What's new

New Administrator on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are working on it.

Finding mod material is not an easy task. They need to be made of a certain metal. Must be able to take heat, rust, fire and still stay calm and do their work. You need to be thick skinned and need to be able to maintain your personal views seperately from your moderation duties.
lol, that pretty much disqualifies 99% of the members.

lol, that pretty much disqualifies 99% of the members.

Its grey matter, we do have a pool of great minds on PDF, though finding the right people for the job is not easy. My colleagues are helping on this front and this issue shall be rectified soon.

Congrats @Aeronaut aka black blood.

Aeronaut aur administrator .....mehh..

ab Indians ki khair nahi..:p:
Thank you sir.

Thanks everyone else.

• I did justice to my red tag as much as i could. Its like being a cop and its supposed to be less than popular.

I look forward to develop a team of those amazing individuals we have, to push the ceiling to make defence.pk a better organization. Only harnessing the critical thinking talent from Pakistan as well as our valuable international talent is the only way we could make this happen.

Thank you for your support.

Remember how I hoped that you don't turn into red. :P

You did, though in very different way.

Now you are admin. Best luck for job. :tup:

Last edited:
Congrats @Aeronaut aka black blood.

Remember how I hoped that you don't turn into red. :P

You did, though in very different way.

Now you are admin. Best luck for job. :tup:

I don't keep grudges, i spill them out. I keep my own opinions and my duties separate, like the wife and a secret girlfriend. :D

@Joe Shearer

I don't keep grudges, i spill them out. I keep my own opinions and my duties separate, like the wife and a secret girlfriend. :D

@Joe Shearer

So you are ex-black blood, right?

BTW Uth jawana has meaning in Marathi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom