What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

True. What you say is correct. But lets not hold PAT workers innocent. That's what I'm arguing. Yes police did wrong, but so did the workers.
bro what i hate about PLMN people .. even whwn they condem it they say it but if and buts .. its like they still are defending PMLN.

If you saw my profile, I'm from Pakistan.

Yes I saw gulu charge. That was in the day. Are you saying PAT workers are completely innocent?

And FYI, I'm doing masters in a course that is beneficial for Pakistan. I have no interest in this, but I want to help Pakistan. Because I know no one wants to be around 'pakistanis.' or will like to come to Pakistan and help. Us folks are awfully hated here, and rightfully so.

It seems you have't understood the notion behind right and wrong.

So answer yes or no.

If Raiwind has barriers, should TuQ have them too?

Okay lets do it your way. Raiwind can make a fortress if they please and that too before they were in any sort of political seat. TUQ can not make barriers because the state said that they cant. Therefore I would say that TUQ can not have barriers if Raiwind has barriers. The state moves to remove the barriers with half assed paperwork passed through their courts which coincides with the idiot from Canada coming to do a peaceful protest. His followers or supporters do not let them remove the barriers and fight back "unarmed". The state kills 2 women and 5 others to remove the barriers!!!!! What will they do when they borrow more $'s and raise my taxes to pay for it while building more stuff in Punjab and I go out to protest?

I think you are the one confused between whats right and whats wrong. I know 7 people died because they were not allowing the state to remove barriers. What do you think happened? Instead of moving their bought out courts a little further they were scared of his arrival to an extent that they thought they could get away with it. Then there was Gulu that made sure that it did not become a conspiracy theory that PMLN is making sure that only their way is the right way. I can not explain this any further because unfortunately I do not know your age but this post is just not for you only, it is for everyone.

bro what i hate about PLMN people .. even whwn they condem it they say it but if and buts .. its like they still are defending PMLN.

True. But PML is big party. Unless entire party is involved in incidicent, you can't blame all.

Okay lets do it your way. Raiwind can make a fortress if they please and that too before they were in any sort of political seat. TUQ can not make barriers because the state said that they cant. Therefore I would say that TUQ can not have barriers if Raiwind has barriers. The state moves to remove the barriers with half assed paperwork passed through their courts which coincides with the idiot from Canada coming to do a peaceful protest. His followers or supporters do not let them remove the barriers and fight back "unarmed". The state kills 2 women and 5 others to remove the barriers!!!!! What will they do when they borrow more $'s and raise my taxes to pay for it while building more stuff in Punjab and I go out to protest?

I think you are the one confused between whats right and whats wrong. I know 7 people died because they were not allowing the state to remove barriers. What do you think happened? Instead of moving their bought out courts a little further they were scared of his arrival to an extent that they thought they could get away with it. Then there was Gulu that made sure that it did not become a conspiracy theory that PMLN is making sure that only their way is the right way. I can not explain this any further because unfortunately I do not know your age but this post is just not for you only, it is for everyone.

LOL people after age.

Sorry but I disagree. The workers aren't innocent. They pelted stones.

To please you, PML isn't innocent, neither is police. You can disagree with me, and I can disagree with you.

True. But PML is big party. Unless entire party is involved in incidicent, you can't blame all.

LOL people after age.

Sorry but I disagree. The workers aren't innocent. They pelted stones.

To please you, PML isn't innocent, neither is police. You can disagree with me, and I can disagree with you.

How big is the police force that is being led by a lowly PMLN worker. What would these cops have done if Rana Sanullah had led the charge? Which by the way is in the process of being confirmed if those phone calls he made to the police are authenticated. Cops being led by PMLN worker.. THE POLICE FORCE.

Hum karain tu Dhashat gardi app karian tu police ki wardi.

Last edited:
Janab what about Model Town sharif's houses and barriers.

Old news 2011 read it. No pml-n worshipper should talk further they are in no position to talk after this post.

LAHORE - The residents of and routine commuters to Model Town are forced to cross several hurdles, especially near the entrance to H Block, every day because of the security measures taken for Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and his son Hamza Shahbaz’s located there. The southwest area of Model Town, mainly H Block, is fortified with a heavy contingent of police and roadblocks, which is becoming a growing nuisance for routine commuters and the residents of the area. They claim that accessibility to their houses has been sidelined in order to protect the chief minister and his son’s residence. As soon as one takes a left into Model Town from Qainchi Bridge, Ferozepur Road, roadblocks are seen on the street barring access to the old residence of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz President Nawaz Sharif and his brother. The entire Sharif family lived in their sprawling estate in Model Town prior to their exile at the hands of former president Pervez Musharraf. The area still remains the most visited by the chief minister. Though the Sharif brothers do not reside there anymore and have moved to there newly-built house in H block a few metres away, police checkposts and roadblocks have been permanently placed in the area. Adding to that are the barriers and heavy contingent of police that fortify the new residence of the Sharif family.
Ali Hussain, a student of Lahore School of Economics (LSE) and a resident of A Block, Model Town says he is forced to take a longer route to and from his house as several of the entrances to Model Town are usually blocked when Shahbaz Sharif is at his residence. “This roadblock has not moved since the last time Shahbaz Sharif became the chief minister of Punjab,” he said. He also said the police did not let him approach his own house during the open court session of the chief minister. “No matter what I say to the police, they do not let me enter from that side of the town saying they can’t do anything about it and it’s their duty. What can you say to them then? It’s not even their fault, I drive off and try entering from the Model Mor side,” he explained. “Everyone likes the idea of the open court session of the chief minister but it should not be done at the cost of other people’s time, which can be precious sometimes,” he added.
On the other hand, the caged residents of H Block whisper about other problems of being the neighbours of the Sharif family. A resident of the same street in H Block where the newly-built Sharif mansion is located, who asked not to be identified by name, said it was very hard being the neighbours of the Sharif family as the street had been blocked from both sides and the heavy presence of police left little privacy. The resident said not only the street where the mansion was located was occupied by police, but two other connecting streets too were constantly teeming with cops. He said his family’s guests had to go through several hold ups and security checks to reach their home. “Guests rarely find my house and even if they do, they have to go through an intense interrogation,” he said. He said it was also very difficult for his family members to enter their house without being eyed by policemen standing on guard outside the Sharifs’ mansion.
4515183328_c5808366a4.jpg

PML-N-1-480x238.jpg

Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest

LAHORE: A Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) activist, who was found damaging a number of vehicles in yesterday's clash between Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) and police personnel in Lahore's Model Town, was arrested late on Tuesday.
On Tuesday, TV cameras had captured a man damaging vehicles in Model Town Lahore in the presence of police. The man was later identified as Gullu Butt alias Sher-i-Lahore, known to be a police tout in Model Town.
According to CCPO Chaudhary Shafeeq Gujjar, Gullu Butt was arrested on Tuesday night.
Earlier, Butt was said to have been an office-bearer of ruling PML-N.
PML-N's Pervaiz Malik admitted that the the culprit was their party activist but did not endorse his actions.
However, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif had directed the inspector general of police for Butt's immediate arrest.
Yesterday, an anti-encroachment drive was conducted by a contingent of police personnel in order to remove the barrier outside Pakistan Awami Tehreek's (PAT) Chief Tahirul Qadri's Lahore residence.
Upon receiving resistance by Qadri's supporters, police baton-charged and fired shots at the protesters who in turn began to hurl rocks at them.
A violent clash erupted between the police personnel and PAT supporters that killed at least seven people including women. A number of vehicles were also damaged during the skirmish.

who is this Qadri Guy. he is very famous in bangalorean muslims as well. He often visits bangalore. what is his agenda in pakistan since he is a canadian citizen. Sad to see so much bloods spilling on street. @Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut

How big is the police force that is being led by a lowly PMLN worker. What would these cops have done if Rana Sanullah had led the charge? Which by the way is in the process of being confirmed if those phone calls he made to the police are authenticated. Cops being led by PMLN worker.. THE POLICE FORCE.

Hum karain tu Dhashat gardi app karian tu police ki wardi.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I don't live in Pakistan so I can be far less bias. I treat both parties at fault. You treat only police and PML at fault.

Alao you're forgetting, police came with 15 members, then 50 and then more. They retreated many times. So again, both parties at fault.

who is this Qadri Guy. he is very famous in bangalorean muslims as well. He often visits bangalore. what is his agenda in pakistan since he is a canadian citizen. Sad to see so much bloods spilling on street. @Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut
he happens to enjoy a few thousand backers (Using Islam can be a good propaganda!) and is seeking army to take over, so he can have kick backs. Invited army to take over many times.

I don't live in Pakistan so I can be far less bias. I treat both parties at fault. You treat only police and PML at fault.

Alao you're forgetting, police came with 15 members, then 50 and then more. They retreated many times. So again, both parties at fault.

he happens to enjoy a few thousand backers (Using Islam can be a good propaganda!) and is seeking army to take over, so he can have kick backs. Invited army to take over many times.

You can be far less biased? Far from reality is more like it when I wasted all this time showing you facts upon facts. The burden of protection lies on the Police which is clearly being reported by Dawn as opening fire on protestors and retaliation came by the protestors stoning.

pakistani govt should raise the issue with canada. its very much like waging war against a country. Also common people especially his supporters should realize the mistake they are committing.

Read post #508, how about removal of barriers near sharif brothers Model Town houses.

You need to do research before you blame others, by the way reliable sources say police operation was to kill TUQ's son, thus proven that the blame goes to pml-n and their police not TUQ political party. Don't talk about other's inviting Army when pml-n members are born under the hood of zia-ul-haq.

Janab what about Model Town sharif's houses and barriers.

Old news 2011 read it. No pml-n worshipper should talk further they are in no position to talk after this post.

I dont see any of the tiger profile picture guys posting here. They might be busy opening up more development projects approved by foreign loan threads.

I dont see any of the tiger profile picture guys posting here. They might be busy opening up more development projects approved by foreign loan threads.

Yep I can see cb4 busy in promotion of pml-n for living...just by inaugurating something doesn't mean roshan Pakistan until no completion of project and a visible change that is non existent...currently roshan Pakistan is killing by Punjab hukumat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom