What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Back up my claim with source, c'mon is this the best you could come up with. Entire episode is in front of us. Those barriers were there since past 4 years, court order came earlier this year. Why police didn't act before and just acted yesterday when TuQ is about to arrive for a massive protest?

You want source, just switch on your TV and watch any news channel. Whole details is being given on all tv channels about this incident a gazillion times since yesterday. For a hint, watch last nights 11th Hour of Wasim Badami, you will come to know about all the details.

Just answer me one question, if those barriers were to be removed yesterday. Why on earth police stormed PAT secretariat mid night at 2 am with all machinery and force? Why they couldn't do that in day light? What was the urgency?

I don't watch **** news channels, if what you said was true then dozens of online news websites would have reported that. Please stop making news to score some points here.

Now manipulation of medical records underway at Jinnah Hospital , people not being allowed to meet their relatives receiving treatment since the police officials are there . Another feather in the Govt of Punjab's crown !

I don't watch **** news channels, if what you said was true then dozens of online news websites would have reported that. Please stop making news to score some points here.
sharif and bhutto family slaves will never admit any thing against the masters

111 brigade,111 brigade. 111 brigade ,general raheel sharif will look really good as the president, and ah what greater irony would it be if the pm under the general would be General Musharaf or chaudhry shujat imagine the pain these pml-n supporters will feel that from their dreams of hanging musharaf they have again made musharaf a head of state and sent their own leaders to hang ,noora league is a lost cause once a jahil always a jahil nooras,

They did something. PTI was crying about bus and said they'll make metro. Where is their metro?
arrow-10x10.png

A common man needs transportation. He cares little about corruption and law.

I don't ride metro. i don't live in Pakistan. But people need transportation. KPK has been in for a year and still doing studies...

I don't like PTI because they're too indulged in dharnas.

You sound like an obnoxious cave man who has zilch knowledge on this particular topic, henceforth my advice to you is to read more, so that your comprehension skills can accumulate.

What exactly has Noon-League done for Pakistan since coming into power in May last year. The Metro Bus system is heavily subsidized in a province where tax collection is generally low, therefore the public and its future offspring will be in debt and will pay for this inefficient policy that was clearly not economically feasible for the long term. I detest PTI because of their inert policies to topple this government and their soft approach to the Taliban, however they are currently going through a feasibility phase for a Metro Bus/Train project. Unlike the dumb planners of Noon League at the least the provincial Government of KPK are utilizing due diligence and careful management practices in initiating projects that benefit the public and not gimmicks to win elections. The millennium dome project was an icon for London, however it was way over budgeted and has been regarded as a failure due to high costs.

You said the common man cares about transportation, but cares little about corruption and law. Which planet have you been living on...you must be smoking some hashish when you wrote that piece of gibberish. If a country has corruption and their is no law and order then anarchy transpires in a country. Transportation will not exist or function when all the money is pocketed by the greedy politicians who can't even pay for the import costs of fuel......great logic Einstein.

Pakistan does not need a metro system, where the level of education is poor and most of the youth are unemployed. Food prices are rising due to inflation, therefore transportation should be not the primary policy of the government.

I have named the program in which details are given and discussed to death, in my previous post. Now if you want the proof then help yourself and watch it or keep living in denial. Since you have avatar of Showbaz, I can assume you will still remain in denial after watching all the proofs.

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

Wanna ask more proofs about Punjab Govt's suspicious involvement in this issue?

I have named the program in which details are given and discussed to death, in my previous post. Now if you want the proof then help yourself and watch it or keep living in denial. Since you have avatar of Showbaz, I can assume you will still remain in denial after watching all the proofs.

Again tv channel, please quote some actual news agency.

abe Gullu Butt PMLN badmash :omghaha:

naam to badmashon wala rakh leta lalu wala to na rakhta

==================================

Gullu ki itni wehshat he ke saarey noorey bhag gaye is thread se?

looks like Gullu Butt turned out to be Tuq worker :omghaha:

Last edited:
Again tv channel, please quote some actual news agency.

They are news channels, not some cartoon channels that I'm quoting. :lol:

How about following:
Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

The likes of Butt, who has been identified as a PML-N worker, represent the kind of mindset that exists throughout the ranks of conventional political parties; the mindset that considers power a tool to subvert and supersede the law; the mindset that reverts to the excessive use of power to perpetuate its dominance.

The ruling party, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, apparently, trumps all others in portraying a practical display of that mindset. Not so long ago, media channels showed the visuals of an MPA from Faisalabad beating a doctor who did not stand up to greet the former. And how can we forget the presumptuous bakery guy in Lahore tortured viciously by our chief minister’s daughter’s guards upon refusing to sell her the cake.

Historical precedents do not tell otherwise either. In 1997, the unruly PML-N workers attacked the Supreme Court building and chief justice of the time when Nawaz Sharif was expected to be held guilty on the charges of contempt of court.

Source: Gullu Butt: The ugly face Pakistani politics – The Express Tribune Blog

Still wanna live in denial? :lol:

Haha, you can write paragraph after paragraph but when it comes to source, you tell me to look it up

Why should Jazzbot spoon feed you information, do you have arthritis where your hands cannot type to find information online through google.......become more self-sufficient.

The same gullu butt who is wearing tuq shirts? He may have changed his bands now. Anyway i asked source for your earlier claim of court order, which as expected was bs.
shirts dont prove nothing....I can wear I love NYC shirt does it automatically mean I am an American or love NYC?!

the question is why was the police not stopping him?

The same gullu butt who is wearing tuq shirts? He may have changed his bands now. Anyway i asked source for your earlier claim of court order, which as expected was bs.

Entire worlds knows who this ullu butt is, he's a seasoned worker of PML-N since ages and is famous for such false flag operations. If media channel wouldn't have caught him smashing cars yesterday and wouldn't have identified him as Gullu Butt, Punjab govt was successful in putting entire blame on PAT. They were just caught red handed this time. :lol:

All news papers and news channels, I repeat ALL newspapers are reporting Gullu Butt as core N-Leauge worker and right hand of Showbaz in Lahore. Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

About the court order claims, I've told you about exact source, help yourself and find it. Stop asking others to pamper you :lol:

Why should Jazzbot spoon feed you information, do you have arthritis where your hands cannot type to find information online through google.......become more self-sufficient.

They are sorry arses, when it comes to troll others and blame them they go gaga and start posting tons of crap. But when they are asked to read or watch the proofs, they are too lazy to move their arses.

shirts dont prove nothing....I can wear I love NYC shirt does it automatically mean I am an American or love NYC?!

the question is why was the police not stopping him?

As i said he may have changed bands now, but his year old photos clearly proves he was tuq supporter.

About the court order claims, I've told you about exact source, help yourself and find it. Stop asking others to pamper you :lol:

You told some random person on tv channel telling that, anyone can say what ever they want. Whats next? tweet as source? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom