Most of Pakistan thinks there were no weapons or terrorists there and gave rise to TTP, who played on people's emotions. Sorry, but we've another biproduct in makinh. We will have a civil war this time, not a new terrorist organization, if people keep beleiving in lies.

Last edited:
Read article i posted. The people stormed police and overwhelmed them that they had to retreat. They came initially with 15 members.

Sorry, I don't read threads for news. I read actual news.

Now read the artcile and find out how pathetic of a person you're, especially when calling others stupid.

Still haven't answered my points. You can find thread, but not other points?

Genius, that thread had several news articles combined for one subject. Seriously, how old are you?

And police was the one who stormed PAT Secretariat mid night with force, now any idiot will know if you are gonna storm a national leader's home like that in mid night, there is going to be a reaction.

Anyways, I'm done with arguing you kid, help yourself and go read the link I've posted. It has all the proofs and everything explained at one place. Or else, keep posting whatever crap you want. Cheers.

Genius, that thread had several news articles combined for one subject. Seriously, how old are you?

And police was the one who stormed PAT Secretariat mid night with force, now any idiot will know if you are gonna storm a national leader's home like that in mid night, there is going to be a reaction.

Anyways, I'm done with arguing you kid, help yourself and go read the link I've posted. It has all the proofs and everything explained at one place. Or else, keep posting whatever crap you want. Cheers.
Seriously, how old are you? You keep asking tjat everyone who disagrees with your idea.

I don't read any news source. I read tribune and dawn, from Pakistan,

And qadri is national leader? He doesn't participate in election! Oh wait, you're from PTI! CONSPIRICY! You know, I'm a national leader too! I took oath to protect Queen, I don't reside in Pakistan, I can't win an election seat and i can have people breaking stuff and attacking police. I'm NATIONAL LEADER.

Read article. Police was stormed and had to retreat many times.

You're done with me because you've lost. You haven't read my artcile, haven't answered my points. You come up with new things instead of answering old points.

Typical army-loving person.

Have fun with your martial law!

Model town house of Shahbaz Sharif had barriers when he was in excile .. but hypocrates didnt speak up that time

Please back up your claim with source. Barriers for someone who doesnt even live in Pakistan? The guy who can't even attend jalsa without rediculous container?

The last video, isn't he the 'analyst' who said middle east will break into so and so many countries? He's worse than geo.

Yes this thread is about the middle east breaking in lots of countries. Very far fetched analysis that is. Not. But lets concentrate on Gulu Butt. Whats your "analysis" on that?

Model town house of Shahbaz Sharif had barriers when he was in excile .. but hypocrates didnt speak up that time
And people skimp over details. I posted already that past is past. Just because one wrong was done doesn't mean you need another wrong.

If your neigjbour steal bijli, you've the right to do it as well?

And people skimp over details. I posted already that past is past. Just because one wrong was done doesn't mean you need another wrong.

If your neigjbour steal bijli, you've the right to do it as well?
that is u justification to kill people .. lal masjid k waqat tu u shupported terrorist of lal masjid.. tomorrow u did the same .. everyone knows that it was to scare PAT ..so that they wouldnt do jalsa against the corrupt government .. PMLN guys were involved in break shops and cars ,.. proof was all given on TV .. Shahbaz sharif is Narandir Modhi of Pakistan

Yes this thread is about the middle east breaking in lots of countries. Very far fetched analysis that is. Not. But lets concentrate on Gulu Butt. Whats your "analysis" on that?
It was only one reference. Gulu butt, yes PML is in trouble for that. But did senior PML actually give him order?

Are you seriously thinking that i am some PML supporter? Cuz last time I wanted to vote PTI.

And if PML is found guility, so be it. But to say a foreigner is national leader and deserves barriers around his house, is asking for martial law, he's not guility? Savior of Pakistan?

If I was CM of Punjab or PM of Pakistan, I'd probably ask Canada to take care of him. Guy is Canadian citizen and worries about Pakistan and instigates violence and asks for coup.

Read article. Police was stormed and had to retreat many times.

But why wasn't a notice sent first to remove the barriers as is the standard procedure , ironically the same which are present in Raiwind Palace too ? Why exactly were they asked to place the same barriers in the first place by the police ? To create a reason to operate and disturb law and order themselves ?

I believe you can read Urdu , explain me this .

TuQ_zps344dec8f.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom