What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

I don't know who ordered it and neither do you, lets wait for inquiry ok? Police de nal panga aur fer rohna vi

Since the glorious foundation of Pakistan, not one commission of inquiry has been fully completed. What makes you believe, that this particular case would be different. If Ganja Sharif as the CM of Punjab has no clue on the action of his own police force, then under what assumption is he fit enough to carry on as a public servant. Furthermore, he should resign because this blunder occurred under his watch, this is the general norm that is practiced across the world. So far you have not elucidated in your previous post, why the police was sent in a environment where a military operation has been initiated? Why the police force had the nasty itch to remove the barriers at 2AM in the morning? Why did the police extreme force like the shooting of innocent civilians? What was Gullu Butt a known Noon League supporter was walking around and destroying public property in front of the police? Why did the CM not sack or at least suspend senior police staff members? Finally what was the purpose of the police in arriving at the hospital to change the records on the incident?

Tuq supporters behaved like thugs trying to stop police from doing their work, the only problem i see is police used lethal bullets which killed 8 of PAT members. That should never happen unless other side is also firing.

Did you listen news properly ... According to news officers say that we had followed orders of PG ...........

Since the glorious foundation of Pakistan, not one commission of inquiry has been fully completed. What makes you believe, that this particular case would be different. If Ganja Sharif as the CM of Punjab has no clue on the action of his own police force, then under what assumption is he fit enough to carry on as a public servant. Furthermore, he should resign because this blunder occurred under his watch, this is the general norm that is practiced across the world. So far you have not elucidated in your previous post, why the police was sent in a environment where a military operation has been initiated? Why the police force had the nasty itch to remove the barriers at 2AM in the morning? Why did the police extreme force like the shooting of innocent civilians? What was Gullu Butt a known Noon League supporter was walking around and destroying public property in front of the police? Why did the CM not sack or at least suspend senior police staff members? Finally what was the purpose of the police in arriving at the hospital to change the records on the incident?

Tuq is two faced.

In Pakistan he is anti-ahmedi but when in west he support them.

He knows what both sets of people want to hear from him. To bad now days because internet he gets exposed. His another hilarious lie, claim to be family member of Heer. Lol

We know ganjas are corrupt, but here you are worshipping tuq. Number 1 liar, famous for his ''dreams'' which backfired. All you said also hold true for tuq, he also have build empire based on other people .

If you have the comprehension of recognizing that both the Ganja brothers are corrupt, then why are you defending them? More importantly why is your profile picture showing Showbaz Sharif? What type of logic are you trying to utilize here. I worship only Allah the Almighty...think before you accuse someone with such an allegation. Give me proof that he has an empire based on the money of others and that he has benefited from it? I was in ilford the other day and saw the massive complex owned by these two brothers.

Tuq supporters behaved like thugs trying to stop police from doing their work, the only problem i see is police used lethal bullets which killed 8 of PAT members. That should never happen unless other side is also firing.

Do you remember this video, or is your brain memory power the size of a Gold fish. Did you see how the fat trollop abused her power. What was the result of this case? Yes Noon League sent their goons to intimidate the poor person into silence.

Do you remember this video too, when excessive force was applied in Faisalabad...the brave police acting on the orders of Noon League. You have no leg to stand on, if you continue to support and makes excuses for the Punjab administration in this matter, because people are fed up on the injustices incurred upon them.

Last edited:
If you have the comprehension of recognizing that both the Ganja brothers are corrupt, then why are you defending them? More importantly why is your profile picture showing Showbaz Sharif? What type of logic are you trying to utilize here. I worship only Allah the Almighty...think before you accuse someone with such an allegation. Give me proof that he has an empire based on the money of others and that he has benefited from it? I was in ilford the other day and saw the massive complex owned by these two brothers.

Tuq business empire is well known, though not as big as ganjas. But pretty big for religious scholar.

Tuq is two faced.

In Pakistan he is anti-ahmedi but when in west he support them.

Clearly you have a problem with him, because he follows the Sufi school of thought. Why are you attacking his religious beliefs and not on his political philosophy like his manifesto. The same two faced individual according to you, was also the imam of a mosque where both Ganja brothers use to read behind him in Friday prayers.....duplicity or is their a memory lapse in Noon League supporters.

Clearly you have a problem with him, because he follows the Sufi school of thought. Why are you attacking his religious beliefs and not on his political philosophy like his manifesto. The same two faced individual according to you, was also the imam of a mosque where both Ganja brothers use to read behind him in Friday prayers.....duplicity or is their a memory lapse in Noon League supporters.

Tell me which sufis were two faced? Did sufis also tell one thing to one group and another to other group?

Tuq business empire is well known, though not as big as ganjas. But pretty big for religious

Einstein prove to me right now that TUQ has a business empire from his social work, otherwise retract your statement because you are looking foolish as time goes on. In addition, I am going to ask you for the second time, why do you support Noon League if you know that they are corrupt?

Tell me which sufis were two faced? Did sufis also tell one thing to one group and another to other group?

You are not a scholar so therefore you don't have the authority to criticize his religious beliefs, only the ulema should convene on this matter regardless of which sect a person belongs to. In addition, if the greatest Sufi scholars or the modern era have respect for his work, then who are you to question him. Do you know who TUQ teacher was? You could not give me a direct answer about how both Ganja brothers use to pray behind him...how shameful....the seat of power sure corrupts a person.

Einstein prove to me right now that TUQ has a business empire from his social work, otherwise retract your statement because you are looking foolish as time goes on. In addition, I am going to ask you for the second time, why do you support Noon League if you know that they are corrupt?

I support them because looks like they are the only ones with some brain cells left. Especially when other options is ppp/pti. And prove how ganjas could build their business empire? If one could prove these things in court then it would make everyone life better. But there is thing called common sense, which tells us simple religious schoolar couldnt possible generate so much money as soon as he created minhajul quran.

To many people in Pakistan who want complete anarchy. Tuq is well known army take over supporter.

Did you forget how Nawaz Sharif was the lapdog of General Zia ul Haq......please research before you sprout random one line statements.

You are not a scholar so therefore you don't have the authority to criticize his religious beliefs, only the ulema should convene on this matter regardless of which sect a person belongs to. In addition, if the greatest Sufi scholars or the modern era have respect for his work, then who are you to question him. Do you know who TUQ teacher was? You could not give me a direct answer about how both Ganja brothers use to pray behind him...how shameful....the seat of power sure corrupts a person.

Now i will have to be scholar to expose his pity lies? I don't consider him sufi but liar. And wtf would i care if N brothers prayed behind him?

Did you forget how Nawaz Sharif was the lapdog of General Zia ul Haq......please research before you sprout random one line statements.

I know that and also know about tuq, seem like you are not ready to accept your pir wrong doings no matter what. I already told you ganjas are corrupt and so is tuq the fake pir.

Some breaking news.

Inside the halls of power, has been decided - if situation continues to deteriorate, RS will be asked to fall on his sword, next week is important.

I support them because looks like they are the only ones with some brain cells left. Especially when other options is ppp/pti. And prove how ganjas could build their business empire? If one could prove these things in court then it would make everyone life better. But there is thing called common sense, which tells us simple religious schoolar couldnt possible generate so much y as soon as he created minhajul quran.

What fantastic wisdom you seem to posses..truly astounding....by the way that is sarcasm. I would never support anyone who promotes tyranny over the general population, regardless some are better than others. If you don't like PTI or PPP then be neutral and support no party. Like I said to you, its a proven fact that at least Hamza Sharif owns £500 million pounds in property in the U.....google it.

Now in respect to his property in ilford, I live in London so I would have a much better understanding than you if he actually owns this building, by checking company house. Why can't he generate money for Minjajul Quran, when private funds of education and social institutions easily run into hundreds, if not billions of dollars.

EVERYONE : Just ignore this blatant liar "Shabaz Shareef" who is a dummy Internet supporter of corrupt and cruel criminals ruling Punjab and Pakistan (and will be gone soon) He spits lies out of his mouth left and right and has no shame to defend what he says. He previously said in his post that innocent people at Minhaj Center had automatic weapons but when i asked him to show us the pics or videos (since 8 media channels were covering the incident live) he simply ignores my post and is unable to support his shamless lie. He has no remorse over the death of innocent lives instead he spits lies just like Rana Sanaullah and his others masters are doing shamelessly on tv.

Please ignore this rana sanaullah fan and let him have his fun over internet sitting in his tiny room on a cheap laptop, probably presented to him by dictator Shabaz Shareef from his laptop scheme hahahahahah.

What fantastic wisdom you seem to posses..truly astounding....by the way that is sarcasm. I would never support anyone who promotes tyranny over the general population, regardless some are better than others. If you don't like PTI or PPP then be neutral and support no party. Like I said to you, its a proven fact that at least Hamza Sharif owns £500 million pounds in property in the U.....google it.

Now in respect to his property in ilford, I live in London so I would have a much better understanding than you if he actually owns this building, by checking company house. Why can't he generate money for Minjajul Quran, when private funds of education and social institutions easily run into hundreds, if not billions of dollars.

Tuq used milhajul quran funds to build his business empire. N is doing good job so far, last year i supported pti but thank god my vote was probably rigged.

And if you didnt already noticed 8 killed is pretty big news, this is once in a decade incident in punjab unlike in other provinces.

Back
Top Bottom