What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

murderers

Punjab Govt ? I mean , there's overwhelming evidence for that in this very thread . Look at the pictures .

Who the heck is Gullu Butt now? I bet youve been listening to ARY news lately. ARY is the biggest blackmailer in all media and all they do is create confusion. Gullu Butt lolzz

10455309_614468831985006_9114798816252825044_n.jpg

Why exactly is the police carrying him around then , as seen in the footage ?

Govt has to enforce writ of state, if jokers like TuQ are allowed to instigate the public against an elected govt and are allowed to threaten Parliament and Judiciary in broad daylight then why get shocked when groups like Taliban gain legitimacy and sympathy in public.

But how about if the same parlianment protests against the government? For example Sheikh Rasheed, JUI and PTI?

Maybe than they will be taliban khan....Or maybe they will become Protest Khan....But I will call them "Din Raat Khan"

this guy lost his left leg because of PMLN brutality

BqXDuULCMAAcFmR.jpg

MQM’s Rizvi raps PML-N govt over Lahore violence

KARACHI: Reacting to Khawaja Saad Rafique’s tirade, MQM leader Haider Abbas Rizvi has said that PML-N government has lost its mind.

Speaking to SAMAA by phone, Rizvi said that he would not use derogatory language against PML-N leadership as was done by Khawaja Saad.

“The government was baffled and it seemed to have noticed its reverse countdown,” he said.

The MQM leader said that PML-N government had done a great damage to itself by resorting to violence against PAT workers in Lahore.

MQM’s Rizvi raps PML-N govt over Lahore violence

Some basic questions , every single fan of PMLN Govt should make an effort to answer .

Why were the PAT workers asked to reinforce the security arrangements in the first place to remove them by force later on?
What was the need to enter the area at 2 AM to remove some " barriers "?
Why weren't the SOP's followed by the police who resorted to firing on the public at the first instance of resistance?
What exactly were the policemen playing at , torturing protesting men and women in the area - the footage of which is available?
Why was the excessive force used ? Were we delivering a message to some?
Who exactly are the people in plain clothes roaming with police , carrying weapons and breaking windows so to pass the blame?
How exactly did the operation continue for 8+ hours without the Govt of Punjab and the CM taking any action?
How exactly did it happen that around 8 people were killed and 80+ injured while trying to remove again blockades?
How many policemen were killed if the PAT workers were AUTOMATIC weapons as claimed to be heavily recovered?
How many time have weapons been recovered from PAT workers in the past?
Was it more than an operation to remove barriers and blockades as is claimed?
Why was this timing selected by Punjab Govt even though the blockades have been there on ages?
Who ordered the operation if not the Khadim-e-Ala?
How many blockades are present in Raiwind which are a source of inconvenience for the public as was the pretext here?

But before answering , I suggest you take a look at the pictures and reports from the hospital . Its one thing to support a political party , another to go blind with it . I personally do not agree with his " revolution " idea but this was neither the time nor the way to take care of things .

“We received seven dead bodies including two women. All of them had bullet wounds,” said Dr. Abdul Rauf, Medical Superintendent at the city's Jinnah Hospital.“We also received 80 injured, 40 with bullet injuries and 40 with other wounds. Two injured are critical,” he said.Muhammad Rizwan, another member of the medical staff, confirmed that the dead bodies had been received.Youth, women among seven killed in PAT supporters' clash with police - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

woman killed in protest today

WTF...ARE THEY ANIMALS...TRUTHFULLY PML-N, TTP & LeJ ALL ARE SAME BRUTAL CREATURES.:angry:

OMG SHE MUST BE SOME ONE'S MOTHER OR LOVED ONE.:cry: THIS IS SO DEPRESSING.

MAY ALLAH BLESS HER.

REST IN PEACE.

This is what they did in Karachi in early 1990's. PML-N terrorists are brutal creatures & many notorious terrorist groups such as LeJ, etc are under their belt.

Did you see Shehbaz Sharif in the press conference?

He does not who did it? He has set up a commission of judges, most likely friends of PMLN who will give the Showbaz govt a clean chit.

A Chief Minister who is the executive authority, with police under his command, and police firing live at the protesters, police destroying private property, all captured on TV and the Chief Minister does not know who did it.

He also said he will resign if found responsible. rest assured, that day will never come.

These two brothers, are great at laundering money and finding innovative ways to rig elections. Its this power, like their money, that they have gotten through illegal means, that has gone to their heads.

With this state sponsored massacre, I dont see how PMLN will be able to complete its tenure. But no helping hand from military please. Let Imran Khan unseat these crooks.

You must also see the PMLN badmaash walking around with police with gun in hand. These parties - PMLN MQM and PPP all have thugs in their parties that they use in their politics.

This is status quo. With these parties in power, Pakistan has no future, mark my words.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom