What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Posted in post #508 all noon league lovers are mum n hush over it and this wishlive justifies killing despite brief audio visual footage. Guess what just saw rana sana is twisting story now back to TUQ and derailing of democracy what does it have to do with lahore incident I thought it was Gov and their removal of barriers now it's gone to danger to democracy truly pml-n is in panic.

Someone once rightly said about Nawaz Sharif, he has such capabilities that if we somehow make him Prime Minister of England, he will even force marshal law there :lol:

Shame on PMLN SS and NS for such barbaric and heinous act just like British used to do during colonial times to keep the natives as slaves and more shame on those who are PMLN apologists and are finding reasons to justify this massacre..

What the hell is wrong with you people. If I pin some blame on party workers, I become n leaguer?

I keep getting called PTI or N leaguer. Yet I voted none.

What the hell is wrong with you go figure it out yourself and do some research, you can't pin blame on party of TUQ that is where you are wrong yes you are leaguer and certainly not PTIan your post reflects it clearly.

It doesn't he has already declared:
1. Parliament is dysfunctional (there is no need for elections thus)
2. Judiciary is dysfunctional (There is no need to prove anything in courts thus)
3. Any man who can pull around twenty thousand people on roads gets to become the king.

Groups like Taliban didn't happen overnight. It took decades of Martial Law to hammer down the fact that might is right and one with gun can rule illegally in complete violation of constitution. Military take overs being illegal were a catalyst for violent groups like Taliban. Secondly in absence of a democratic system the segments which felt wronged had no other way but to pick up weapons.

TuQ is the continuation of same mentality, he thinks if he can get thousands of his brain dead zombies on roads he gets the right to rule. He completely ignores the fact that we have many many religious leaders and other fake peers who have the same power to bring people on roads (lets not forget the political parties) and if dharna politics continue Pakistan will come to a standstill with no one able to rule it.

If govt has to allow a Canadian national to mock judiciary and constitution then on what bases are they going to fight against Taliban? TuQ is no political leader he doesn't even believe in politics in his lala-land when he gets his zombies on road occupies parliament and hangs all the judges he will get to rule without any hickups. All of Pakistan will bow down to his genius and Pakistan will enter a new age of prosperity and development. He won't go for elections because first he will need to weed out the corruption - will it take a year or ten years no one knows. What will happen if another Mullah gets his hundred thousand zombies on the road while TuQ is developing Pakistan - no one knows that either.

TuQ is nothing but a Fitna, who is selling himself like a prostitute hoping that GHQ will sponsor him. But then IK is almost doing the same thing and its understandable why PTI trolls are so hurt.
He doesn't have huge fol,owing. He sells religion, and he has few thousands. Doesn't pak pop has 200million people?

so even if he gets 200k people on streets, that's 1%?

These brainless ganjaas have made container madari somewhat important. At-least Zardari was not that much idiot.

Loveicon jee would you rather they allow TuQ to wreck havoc in Pakistan, do his dharans for weeks at end and make live miserable for common Pakistanis? Govt will still get the blame that it can;t handle the situation. The easiest thing to do is the PPP way - sit tightly do nothing and let things sort themself out.

What the hell is wrong with you go figure it out yourself and do some research, you can't pin blame on party of TUQ that is where you are wrong yes you are leaguer and certainly not PTIan your post reflects it clearly.
I was called pti fan in other threads. Also raw agent and maybe cia, can't remember that one.

But anyway, i did research. Protestors didn't listen to police, viokation right there. So protestors have to carry some blame.

Loveicon jee would you rather they allow TuQ to wreck havoc in Pakistan, do his dharans for weeks at end and make live miserable for common Pakistanis? Govt will still get the blame that it can;t handle the situation. The easiest thing to do is the PPP way - sit tightly do nothing and let things sort themself out.
last time he threatned to unleash his people, remembee? then the gov't went there and negotiated.

It's gov't duty to protect brainless people following him. People who bring infants in cold to 'dharnas' for a guy who sits behind bullet proof container and claims to saving Pakistan.

If govt has to allow a Canadian national to mock judiciary and constitution then on what bases are they going to fight against Taliban? TuQ is no political leader he doesn't even believe in politics in his lala-land when he gets his zombies on road occupies parliament and hangs all the judges he will get to rule without any hickups. All of Pakistan will bow down to his genius and Pakistan will enter a new age of prosperity and development. He won't go for elections because first he will need to weed out the corruption - will it take a year or ten years no one knows. What will happen if another Mullah gets his hundred thousand zombies on the road while TuQ is developing Pakistan - no one knows that either.

TuQ is nothing but a Fitna, who is selling himself like a prostitute hoping that GHQ will sponsor him. But then IK is almost doing the same thing and its understandable why PTI trolls are so hurt.

Let me debunk your post...Governor of Sindh is UK citizen, Governor of Punjab imported from England and they have problem with TUQ being Canadian citizen? sharif brothers citizens of UK and shabaz has even US citizenship. Who sponsored members of noon league we all know. You have no proof IK is Army's man go take a hike stop lying. Remember noon league zombies attacking Supreme Court another BS from you!

It doesn't he has already declared:
1. Parliament is dysfunctional (there is no need for elections thus)
2. Judiciary is dysfunctional (There is no need to prove anything in courts thus)
3. Any man who can pull around twenty thousand people on roads gets to become the king.

Groups like Taliban didn't happen overnight. It took decades of Martial Law to hammer down the fact that might is right and one with gun can rule illegally in complete violation of constitution. Military take overs being illegal were a catalyst for violent groups like Taliban. Secondly in absence of a democratic system the segments which felt wronged had no other way but to pick up weapons.

TuQ is the continuation of same mentality, he thinks if he can get thousands of his brain dead zombies on roads he gets the right to rule. He completely ignores the fact that we have many many religious leaders and other fake peers who have the same power to bring people on roads (lets not forget the political parties) and if dharna politics continue Pakistan will come to a standstill with no one able to rule it.

Stop twisting things, you sound like that tout Rana Sanaullah :lol:

I am probably biggest critic of TuQ at this forum since start. But having said that, the fact of the matter is TuQ has valid points about our corrupt system. These rigged elections, failed judiciary and beaurucracy system needs serious reforms. Now its understandable why PMLN patwaries are butthurt over this because they are the sons of this corrupt system and would die protecting this system from reforms. :lol:

Tell me one thing, where is freedom of speech? Where is right to express? You Nihari league guys become champion of democracy and you don't allow people to express their opinion freely? TuQ has a point of view, right or wrong, he has right to express it in peaceful protest. Who is Punjab Police or Showbaz to decide who needs to be suppressed?

You guys have messed things up at a wrong time, get ready for backlash in coming days. I am starting to worry about your Ganja touts, because they have a habit of running out of country in such situations. BTW when NS and SS's next foreign trip is scheduled? Because TuQ's protest is round the corners. :lol:

Let me debunk your post...Governor of Sindh is UK citizen, Governor of Punjab imported from England and they have problem with TUQ being Canadian citizen? sharif brothers citizens of UK and shabaz has even US citizenship. Who sponsored members of noon league we all know. You have no proof IK is Army's man go take a hike stop lying. Remember noon league zombies attacking Supreme Court another BS from you!
Remember the court attack was what, 17 years ago?

Also qadri took oath to protect queen. What comes first, canada or pakistan? That's why dual citizenship is not allowed within high ranks.

Sure - i don't like anyone having foreign nationality causing interference or disruption in Pakistan (on top of that using religious card - doesn't matter his/her religious views are good or bad) but still killing of civilians can't be justified. And PPP handled him very well and made him laughing stock unlike PML-N who gave him more fuel.

Haha, you can write paragraph after paragraph but when it comes to source, you tell me to look it up.

I tell you to look it up because its necessary to get familiar with forum rules. You are posting at this forum while you haven't gone through forum rules. Don't get yourself banned. :lol:

I tell you to look it up because its necessary to get familiar with forum rules. You are posting at this forum while you haven't gone through forum rules. Don't get yourself banned. :lol:
still replying?

And still no proof to 18+ requirment?

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

read with your glasses on. No mention of 18+.

No wonder you ignored my other points as well. All you do is open your mouth and yap all day long.

Have fun, army boy.Or is it khan boy?

meida.jpg

This clearly demonstrates what our media is trying to play nowadays. I dont want my country men to be couch donkeys like americans who think Afghanistan is a town in new mexico.

37lt_lr.jpg

Sure - i don't like anyone having foreign nationality causing interference or disruption in Pakistan (on top of that using religious card - doesn't matter his/her religious views are good or bad) but still killing of civilians can't be justified. And PPP handled him very well and made him laughing stock unlike PML-N who gave him more fuel.

Except for the fact that Blue area was completely sealed off for almost a week and after being proven a complete hypocrite he still is messiah for his followers and still wields the same power. He never had any sway with democratic/ political people anyway he did the last show on power of his zombies and he is trying to do the next one on the same lot.

Last time he threatened to over run the parliament while doing a rally right in front of it. Stock exchange crashed, business activity was completely stopped (with good reason no-one knew what was going to happen) and international media was screaming khomeni in Pakistan.

I believe that such fitnas need to be handled with an iron fist. They have too much power and if allowed to operate freely can do real harm to the country. How is a country supposed to develop when every other week a new revolution is happening? As for credibility EVERY word out of TuQ's mouth is another lie.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom