What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

The so called Judicial commission will obviously give decision in favor of and punjab govt.

In Pakistan the word judicial commission has become overrated, because not one commission that was set up within the country has successful completed its aims and achieved a conclusive result, to bring perpetrators to justice.

This is a smoke screen to alleviate pressure on Noon League, however time is running short for them and this time their will be no "get out jail free card" like in monopoly to escape aboard from punishment.

In Pakistan the word judicial commission has become overrated, because not one commission that was set up within the country has successful completed its aims and achieved a conclusive result, to bring perpetrators to justice.

This is a smoke screen to alleviate pressure on Noon League, however time is running short for them and this time their will be no "get out jail free card" like in monopoly to escape aboard from punishment.
there should also be no VIP prisons...I mean you are punishing a person not feeding him on taxpayer's expense!

there should also be no VIP prisons...I mean you are punishing a person not feeding him on taxpayer's expense!

Every political prisoner should be treated as a normal detainee, after all these leeches are being fed at the tax payers expense. I would go even further and make all of them do manual work on public sector projects, to make them sweat in the blistering heat on rations, so that they can understand how the people of Pakistan suffered during their rule.

Every political prisoner should be treated as a normal detainee, after all these leeches are being fed at the tax payers expense. I would go even further and make all of them do manual work on public sector projects, to make them sweat in the blistering heat on rations, so that they can understand how the people of Pakistan suffered during their rule.
I would second that! :tup:

We need more people cleaning the streets...

"Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night."

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

who said that police were shot at by the PAT workers? liars...

who said that were shot at by the PAT workers? liars

When a organization continues to repeat the same bullshit propaganda like a parrot machine...then it endeavors to hope that the public would fall for such an innocent act of indoctrination. People who have supported this act and have cheered for the deaths of civilians, means that they must have some form of monetary of patronage gain from Noon-League.

When a organization continues to repeat the same bullshit propaganda like a parrot machine...then it endeavors to hope that the public would fall for such an innocent act of indoctrination. People who have supported this act and have cheered for the deaths of civilians, means that they must have some form of monetary of patronage gain from Noon-League.

you mean 'shah say ziada shah kay wafadar'?
(more loyal to the emperor than the emperor himself?)

you mean 'shah say ziada shah kay wafadar'?
(more loyal to the emperor than the emperor himself?)

Bingo...your analogy was fantastic could not have said it better my self:)

Clearly Ganja Sharif is not the sharpest tool in the box, with his dopey attitude of reading his speeches from script. Therefore these loyal blind supporters take an advantage of looting the system and are not prepared to listen to any criticism of their leaders. By de facto their actions falls into the category of your quote "more loyal to the emperor than the emperor himself.

Last edited:
PMLN has many terrorists .. Here in rawalpindi hanif abbasi is leader of terrorist group.... You can't expect Good from them when we have corrupt and inhuman, truculent leaders..

Another terrorist Haseeb Jutt ...........

10376995_10201293624702443_367089367506022386_n.jpg

I went Model Town as Negotiator between Police & PAT :- Gullo Butt Record his first statement

I know ganjas are corrupt but pti is incompetent plus corrupt. :rolleyes:
bhie kitnay jootay chatoo k sharif family k ... u r defending murderer of innocent people ... i wish ur mom/ sister was beaten to death like her ..then i will see how will will condom them with if and put ... shame on people like u ,... u know that shabazsharif ordered it ..but u so dam shameless that u still cant say it openly ... bhie qabar mei nawaz sharif ne ap se hisab nhie lena

BqUj5roCUAAmPWC.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom