What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

that is u justification to kill people .. lal masjid k waqat tu u shupported terrorist of lal masjid.. tomorrow u did the same .. everyone knows that it was to scare PAT ..so that they wouldnt do jalsa against the corrupt government .. PMLN guys were involved in break shops and cars ,.. proof was all given on TV .. Shahbaz sharif is Narandir Modhi of Pakistan
I don't justify killing. I have said anyone protesting during state of war needs to be jailed, if protest is deemed illegitimate by authorities. Killing is not justifyiable.

I never supported lal masjid.

I'm being neutral here. Yes there was violence, but you guys are forgetting that PAT workers created hinderence in authorities work. Police had to retreat many times.

But why wasn't a notice sent first to remove the barriers as is the standard procedure , ironically the same which are present in Raiwind Palace too ? Why exactly were they asked to place the same barriers in the first place by the police ? To create a reason to operate and disturb law and order themselves ?

I believe you can read Urdu , explain me this .

TuQ_zps344dec8f.jpg
I can't read urdu properly, sorry.

But as I said, if someone is stealing bijli, should you too? Of raiwind has barriers, so shall lahore? And if police took wrong step, allow them to continue their mistake, then seek justice in court. But instead, police is attacked and has to retreat many times.

And if PML is found guility, so be it. But to say a foreigner is national leader and deserves barriers around his house, is asking for martial law, he's not guility? Savior of Pakistan?

Guilty of what if I may know ? He isn't disturbing law and order , it actually happens to be Govt of Punjab this time . The freedom of speech is guaranteed in the same constitution you boys cant stop reminding others of , day and night . So it is guaranteed for peaceful protests and demonstrations . :azn:

It was only one reference. Gulu butt, yes PML is in trouble for that. But did senior PML actually give him order?

Are you seriously thinking that i am some PML supporter? Cuz last time I wanted to vote PTI.

And if PML is found guility, so be it. But to say a foreigner is national leader and deserves barriers around his house, is asking for martial law, he's not guility? Savior of Pakistan?

If I was CM of Punjab or PM of Pakistan, I'd probably ask Canada to take care of him. Guy is Canadian citizen and worries about Pakistan and instigates violence and asks for coup.

He was leading the police in their charge!!! Can you not see that? Sitting around with top police smashing shops in front of them, what do you think a phone call from Shabaz Sharif was needed to give the go ahead? Asking for a coup and then proving his reason correct for asking or one are two different things. If protesting is illegal then change the constitution, they seem to have changed every other civilized thing.

Guilty of what if I may know ? He isn't disturbing law and order , it actually happens to be Govt of Punjab this time . The freedom of speech is guaranteed in the same constitution you boys cant stop reminding others of , day and night . So it is guaranteed for peaceful protests and demonstrations . :azn:

Read his tweets, he's instigating violence. Did he ask his 'protestors' to protest peacefully? No he said 'it's a test for us!' And lo and behold, people attack police.

Freedom of speech is no excuse for instigating violence or coup. When he was in Pakistan last time, didn't he say 'i'll unleash these people and then gov't is responsible for the consequence?'

But as I said, if someone is stealing bijli, should you too? Of raiwind has barriers, so shall lahore? And if police took wrong step, allow them to continue their mistake, then seek justice in court. But instead, police is attacked and has to retreat many times.

Alright . Bijly boy , that is a notice sent by Model Town police to the same PAT administration asking them to reinforce the security around their Secretariat , that is what is written in the notice . Did police send a notice asking them to remove , what actually the police asked them to put there in the first place ? What exact hindrance can possibly justify the murder of 8 people in broad daylight and injuring of 80 others ?

pat-members-clash-with-police-outside-qadris-lahore-residence

He was leading the police in their charge!!! Can you not see that? Sitting around with top police smashing shops in front of them, what do you think a phone call from Shabaz Sharif was needed to give the go ahead?

Do we have 100% proof that he was given green light by senior PML? I am not even adding shahbaz, but all senior PML people.

We can't try without proof. Altaf is not in jail because of lacl of proof, despite people saying he has killed so and so and is the guy behind bahta etc.

Alright . Bijly boy , that is a notice sent by Model Town police to the same PAT administration asking them to reinforce the security around their Secretariat , that is what is written in the notice . Did police send a notice asking them to remove , what actually the police asked them to put there in the first place ? What exact hindrance can possibly justify the murder of 8 people in broad daylight and injuring of 80 others ?

pat-members-clash-with-police-outside-qadris-lahore-residence
I can't see pic. But none of 80 injuries would've occured if people let police do its job. And FYI, im not justifying what happened, but saying if people chose peaceful method, it'd had different outcome.

If someone is stealing bijli when the present government is incharge it will be the paying customers who will bear that burden.

Do we have 100% proof that he was given green light by senior PML? I am not even adding shahbaz, but all senior PML people.

You need 100% proof sitting Canada? Or can we fudge the economic numbers a bit to convince you?

If someone is stealing bijli when the present government is incharge it will be the paying customers who will bear that burden.
my point is, 2 wrongs don't make a right. If raiwind has barriers, doesn't mean so shall others.

Just as one is stealing bijli, doesn't mean so shall you.

If gov't comes and ask you to pay bill, are you going to pelt rocks and say zardari doesn't pay bills either?

my point is, 2 wrongs don't make a right. If raiwind has barriers, doesn't mean so shall others.

Just as one is stealing bijli, doesn't mean so shall you.

If gov't comes and ask you to pay bill, are you going to pelt rocks and say zardari doesn't pay bills either?

If the government in any country puts a 17% surcharge and explains it as "lost and stolen by others charge" I am sure rocks would be saved for last.

If the government in any country puts a 17% surcharge and explains it as "lost and stolen by others charge" I am sure rocks would be saved for last.
I'm just giving example man to help you understand.
Read, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Is raiwind has barriers, it doesn't entitles others to have it too.

I'm just giving example man to help you understand.
Read, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Is raiwind has barriers, it doesn't entitles others to have it too.

Barriers? People are dead. They did not want the barriers to go and they killed unarmed people. How is it two wrongs here? When was the last time you came for your week long vacation to Pakistan by the way?

I don't justify killing. I have said anyone protesting during state of war needs to be jailed, if protest is deemed illegitimate by authorities. Killing is not justifyiable.

I never supported lal masjid.

I'm being neutral here. Yes there was violence, but you guys are forgetting that PAT workers created hinderence in authorities work. Police had to retreat many times.

Well the government shouldnt have done stunt like this during war... It was totally done to scare the PAT workers ... out of all the days , these choose to remove barriers just before he was coming to Pakistan .. he had court orders for that barrier .. if it was not done to for politics, I might not be on their side.. I know that police dont open fire unless directed from IG, who alsways take permission from CM.. he shamelessly dined his involvement in it .. what was he doing for hours .. if it is happening in provanical capital, near his own home, every minister was coming and giving his stupid analysis on TV .. evem then he said he didnt know ... That is what i hate about PLMN they treat police like their personal servents .. not only police but every institution

Barriers? People are dead. They did not want the barriers to go and they killed unarmed people. How is it two wrongs here? When was the last time you came for your week long vacation to Pakistan by the way?
People are dead, unfortunate. But they contested police. People die in west too when they contest police. Police had to retreat many times. People didn't give up. Still, police shouldn't have shot people. But don't hold the PAT workers all innocent.

The people threw rocks, weren't unarmed. Police got injured.

I don't know what you mean by two wrongs.

I wanted to come to Pakistan and I made a thread asking 2 questions. But people swore at me and said not to visit Pakistan.

If i do come to Pakistan, i wouldn't contest police if they have to do something. But I also don't exlect to be shot. It's very obvious I won't be shot if I don't contest and make police retreat.

Well the government shouldnt have done stunt like this during war... It was totally done to scare the PAT workers ... out of all the days , these choose to remove barriers just before he was coming to Pakistan .. he had court orders for that barrier .. if it was not done to for politics, I might not be on their side.. I know that police dont open fire unless directed from IG, who alsways take permission from CM.. he shamelessly dined his involvement in it .. what was he doing for hours .. if it is happening in provanical capital, near his own home, every minister was coming and giving his stupid analysis on TV .. evem then he said he didnt know ... That is what i hate about PLMN they treat police like their personal servents .. not only police but every institution

True. What you say is correct. But lets not hold PAT workers innocent. That's what I'm arguing. Yes police did wrong, but so did the workers.

People are dead, unfortunate. But they contested police. People die in west too when they contest police. Police had to retreat many times. People didn't give up. Still, police shouldn't have shot people. But don't hold the PAT workers all innocent.

The people threw rocks, weren't unarmed. Police got injured.

I don't know what you mean by two wrongs.

I wanted to come to Pakistan and I made a thread asking 2 questions. But people swore at me and said not to visit Pakistan.

If i do come to Pakistan, i wouldn't contest police if they have to do something. But I also don't exlect to be shot. It's very obvious I won't be shot if I don't contest and make police retreat.

You have never been to Pakistan? Did you see the video of the charge by Gulu Butt with the Police? Stay in Canada cause here 2 rights will make at least 3 wrongs. Why would you contest when you will treat this country like a politicians bathroom? You have nothing to contest.

You have never been to Pakistan? Did you see the video of the charge by Gulu Butt with the Police? Stay in Canada cause here 2 rights will make at least 3 wrongs. Why would you contest when you will treat this country like a politicians bathroom? You have nothing to contest.
If you saw my profile, I'm from Pakistan.

Yes I saw gulu charge. That was in the day. What happened during night, that police had to retreat? Are you saying PAT workers are completely innocent?

And FYI, I'm doing masters in a course that is beneficial for Pakistan. I have no interest in this, but I want to help Pakistan. Because I know no one wants to be around 'pakistanis.' or will like to come to Pakistan and help. Us folks are awfully hated here, and rightfully so.

It seems you have't understood the notion behind right and wrong.

So answer yes or no.

If Raiwind has barriers, should TuQ have them too?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom