What's new

Open Debate | How to conduct a 'reasonable debate' between Pakistanis and Indians on PDF?

Seriously pal, I wouldn't want to spoil my weekend arguing with him. He gets very abusive & my decency and culture stops me from doing that.

Seriously pal, I wouldn't want to spoil my weekend arguing with him. He gets very abusive & my decency and culture stops me from doing that.

There is a survival kit for PDF.... 1) do not troll, 2) Ignore trolls, 3)control your emotions 4) If you are gonna respond to a troll wait for 2 minutes go to another thread and come back and respond 5)If you cannot stop yourself from responding then try a camouflaged counter troll..... Lolz.....

I am very sure i am not the troll you are referring to because i am not 40 year old :P @Ravi Nair @hinduguy

There is a survival kit for PDF.... 1) do not troll, 2) Ignore trolls, 3)control your emotions 4) If you are gonna respond to a troll wait for 2 minutes go to another thread and come back and respond 5)If you cannot stop yourself from responding then try a camouflaged counter troll..... Lolz.....

Nice advice ...... :devil:

I am very sure i am not the troll you are referring to because i am not 40 year old :P @Ravi Nair @hinduguy

True .....it must not be @nair .........he is actually 50+ ........ :D

You are calling me a troll ..... :cry:

The usual dialogue of every uncleji .... :lol:

Yeah True.... but then thats the truth Age is just a number..... the real uncle is spark...

Thank you for putting it so delicately.. :o::p:

The simple fact is, one cannot moderate and practice celibacy about their opinions at the same time. However, moderation is very rarely affected by opinion as generally playing god on the forum turns out to be no fun. Moreover, suppose you have a moderation "bot"... what sort of decision will he make? How will that interpret certain opinions as unforgivable and forgiveable.. how will it know exactly where to be "political" and realize that a certain issue has heated up due to "xyz" factors and hence must be dealt with differently.. or that a supposedly eloquent person is just a troll derailing a thread.

You need the human factor..and that human factor means that they too can have opinions on the matter and should be allowed to express those.

Coming to the matter of Seasoned debates between Indian and Pakistanis... there is only one way.. that is example by the Think Tanks and educated members. I do not mention senior as the number of posts does not determine seniority and many of the "Senior" and "Elite" members here are ..pardon my french.. Arseholes who are generally not worthy of respect nor any special treatment.

Some of the debates between Indian TTs and Pakistani TTs are worth seeing as an example.. additionally, those who are educated and possess good family values and intellect should have better sense to report and disparage any member from their own nationality that is engaging in pointless flaming or even low quality parroting. That will greatly affect the ability of those members whose sole purpose is to inflame and derail threads and make the jobs of moderators easier to keep them pink as much as possible.

simple really..everyone should emulate me..problem solved.

members dont take this forum as a battle ground , a field of life & death or a subject to boost your false ego or pride.... This is a platform to learn from other people internationaly , debate is to contribute your ideas about that subject ... If members understand this the forum will be the borest in the world... lol

simple really..everyone should emulate me..problem solved.
You spend too much time in gossip land these days. Rarely are the pathetically tiny feet of your lemur like presence felt elsewhere.

You spend too much time in gossip land these days. Rarely are the pathetically tiny feet of your lemur like presence felt elsewhere.

Great imperator rarely am I on pdf these days..no gossip...btw ran across a guy who is adamant that the JF-17s are superior to your vipers coz of divertless supersonic inlets...that's the sort of stuff that hacks me off!

Great imperator rarely am I on pdf these days..no gossip...btw ran across a guy who is adamant that the JF-17s are superior to your vipers coz of divertless supersonic inlets...that's the sort of stuff that hacks me off!

Have you ever heard the argument DSI = stealth? :P I have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom