What's new

Open Debate | How to conduct a 'reasonable debate' between Pakistanis and Indians on PDF?

Better and more unbiased moderation.

Example - Threads on rapes are allowed in India which are opened constantly and uncontrollably while threads on rapes in Pakistan started by an Indian member can get him banned.

Life be dull and busy at the same time. Business plans have slowed, so focusing on health.... which includes a Yoga class with an Indian import for "stress and anger management" . At no point was the fact that a lot of high society babes between 20-30 attend the thing involved at any part in that decision.

Great men think alike. Here its run by a Bosnian woman who hitched over to my blessed country.

Last edited:
Great men think alike. Here its run by a Bosnian woman which hitched over to my blessed country.

Here its a thin fellow from AP.. for some reason all Male Yoga instructors have soft voices and look feminine.

Better and more unbiased moderation.

Example - Threads on rapes are allowed in India which are opened constantly and uncontrollably while threads on rapes in Pakistan started by an Indian member can get him banned.
lets be frank and direct, OP himself is a troll, many of his posts are worthy of giving negative rating.
I think it is better if he excuses himself from contributing to forum (apologies to @Oscar) so that ordinary members are not encouraged to post similar posts. Same goes for few TT.
'Professional' is a completely devalued position, if you fancy arguing with sepoys, go ahead, but dont emulate their behaviour.

I had suggested the same sometime ago, but some mods want to voice their opinion. I remember @Oscar saying its like a condom for his mouth or something like that ..

Well.. That's an endorsement of your views.. Isn;t it... Condoms are mostly a positive contributor towards a healthy environment, though do reduce the gratification to some extent.. :)

Well.. That's an endorsement of your views.. Isn;t it... Condoms are mostly a positive contributor towards a healthy environment, though do reduce the gratification to some extent.. :)
Especially when dealing with the forum moral equivalent of prostitutes and sluts.

lets be frank and direct, OP himself is a troll, many of his posts are worthy of giving negative rating.
I think it is better if he excuses himself from contributing to forum (apologies to @Oscar) so that ordinary members are not encouraged to post similar posts. Same goes for few TT.
'Professional' is a completely devalued position, if you fancy arguing with sepoys, go ahead, but dont emulate their behaviour.

Unfortunately, it is behaviour of certain "senior" and "elite" members that leads to even ranked members engaging in debates. Perhaps the solution lies in greater censorship powers.. since many members are basically polite trolls.. I suppose the solution lies in just banning them from a thread on the judgement of one man.. and letting the rest roll on normally.

Ive found the "shock and awe" technique works better in most situations. Find people jumping on a bandwagon of flaming.. skip the usual line of sequenced infractions and basically pink slam the skibbies out of them. The rest automatically come in line.

But here the question is of biased and unbiased moderation .. and Ill state that in plain terms. There is NO such thing as unbiased. Apathy maybe.. but never unbiased Everyone has a line.. some have it close that they cross it and show their bias.. others have a much greater tolerance. I wishfully assume I have higher tolerance.. what I dont assume is once that line of mine is crossed(on that particular issue).. I spare no barrier to unleash whatever I can. Till then.. Im unbiased.

Where I am apathetic.. I am apathetic. Which is why on issues such as topics relating to BD and others.. and many other Pakistan topics.. you need more mods. Here, we are understaffed to the extent of a joke.

Last edited:
Shall I show you similar Indian, Chinese threads??
The issue is with the majority of people that populate forums and not as such nationality.

the comment was meant for OP and the fellow members who were jumping .........as far as i am concerned,i daily see those threads opened by Indian,Pakistani,Chinese,Bengali trolls...............you dont need to post any thread sir.....

the comment was meant for OP and the fellow members who were jumping .........as far as i am concerned,i daily see those threads opened by Indian,Pakistani,Chinese,Bengali trolls...............you dont need to post any thread sir.....

Your comment is irrelevant. The question is what do you do about it.. do you engage in such idiocies or do you use the nice report button and sit back. Perhaps a negative rating. After all, if people dont use the system.. what can be done.

I agree with what you mean but i don't think the OP needs to be singled out just because he started the thread. Even moderators have their own opinions and as long as their opinions don't get in the way of them contributing to their job and are able to maintain a fair balance then they have as much a right to express as the rest of us. Frankly, i have found most favoured and appreciated mods by the Indian members here to be the worst in terms of taking action when something is reported. And that i am speaking from personal experience.

Your comment is irrelevant. The question is what do you do about it.. do you engage in such idiocies or do you use the nice report button and sit back. Perhaps a negative rating. After all, if people dont use the system.. what can be done.
i dont think the mods take action on single reports........today only i just reported a member who said to a girl that you were raped by bus drivers,there is a member called shan who calls every Indian bhangees,i have reported him a thousand times but no action has been taken and keeps calling us bhangees,i tried to engage him once,the result was both of us were banned.....what was my mistake then..............

but still i report things,tell me what more should i do

I agree with what you mean but i don't think the OP needs to be singled out just because he started the thread. Even moderators have their own opinions and as long as their opinions don't get in the way of them contributing to their job and are able to maintain a fair balance then they have as much a right to express as the rest of us. Frankly, i have found most favoured and appreciated mods by the Indian members here to be the worst in terms of taking action when something is reported. And that i am speaking from personal experience.
moderation is subjective and they will always be blamed by everybody.
The point I was making is, given a choice that a mod expresses that hindus should be killed in a thread and same mod does not say it(but still remains mod), I will choose later.
The second option at least does not encourage trolls from other side.
There is a difference between how people see ordinary trolls and those who are appointed by webby.

May be I should open a thread, where I will list all such offensive posts by mods/tts/jrtts/pros. :)

moderation is subjective and they will always be blamed by everybody.
The point I was making is, given a choice that a mod expresses that hindus should be killed in a thread and same mod does not say it(but still remains mod), I will choose later.
The second option at least does not encourage trolls from other side.
There is a difference between how people see ordinary trolls and those who are appointed by webby.

May be I should open a thread, where I will list all such offensive posts by mods/tts/jrtts/pros. :)

Yes moderation is subjective and the blame would always be there. I personally have observed two trends among the moderators. One, that they are not much active for which i suggested earlier and second, that they are unable to keep their opinions and political affiliations aside in terms of using their power. In my experience on the forum, and many can disagree with it as again we all might have experienced it differently, the so called neo liberal clan of our moderators in no way pays heed to any complaints or reports. God alone knows how many times even i have tried that and failed. A neutral mod need not have neutral views regarding any conflict concerning India or Pakistan he merely needs to maintain a decent environment where flamewars and below the belt nasty jibes don't get unnoticed due to a member's nationality or on the basis of differences of opinion.

If you remember you once opened such a thread for members to post such posts they found offensive :)

You can have a reasonable debate when both sides have facts to agree or disagree on.

There are tons of members who are not willing read and be patient. You don't have to reply to every thread or every post.

Last but not least, for Indians complaining here, please keep in mind this is Pakistan Defence Forum. If you would like to show your prowess in all formats, you can always go to BR forums and feel happy there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom