What's new

News flash: North Korea supplied Pakistan with nuclear weapons, including nuclear scientists and engineers according to Bangladeshi scholars

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the other way around. It was Pakistan through its AQ khan network which supplied North korea( Iran and Libiya too) with blue prints for Uranium enrichment centrifuges and nuclear weapons in exchange for Ghauri missiles.

Incidentally it was AQ khan who stole these blueprints of Uranium centrifuges from URENCO in Netherlands, where he was working as metallurgist.

Where as blue prints and design for Pakistani atomic bomb came from China. The same design which was tested by China in 1960s.
wtf! Pakistan's nuclear weapons have nothing to do with China.

You are making serious accusations, and if you have no evidence, you should apologize.

China supplied civilian reactors which were upgraded for weapons grade uranium. But how could they supply the blueprints for the bomb if they were already brought in?

And what of the US customs reports of Pakistanis bringing in expensive materials? And the centrifuges allegedly bought from Denmark?

Civillian reactor were supplied much later, in late 90s and early 2000's.

In late 80s Chinese supplied Pakistan with certain components(magnetic suspension bearing) for Uranium enrichment centrifuges in addition to blue prints for atomic bombs , which were the very same weapons , which China had tested in its 1964 tests and were of proven design.

AQ khan who is popularly know as the father Pakistani Nuclear bomb was surprisingly not even a nuclear physicist, but was just a metallurgist.

His most significant contribution towards Pakistani nuclear weapons programme, was getting his hands on Dutch blue prints of its Uranium centrifuges, and then selling the same centrifuges, atom bomb blue prints (the same ones which China had transferred to Pakistan) to Libya, North Korea and Iran.

When US dismantled Libyan nuclear weapons program in early 2000s , they found Uranium centrifuges which were made in Pakistan and atomic bomb design written in Chinese.
Little known fact is when ZA Bhutto declared his intention to build Islamic bomb in 1974, Libya under Gaddafi donated Pakistan $500 million as seed money for the bomb.

Similarly IAEA when inspecting Iranian centrifuges in early 2000s found Uranium dust which was enriched to weapons grade - 90 percent . When grilled, on why Iran had been producing weapons grade Uranium.

Iranian spilled the beans that these centrifuges had been bought from Pakistan from khan research Laboratories and the Uranium dust is left over from Pakistani usage.

You are making serious accusations, and if you have no evidence, you should apologize.
You should do your research, the facts i have stated are common knowledge now.

Last edited:

I wouldn't state nothing since China did provide reactors and perhaps other equipment, but it was Pakistan that acted independently by upgrading them plus the materials bought in by various Pakistanis.

Plus AQ Khan's data cheat sheets which he took down from the research labs in Europe. His claims do not match up with sources I read on.

I think China knew about Pakistan's development and the CIA reports match up but I don't think they went as far as to provide it.

Also, China did in fact provide some missiles to Pakistan some of which Pak reverse engineered, though not all.

In any case how on Earth is this accredited to North Korea?

Last edited:
Dude, you are obsessed with Bangladesh, Muhajirs, liberals and overpopulation due to food production. On every thread you ramble about them over and over again. Not all of your points are wrong but there is no need to make your points again and again. Make an statement, agree to disagree and move on.

As for Pakfactor guy, he is a Punjabi and no liberal afaik.

As for Bluesky Sahab, well, he is an 80 year old man with diabetes. Sometimes he makes good points, othertimes not so much, sometimes he gets little angry. Treat him like a elder(Buzurg).

Well said.

So today I learned from my Bangladeshi government school grad friend @bluesky that Pakistan is a nuclear power today because it acquired the tech from North Korea. His Muhajir neo-liberal dance partner @PakFactor affirmed this. See for yourself https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...he-next-sri-lanka.766160/page-5#post-14338409

Through my life i've been educated by Muhajir neo-liberals in Pakistan and more recently by Bangladeshis, the art of historical revivalism. Meaning actual history is slowly replacing the historical falsehoods created by various Pakistani and foreign analysts.

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshi professors who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside schools set with chairs & tables.

But today was a shocker. I learned today that all those CIA reports, news articles and international scientific reports, US immigration reports were all wrong and fictitious.

That Pakistani scientists all around the world did in fact not bring in materials for nuclear weapons, but rather the North Koreans did this.

Instead according to the truth found in Bangladeshi history books and rocket science textbooks, published by Muhajir neo-liberals residing in Pakistan, that North Korea in fact turned Pakistan into a nuclear weapons sate.

All I am here for is to teach Pakistanis to put aside their false patriotism and learn the historical revivalist truth about our nuclear weapons program and thank the North Koreans from the bottom of our hearts.

North Korea in turn became a nuclear power by the Red Communist Empire- no sorry Bangladesh gifting it the technology. For further educational insights, please look here. It's a screenshot from Google Scholar:

View attachment 927142
Well, you should immediately revert to Punjabi (or whatever background you are) sources to cleanse your mind of the Mohajir education imparted to you.

This is the first I am hearing about this.

Wow! I had no idea...

They must have mixed up Nukes and Missiles.

Indians allege all the time that Pakistan got Missile tech from N. Korea.......

And don't worry about Bangladeshi scholars. They are mostly clueless....
There is no denying we did get Missile tech from N. Korea and in return they got help in developing N. Weapons. But this was in the 90's when we were under sanctions and cut off from the West.

Every country at one point or another has taken help one way or the other in developing Nuclear weapons programs. India for example, The plutonium for the device smiling Bhudda was extracted from the CIRUS (Canada-India Reactor U.S.) research reactor, a 40-megawatt reactor supplied by Canada that began operating in 1960.

probably blessed by China

No. Blessed by you personally.

Every country at one point or another has taken help one way or the other in developing Nuclear weapons programs. India for example, The plutonium for the device smiling Bhudda was extracted from the CIRUS (Canada-India Reactor U.S.) research reactor, a 40-megawatt reactor supplied by Canada that began operating in 1960.

India also got a lot of input from Russia. Open secret.

Dude, you are obsessed Muhajirs, liberals and overpopulation due to food production.

Not food production but excessive food production. Overpopulation never occurs if food is produced less or equal to the population, only if more is produced:

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

Last edited:
You understand you are also a Muhajir in Canada by the same logic, right? You also seem to love Pakistan in your own way but don't want to come back.

Seriously when did I call for Canada to become a Pakistani colony? I served Canada as best as I could with so much voluntary work and got paid nothing for it.

Once even tesified against a Pakistani in court as a witness whom committed second degree murder.

Also supplied Population Institute of Canada with papers by academicians on overpopulation. They appreciated it and it's uploaded on their site.

The same papers no overpopulation advocate wants to read. This is a total false analogue.

Muhajirs even in the West never shut up about their love for India. I wonder why they never immigrate there. We got people wishing the late Muhajir neo-liberal Tariq Fatah a not so happy farewell because of his propaganda but all the Muhajir neo-liberals are ignored? Pathetic.

And they call me "obsessed." *sigh*

Last edited:
Totally false here is where we got what

From Holland we were able to get nuclear centrifuge(p-1) tech through AQK
China initially supplied us with UF6 and bomb designs
North Korea helped us in our missile programs to deliver warheads for money
Our modren designs for nuclear weaponry and centrifuges are our own
The only nuclear scientists that came to help us were Chinese.

So today I learned from my Bangladeshi government school grad friend @bluesky that Pakistan is a nuclear power today because it acquired the tech from North Korea. His Muhajir neo-liberal dance partner @PakFactor affirmed this. See for yourself https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...he-next-sri-lanka.766160/page-5#post-14338409

Through my life i've been educated by Muhajir neo-liberals in Pakistan and more recently by Bangladeshis, the art of historical revivalism. Meaning actual history is slowly replacing the historical falsehoods created by various Pakistani and foreign analysts.

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshi professors who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside schools set with chairs & tables.

But today was a shocker. I learned today that all those CIA reports, news articles and international scientific reports, US immigration reports were all wrong and fictitious.

That Pakistani scientists all around the world did in fact not bring in materials for nuclear weapons, but rather the North Koreans did this.

Instead according to the truth found in Bangladeshi history books and rocket science textbooks, published by Muhajir neo-liberals residing in Pakistan, that North Korea in fact turned Pakistan into a nuclear weapons sate.

All I am here for is to teach Pakistanis to put aside their false patriotism and learn the historical revivalist truth about our nuclear weapons program and thank the North Koreans from the bottom of our hearts.

North Korea in turn became a nuclear power by the Red Communist Empire- no sorry Bangladesh gifting it the technology. For further educational insights, please look here. It's a screenshot from Google Scholar:

View attachment 927142
Every one concernned n connected.knew it 15 yrs ago...we just painted korean missiles with islamic names....

Totally false here is where we got what

From Holland we were able to get nuclear centrifuge(p-1) tech through AQK
China initially supplied us with UF6 and bomb designs

Was it similar to the European nuke centrifuges? I know both Holland and Canada's nuke facilities were not built individually. They were built by a co-operation of European countries.

Was it similar to the European nuke centrifuges? I know both Holland and Canada's nuke facilities were not built individually. They were built by a co-operation of European countries.
Yes it was but it had faulty spin pin that our scientists had to fix and managed to do so.

Every one concernned n connected.knew it 15 yrs ago...we just painted korean missiles with islamic names....

Many of our missiles were also reverse engineered from N. Korean and Chinese missiles. And also perhaps an American harpoon missile that fell into Pakistan.

Who even cares where we got out missile and nuke tech from. We are a nuclear power and that is all that matters.

Like a brother said, every nuclear power in the world got their tech from somewhere. I got news for you guys. Western nuclear powers share nuke tech among themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom