What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Ok I am disgusted with all this mentality!

Firstly if you hurt any civilians then you are a goon! Get that right!

Secondly if you support any damn party fine do so! But kindly have the balls to admit some wrongs of the party and dont laugh ...people were murdered ....and harassed! Property was vandalized! Worse part was police watched it happen and ended up shooting! I dont know if any of you understand the meaning of crime! But that is exactly what happened!

And now manipulation of reports! Get a life! Learn to call a wrong a wrong who gives a damn which party did it....What matters is where was our bastard police? Why were they acting against civilians?

As i said he may have changed bands now, but his year old photos clearly proves he was tuq supporter.
Who gives a shit who he supports...What the hell is our "police" who mind you take oaths to protect people did or are doing besides changing reports and threatening doctors? And why the hell was police watching that Butt vandalizing?! Are you blind or does life not matter except his highness NS? Lahore mein hoa...Ab tou khuda ka khoff kero!

We have been ignoring and paaling this assholes who get away with anything in small towns!

The same gullu butt who is wearing tuq shirts? He may have changed his bands now. Anyway i asked source for your earlier claim of court order, which as expected was bs.

shirts dont prove nothing....I can wear I love NYC shirt does it automatically mean I am an American or love NYC?!

the question is why was the police not stopping him?

They are patwaires, according to their patwari logic. Salman Khan is also PTI member and if he ever present in anti Pakistan movie, Imran Khan is directly responsible for it. :lol:

salman-khan-pti-imran-khan-shirt1.jpg

You told some random person on tv channel telling that, anyone can say what ever they want. Whats next? tweet as source? :lol:

O bhai Ullu Butt, I told you that they have presented facts in that program and discussed them in detail. Stop arguing me if you can't comprehend simple things. I have better things to do.

O

Who gives a shit who he supports...What the hell is our "police" who mind you take oaths to protect people did or are doing besides changing reports and threatening doctors?

I agree, Punjab police should have used non-lethal bullets if things were out of control. This incident have only helped PAT and not N in anyway imaginable. Tuq orders were clear, give lives but not bow down in front of police.

I agree, Punjab police should have used non-lethal bullets if things were out of control. This incident have only helped PAT and not N in anyway imaginable. Tuq orders were clear, give lives but not bow down in front of police.
Theek hai maan liyea he gave stupid advice....But he isnt in power right now...With power comes responsibilities! Chanay baaj ker nai PM bantay!

And def chanay bhaj ker koi police mein nai jata! Where the **** were those in charge? And in which corner are they hiding after all the thorr phorr? I dont agree with Qadri man esp when people called him humara Quaid or whatever that word was qiblah like in this video:

But that does not mean to go around shooting your own ....baap ki hukumat hai kiya?

Last edited:
As i said he may have changed bands now, but his year old photos clearly proves he was tuq supporter.

Who gives a flying hoot, if the son of a gun was a former TUQ supporter just on the pretext of wearing his shirt. Currently, he is supporting Noon League acting as a badmash with 50 odd policemen behind him......lion of Punjab my foot. The thing about Ganja brothers is that they still believe that politics in Pakistan runs on the 90s model, where you can use intimidation tactics to subdue your opponents. News Flash dopey retards, its the age of the media and the youth of this country has finally woken up and won't take this Bullshit anymore. To some extent even though, I may disagree with Imran Khan on philosophy, have to at least respect him for setting this trend on pushing the youths for justice.

Who gives a flying hoot, if the son of a gun was a former TUQ supporter just on the pretext of wearing his shirt. Currently, he is supporting Noon League acting as a badmash with 50 odd policemen behind him......lion of Punjab my foot. The thing about Ganja brothers is that they still believe that politics in Pakistan runs on the 90s model, where you can use intimidation tactics to subdue your opponents. News Flash dopey retards, its the age of the media and the youth of this country has finally woken up and won't take this Bullshit anymore. To some extent even though, I may disagree with Imran Khan on philosophy, have to at least respect him for setting this trend on pushing the youths for justice.

Agreed, this strategy will not work any more in Punjab. Who ever gave order to use lethal bullets need to be fired.

Agreed this strategy will not work any more in Punjab. Who ever gave order to use lethal bullets need to be fired.

The most important aspect in this whole scenario is giving justice and bringing in police officials to become accountable for their actions, where there performance and choice of action overstepped certain boundaries. Who ever gave the order to fire on the civilians needs to be charged for at least manslaughter.....because the Police Force salary comes from the exchequer, therefore while on public duty they must provide order and protection for the public.

Agreed, this strategy will not work any more in Punjab. Who ever gave order to use lethal bullets need to be fired.

How that will happen? The SP that was suspended yesterday by Showbaz Sharif for Model Town mess, is caught in Jinnah Hospital with DSP Lahore, tempering the medical reports of deceased and injured. They are changing the cause of death from bullets to pebbles.

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

LAHORE: Lahore police and Establishment Division officers have tampered with the medical reports of those injured in clashes between Tahirul Qadri supporters and police on June 17, Express News reported on Wednesday.

According to sources, doctors are being pressurised to change the medical reports of those with bullet injuries to those of physical violence.

An officer of the Establishment Division from Islamabad arrived in Lahore today and was seen pressurising the medical superintendent of Jinnah Hospital to change the reports of those admitted after the clashes erupted.

The Establishment Division official said that he was visiting a patient. However, along with DSP Aftab and suspended SP Model Town division Tariq Aziz, he had taken over the medical superintendent’s office.

Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night.

Furthermore, police stopped doctors from treating the 51 injured and did not allow them to take their rounds in the ward.

However, while speaking to Express News, medical superintendent of Jinnah Hospital Dr Abdul Rauf said that he was not present in his office when police officials came to the hospital. He went on to add that injured police officials came for a medical check-up and special care is being provided to the injured.

:pakistan:

How that will happen? The SP that was suspended yesterday by Showbaz Sharif for Model Town mess, is caught in Jinnah Hospital with DSP Lahore, tempering the medical reports of deceased and injured. They are changing the cause of death from bullets to pebbles.

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

LAHORE: Lahore police and Establishment Division officers have tampered with the medical reports of those injured in clashes between Tahirul Qadri supporters and police on June 17, Express News reported on Wednesday.

According to sources, doctors are being pressurised to change the medical reports of those with bullet injuries to those of physical violence.

An officer of the Establishment Division from Islamabad arrived in Lahore today and was seen pressurising the medical superintendent of Jinnah Hospital to change the reports of those admitted after the clashes erupted.

The Establishment Division official said that he was visiting a patient. However, along with DSP Aftab and suspended SP Model Town division Tariq Aziz, he had taken over the medical superintendent’s office.

Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night.

Furthermore, police stopped doctors from treating the 51 injured and did not allow them to take their rounds in the ward.

However, while speaking to Express News, medical superintendent of Jinnah Hospital Dr Abdul Rauf said that he was not present in his office when police officials came to the hospital. He went on to add that injured police officials came for a medical check-up and special care is being provided to the injured.

Good thing he was suspended, and caught tempering mean he is scared of results. As i said who ever gave order to use lethal force should be fired and punished.

Good thing he was suspended, and caught tempering mean he is scared of results. As i said who ever gave order to use lethal force should be fired and punished.

O bhai read the whole news I shared carefully. An Establishment officer arrived from Islamabad and pressurized medical staff to temper the reports, he was accompanied by DSP Lahore and suspended SP Model Town.

Looks like instructions were given from Islamabad to do this, now if evidences will be tempered like this. The so called Judicial commission will obviously give decision in favor of police and punjab govt. :lol:

I say make an example of him so no one will dare to be a gunda police! Police should be police and gunday gunday and police should arrest and take action against gunday not provide protection to gunday while eating public money every month and going against them! We need a reform from top to bottom in the police dept no more safarish assholes!

I say make an example of him so no one will dare to be a gunda police! Police should be police and gunday gunday and police should arrest and take action against gunday not provide protection to gunday while eating public money every month and going against them! We need a reform from top to bottom in the police dept no more safarish assholes!

Yes gunda culture from police or party workers should never be allowed in Punjab.

O bhai read the whole news I shared carefully. An Establishment officer arrived from Islamabad and pressurized medical staff to temper the reports, he was accompanied by DSP Lahore and suspended SP Model Town.

Looks like instructions were given from Islamabad to do this, now if evidences will be tempered like this. The so called Judicial commission will obviously give decision in favor of police and punjab govt. :lol:
yea i read that...what the hell direct orders from ISB? I was hoping the news would "evolve" as it did with Karachi airport news that kept changing....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom