What's new

Most Prolific Poster on PDF

Has @Viva_Viet beaten @d00od00o?

@d00od00o has already reached 18 for the day. 😀
haha...I met a nice friend @huckyang and we keep discussing days after days here :lol:

I sort of misunderstood your thread, my apologies. I still think @Viva_Viet is one of the all-time greats here.
I just hope people will understand more abt CN and US...and VN, too, hope they may understand why small VN can survive and keep growing now after having many long hard wars wt many big nations :cheers:

I just hope people will understand more abt CN and US...and VN, too, hope they may understand why small VN can survive and keep growing now after having many long hard wars wt many big nations :cheers:

VN is definitely known as a nation of iron willed people.
I wish you and VN good luck.

Hi friends.

I have been on PDF for the last few years and decided to apply for membership earlier this year.
Have come across varied kind of content and I too have created few threads.

This thread is to honour the most prolific posters on PDF.

Today I propose that this honour for the day should go to @d00od00o.

Reason?

Our friend @d00od00o has been creating threads at a breakneck speed. Today he has already created 12 threads in a span of less than 25 min. I am sure that he is upto more and no one would be able to beat him in the remaining hours for today.

Quite a lot of hard work. I guess a lot of preparation must be going in beforehand to keep the links ready and then create these threads.

Congratulations to @d00od00o.

Bravo 👏 👏.
Don't be selective. Before him there is an Indian and indonesian posting even higher record of new thread anything negative about China. I can be sure, he just learn from that 2 forumers. :enjoy:

VN is definitely known as a nation of iron willed people.
I wish you and VN good luck.
Its really funny that CNese here keep bragging VN could not defeat US without CN's help but none of them know how to shoot down B52 bombers having well protected by the best US jamming devices F4, F111 and Wild Weasel (seek and destroy SAM and radar team )while shooting down B52 was the Key to make US had no choice but withdrawing from VN :laugh:

Profilic should be for Quality

probably title should be "Most Frequent Poster"

Its really funny that CNese here keep bragging VN could not defeat
Whoever keeps making such claims should realise that it was Vietnamese who were innovating, attacking and laying down their lives during that war. That act of bravery and sacrifice can’t be taken away by anyone. Chinese friends are constrained by the “little Red Book”. The book that tells them what to claim and what to talk.

Ignore them and move on.

Request you to keep creating threads and beat @d00od00o. 😜😜

Will nominate you for the crown on that day.
Profilic should be for Quality

probably title should be "Most Frequent Poster"
Good idea but difficult to implement.
Who would decide the quality? It would start a new war. As if we didn’t have too many already.😀😀
Let’s keep it simple and stick to numbers right now. If few others too propose for a name change then I would do it.

Last edited:
Whoever keeps making such claims should realise that it was Vietnamese who were innovating, attacking and laying down their lives during that war. That act of bravery and sacrifice can’t be taken away by anyone. Chinese friends are constrained by the “little Red Book”. The book that tells them what to claim amd what to talk.

Ignore them and move on.

Actually I dont create much threads, I just keep chatting/discussing wt DPF members and there are just too many things to discuss wt friends and trolls here, so suddenly I became the second Top poster of the day :lol:

Hi friends.

I have been on PDF for the last few years and decided to apply for membership earlier this year.
Have come across varied kind of content and I too have created few threads.

This thread is to honour the most prolific posters on PDF.

Today I propose that this honour for the day should go to @d00od00o.

Reason?

Our friend @d00od00o has been creating threads at a breakneck speed. Today he has already created 12 threads in a span of less than 25 min. I am sure that he is upto more and no one would be able to beat him in the remaining hours for today.

Quite a lot of hard work. I guess a lot of preparation must be going in beforehand to keep the links ready and then create these threads.

Congratulations to @d00od00o.

Bravo 👏 👏.
I posted two years back same thing is 50 cent tsk tsk*

Whoever keeps making such claims should realise that it was Vietnamese who were innovating, attacking and laying down their lives during that war. That act of bravery and sacrifice can’t be taken away by anyone. Chinese friends are constrained by the “little Red Book”. The book that tells them what to claim and what to talk.

Ignore them and move on.

Good idea but difficult to implement.
Who would decide the quality? It would start a new war. As if we didn’t have too many already.😀😀
Let’s keep it simple and stick to numbers right now. If few others too propose for a name change then I would do it.

Enjoy!

Such threads are on the boundary of personal victimisation thus should be discouraged.
Who in the right mind has the time or need to follow and scrutinise individual members records except nit picks who have nothing else to contribute to the forum.
If a member is making X number of posts, it's not costing anyone anything neither one is compelled to read them and if the threads or posts are non productive, no doubt MODs will eventually take actions.

Such threads are on the boundary of personal victimisation thus should be discouraged.
Who in the right mind has the time or need to follow and scrutinise individual members records except nit picks who have nothing else to contribute to the forum.
If a member is making X number of posts, it's not costing anyone anything neither one is compelled to read them and if the threads or posts are non productive, no doubt MODs will eventually take actions.
Well if he can make 20 then i am sure 1 can be make on him or it is against forum rules? I don't think anyone said any bad things about him.

Well if he can make 20 then i am sure 1 can be make on him or it is against forum rules? I don't think anyone said any bad things about him.
Did any of the 20 he made were against any individual. ??

Today early in the morning @ghazi52 is already upto some stellar work and might get the crown for the day.
👏👏
@d00od00o has quite a challenge today.
Let’s see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom