What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Exce

pt for the fact that Blue area was completely sealed off for almost a week and after being proven a complete hypocrite he still is messiah for his followers and still wields the same power. He never had any sway with democratic/ political people anyway he did the last show on power of his zombies and he is trying to do the next one on the same lot.

Last time he threatened to over run the parliament while doing a rally right in front of it. Stock exchange crashed, business activity was completely stopped (with good reason no-one knew what was going to happen) and international media was screaming khomeni in Pakistan.

I believe that such fitnas need to be handled with an iron fist. They have too much power and if allowed to operate freely can do real harm to the country. How is a country supposed to develop when every other week a new revolution is happening? As for credibility EVERY word out of TuQ's mouth is another lie.

i want gullu butt mistacge
iron fist will make him bhutto 2.0.

don't make him martyr

Except for the fact that Blue area was completely sealed off for almost a week and after being proven a complete hypocrite he still is messiah for his followers and still wields the same power. He never had any sway with democratic/ political people anyway he did the last show on power of his zombies and he is trying to do the next one on the same lot.

Last time he threatened to over run the parliament while doing a rally right in front of it. Stock exchange crashed, business activity was completely stopped (with good reason no-one knew what was going to happen) and international media was screaming khomeni in Pakistan.

I believe that such fitnas need to be handled with an iron fist. They have too much power and if allowed to operate freely can do real harm to the country. How is a country supposed to develop when every other week a new revolution is happening? As for credibility EVERY word out of TuQ's mouth is another lie.

Earlier i thought that maybe PAT was doing some dharna/rally and blocking roads and in response to that it happened, but it's not the case here. Given the red alert because of on going operation there was no need for any new panga, removing barricades could have been done later on appropriate time after all these barricade was there since years.

I dont know, he is pathetic, bureaucratic afsar shahi type a person.

lol, he was first to visit model town from PTI, he was there till Namaz-e-Jinaza and all that. If you don't know, then don't pass wrong judgements. :P

Oh please. Where is link to 18+ requirment?

And didn't you say you won't be replying to me? cuz, LOL, what you just did?

I voted no one and I don't know anything deep inside.

All I know is, I used to like PTI, but it's a party of crying. So PMLn is better than PTI. They have metro being built whereas kpk still doing studies.

To be honest, I prefer military rule. And I miss mush.
lolz u like them bcoz they make metro .. typical patwa.. i dnt believe u ever liked PTI ...

lolz u like them bcoz they make metro .. typical patwa.. i dnt believe u ever liked PTI ...
They did something. PTI was crying about metro bus and said they'll make metro. Where is their metro?

A common man needs transportation. He cares little about corruption and law.

I don't ride metro. i don't live in Pakistan. But people need transportation. KPK has been in power for a year and still doing studies...

I don't like PTI because they're too indulged in dharnas.

Read his tweets, he's instigating violence. Did he ask his 'protestors' to protest peacefully? No he said 'it's a test for us!' And lo and behold, people attack police.

I know what he says and despite the fact I do not agree with him , he isn't asking his followers for violent protests , not by any chance , they are having a sit-in to protest yesterday's incident and that is peaceful too . I hope you are aware that he did come to Pakistan last time and protested peacefully . Had people attacked police , a lot of policemen would have been killed and not only 1 as is being dubiously claimed . Since well the CCPO claimed that 53 automatic weapons have been recovered , may I know how many policemen have sustained ballistic trauma because a lot of common people have ?

He was leading the police in their charge!!! Can you not see that? Sitting around with top police smashing shops in front of them, what do you think a phone call from Shabaz Sharif was needed to give the go ahead?

Think of it , a goon and party worker leading the police , welcome to Pakistan .

They did something. PTI was crying about metro bus and said they'll make metro. Where is their metro?

A common man needs transportation. He cares little about corruption and law.

I don't ride metro. i don't live in Pakistan. But people need transportation. KPK has been in power for a year and still doing studies...

I don't like PTI because they're too indulged in dharnas.
well this is the kinda of reply i expect from PMLN member..

PTI never said they will make metro ... they were against it .. 1 billion subsidy is given each month for 1 route only ... giving away laptops, flop scheams like sasti rooti .. these are done to buy votes .. i know it impress PMLN members but not me ...PTi transportation plan is much better .. yes it will take 3 or 4 ytears .. bcoz they are not making it to buy votes ...

now as u mention that PTI is in power for one year and didnt make it .. bro u know when was metro feasibility was made???
u can do opposition in two ways .. like PMLN did, sit back and let the government loot the money .. secondly, like PTI, to protest and raise ur voice ...
U sit in opposition let zardari destroy Pakistan .. now u want that from PTI????

@Aeronaut how embarrasing that you're also posting grusome pics. Are they allowed? I can find plenty to post as well to stir pot towards what 'other' people think is best.

What is embarrassing about showing the truth ? He isn't posting PS pictures , this happened yesterday in Lahore and yes , they are allowed .

What the hell is going on in that country?! We are already at war within the borders which fool would make life more complicated? And why? If that is the case such a fool should leave politics coz he is no good for the people! Killing for no reason is causing chaos and confusion! whatever the case the govt clearly failed at security 100% first it was masjids and madrasah then an international airport and now the normal people's right to protest what next?

994087_788994867796833_630083242_n.jpg

@Emmie see i read most of it...though am not sure which thread it belongs... :unsure:

DSP Lahore caught by media in Jinnah Hospital Lahore, trying to change medico-legal report, to show ppl injured by stones, not by bullets

@SaroorIjaz Gullu Butt is a manually controlled drone operated by unintelligent agents in Raiwind — CIA Second Tweet

Last edited:
Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured

LAHORE: Lahore police and Establishment Division officers have tampered with the medical reports of those injured in clashes between Qadri supporters and police on June 17, Express News reported on Wednesday.
According to sources, doctors are being pressurised to change the medical reports of those with bullet injuries to those of physical violence.
An officer of the Establishment Division from Islamabad arrived in Lahore today and was seen pressurising the medical superintendent of Jinnah Hospital to change the reports of those admitted after the clashes erupted.
The Establishment Division official said that he was visiting a patient. However, along with DSP Aftab and suspended SP Model Town division Tariq Aziz, he had taken over the medical superintendent’s office.
Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night.
Furthermore, police stopped doctors from treating the 51 injured and did not allow them to take their rounds in the ward.
Government stance
Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while taking notice of this incident asked health secretary and police officials for a report on the alleged tampering.
Speaking to Express News, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said records of the injured cannot be tampered with and police went to collect the records as evidence for the case.
He further added that Gullu Butt, who is responsible for smashing windscreens and windows of vehicles during the clash, is not a member of the Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) as claimed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom