What's new

Open Debate | How to conduct a 'reasonable debate' between Pakistanis and Indians on PDF?

lets be frank and direct, OP himself is a troll, many of his posts are worthy of giving negative rating.
I think it is better if he excuses himself from contributing to forum (apologies to @Oscar) so that ordinary members are not encouraged to post similar posts. Same goes for few TT.
'Professional' is a completely devalued position, if you fancy arguing with sepoys, go ahead, but dont emulate their behaviour.

And then he is the only judge for his actions in GHQ (a section meant to ask question and seek justification but acting like a closet ego massage room). If you look at his posts you dont need more urge to troll even more badly.

Professionals apart from @gambit , @Joe Shearer and @jhungary :lol:

Now to add to the topic(or else he will come and ban me straight away)-

The only way is to conduct a debate unbiased, since biasing dissuade one from putting forth his views.
Secondly, I have heard it lot that "discuss the topic" and this line has been more often used to "not discuss tough questions". There need an acceptability and comprehension to understand that discussion need a flow and off topic do contribute to topic if they are discussed in its gambit.

lets be frank and direct, OP himself is a troll, many of his posts are worthy of giving negative rating.
I think it is better if he excuses himself from contributing to forum (apologies to @Oscar) so that ordinary members are not encouraged to post similar posts. Same goes for few TT.
'Professional' is a completely devalued position, if you fancy arguing with sepoys, go ahead, but dont emulate their behaviour.

Give me a break, you're accusing @Aeronaut of trolling?

From you, the guy who said you picked your very user name "hinduguy" for the purposes of trolling? If you picked your name solely for the purposes of annoying people, then I think you should avoid labeling anyone else as a troll, especially since it is also against the forum rules to do that.

Give me a break, you're accusing @Aeronaut of trolling?

From you, the guy who said you picked your very user name "hinduguy" for the purposes of trolling? If you picked your name solely for the purposes of annoying people, then I think you should avoid labeling anyone else as a troll, especially since it is also against the forum rules to do that.
Actually has said quite a few things you wouldn't expect from a Moderator. Before I joined the forum, a few days back he said that Hindus in Pakistan will be wiped out. If that's not trolling I don't know what is.

Problems?
Well, I've been lurking on the site for quite some time, and took the time to make an account.
Firstly, there is no real debating/discussion etiquette.
A list of logical fallacies from Wikipedia must be posted on every discussion sub-forum. Why? Because they highlight the common fallacies people use in "debates". Ad-Hominem seems to be the most prevalent/
Secondly, there need to be more moderators.
And not biased moderators either. There should be people who are capable of making a decision without taking their country into account.

Hello. I just wanted to collect ideas on how defence.pk can better conduct a reasonable debate between Pakistanis and Indians?

From our experience there are a few problems that hinder our efforts to engineer debates towards a fruitful ending.

• Members have issues with the other nationality commenting on their nation's issues.
  • Members presume it to be an infringement of their 'internal matters'.
  • Members look at threads as a means of 'triumph' or 'defeat' to the other nationality, which is absurd.
  • Members have personal grudges against other members from another nationality
  • Trolling
  • Mine is bigger than yours
Now we want to solve this issue, so i thought that its better to put it out there for an honest session of debate on how we can improve the situation.

Please give your opinion.

Aeronaut
Reasonable discussion with Indians You gotta be kidding it will never take place only reasonable and rational discussion can take place in war with Guns and Bombs because on serious note I and most Pakistanis hate Indians and they hate us so we can maintain patience to some extent but than when it comes to each other its hard to control because our old history with each other

There have been reasonable debates between us for years here .It's just that the trolling sometimes exceeds boundaries.I suppose that is part of the whole discussion thing. Overall though discussions have more or less stayed in good health as long as we know who we are discussing with. A troll can be sniffed out from his posts quite quickly in my experience.

Just collect some random pics, open a thread and warn India.

Or

Just post some random small countries in a poll and ask who will fight for India.
True LOL
OP is one of the biggest and most shameless troll on da forum.

True LOL
OP is one of the biggest and most shameless troll on da forum.
Oh shutup. then what the hell are u doing here?

Anyways,on the topic.

Indians dont come here for serious intellectual discussions.

I have seen two or three of their posters ,like that perv doppelganger and troll warrior etc saying that their bloody bharat chak chak is a bloody serious forum whre no nonsense is taken hence pakistanis arent allowed there, and pdf is hardly anything comparable to that BS forum so thats why they keep licking pdf's floors to fulfill their trolling penchants. Like what the hell???

Anyways, its going to be a major crime to compare pakistanis with indians.

Indians dont have arguments, logic, when thety fail in producing counters,actually its always right from the start of a debate they start using uber sick desi galis which is in total harmony with their auqat.

They are here for propaganda, spouting off lies, hate and what not.
Some of them seem like Raw bandars assigned to spew typical bs their gov has drilled in their numbskull heads.

they are here for pervert talk, trolling. And for spouting off jingoism much sharpishly then a mad insane bull going wild in chasing a red rag.

You wont expect some sensible debates from them cuz they dont know how to do it. They are eternally hateflled against us and just cuz Webbis bahi is so linient in allwoing them here, they are just taking this place as some lounging spot,woh apnay moonh say kehtay hain. And no wonder why forum standard has degraded so badly due to their presence.

We cant provide our site as a platform to them for furthering their agenda.

And tehy are our enemies and they will alwys remain so. I have tested them so well again and again to know that.

Oh yea and they are so cheap,that they start using tu tera language. Like wth u dont see how pakistanis talk on this forum, why dont u learn some manners jahil log.
Koi tameez bhi nahi hai.

Aur woh aik pagal warrior mujhay bar bar kehtahai tu mar ja jakay,,, says again and again.

Listen i am gonna bloody snap that annoying cretin in two parts . Plz warn him strictly.

And BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! INDIANS KO KOI UNSC SEATTTTT NAHIII MILLL RAHIIIIIIIII BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MARS PAY JAKAY LAINAAA. BOOOO!!!

1. Discussion only on topic . No Countertopics . Like if there is a thread on Poverty in India it should focus on poverty in India and not poverty in Pakistan .

2. Absurd and Gross generalizations bring out point one . Curb this tendency .

3. It is an Open forum . If there is something called "internal topic affairs" and mods want one they can simply ban other nationalities from Participating .

4. Curbing the menace of Trolls .

5. Till the members age reach mid/late tweens they cannot handle serious discussions . Teens and early tweens fall to flame baiting faster than Usain Bolt . So whatever we discuss top 4 points will be invalidated by that .

Useless discussion now. No reasonable Indian left on the forum.

Pakistanis need to ponder more on how they can have reasonable debate among themselves and an orgy to insult India on an Indian specific thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom