What's new

Most Prolific Poster on PDF

VkdIndian

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi friends.

I have been on PDF for the last few years and decided to apply for membership earlier this year.
Have come across varied kind of content and I too have created few threads.

This thread is to honour the most prolific posters on PDF.

Today I propose that this honour for the day should go to @d00od00o.

Reason?

Our friend @d00od00o has been creating threads at a breakneck speed. Today he has already created 12 threads in a span of less than 25 min. I am sure that he is upto more and no one would be able to beat him in the remaining hours for today.

Quite a lot of hard work. I guess a lot of preparation must be going in beforehand to keep the links ready and then create these threads.

Congratulations to @d00od00o.

Bravo 👏 👏.

Beijing is also there in the list for self gloating.
Hey friend, this award is not about the content.

It is about the quantity as of now. @d00od00o is far ahead of others as of now.

Any recommendations? Mind you, this is “for the day” kind of challenge.

To be honest it’s difficult category to judge when taking Indians into consideration - some have multiple IDs hence don’t build up reputation of prolific posters. Fortunately they haven’t got the brain capacity and have the same grammar errors and of course have the same obsessive trollism in all their posts ........ 😉

All his hard work is going in vain.
In the long run hard work always pays.

No one maybe posting now but that day is not far when one can become a star here.😉😉

It is not about reactions, views etc. Number of Threads created in a day is name of the game. 😀😀

Quantity is the only criteria as of now. If others weigh in and decide to change the criteria then we will see.
To be honest it’s difficult category to judge when taking Indians into consideration
Hey guys let’s not take this thread too seriously and become serious.

Since multi IDs can’t be judged at normal FM level, any id would be treated as a unique one.

Facts, quality, hearts content, sources etc have a subjective criteria.

Only criteria which is unbiased and objective is the absolute numbers.

Anyone beating d00od00o? For the day?

Back
Top Bottom