New Administrator on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Welcome @Aeronaut as your new administrator on PDF.

Aero will switch from the moderating role to more of a technical and management role. Managing the site of this size is not an easy task, so Aero will now be assisting in that regards.

Me and him also have some difficult and challenging plans ahead but i think together with the in-house Think Tank and management team, we can use PDF to its true potential. We hope to continue to set standards and build a membership that is unmatched.

I want to thank Aero for his services in the moderation role. We will be soon adding more firepower to enforce rules as we find suitable candidates. If you have suggestions regarding new mods: your input will be helpful. (Contact Us, dont post here)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Congratulations @Aeronaut :pakistan:

no doubt he is a valuable poster here on PDF :D :)

Good choice to add more firepower with :tup:

Welcome @Aeronaut as your new administrator on PDF.

Aero will switch from the moderating role to more of a technical and management role. Managing the site of this size is not an easy task, so Aero will now be assisting in that regards.
:woot: Oh boy! Great news! :yahoo:No more me being regularly banned by Aeronaut at the drop of a hat!! :pissed: You see, he loves me! :man_in_love: :lol:

Ok, seriously, congrats to Aeronaut! May the Force be with you!! :enjoy:

Congrats @Aeronaut May the force be with you... always!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom