What's new

New Administrator on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @Aeronaut sleepy head!

2a78199ed5ceefc33b325f8f68c6b572-d4epong.png

Thank you sir.

Thanks everyone else.

• I did justice to my red tag as much as i could. Its like being a cop and its supposed to be less than popular.

I look forward to develop a team of those amazing individuals we have, to push the ceiling to make defence.pk a better organization. Only harnessing the critical thinking talent from Pakistan as well as our valuable international talent is the only way we could make this happen.

Thank you for your support.

Just a query, I thought this forum is owned and run by only the man behind @WebMaster user id, at least till you become an administrator, is it really an organization with employees and proper office set up? :what:

@Aeronaut Congrats mate...... You deserve it...... All the best for your new en devour...

Just a query, I thought this forum is owned and run by only the man behind WebMaster user id, at least till you become an administrator, is it really an organization with employees and proper office set up? :what:

Bohat bhola hai bhai tu...

Just a query, I thought this forum is owned and run by only the man behind @WebMaster user id, at least till you become an administrator, is it really an organization with employees and proper office set up? :what:

Its a virtual setup, members don't live in one area.

Oye lala, mubbarkhaaaan...... I didn't notice you became an Admin....... :partay::yahoo:
@Aeronaut

And now for webby..... when you making me a super mod........ so much fundo infestation on the forum....... o_O

@WebMaster

We do need your help to stop kiddy fights spilling from Naswarville, emperor. :D

So, change my color to red, and under it, instead of "Moderator", write "Khushbo Laga Kay"....... the title alone will shut them up! :D

P.S. Emperor is with an uppercase E, and it's "The Emperor" o_O

We do need your help to stop kiddy fights spilling from Naswarville, emperor. :D

@Aeronaut congratulations. Wish you all the best with this new responsibility!

Can we filter out arrogant Bhartis and their dalals from Bangladesh section?

Sir ji what have you done? Oh no. Our beloved Bhartis running high fever right now(not that I care) . Oye some one call fire brigade

Miah calm down! You have been on this forum long enough to know that that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom